Marvel/DC vs Spirit Bomb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bbrem123
Which Marvel/DC character can withstand Buu Saga Spirit Bomb?

juggerman
Anyone with a pure heart. So Darkseid

bbrem123
haha nice. Pure hearts can't save you here.

I always wondered if heroes like superman could resist it.

juggerman
Sure they can, that's why Gohan wasn't obliterated in the Saiyan Saga by it.

SSJGGogeta
Darkseid couldn't resist it, he's evil. You're heart specifically has to have no evil in it, or the spirit bomb will attack you.

Basically, think of it this way. If someone could ride the Nimbus could, spirit bomb wouldn't hurt them. If they couldn't, they're pretty much dead.

juggerman
Buu resisted

bbrem123
Originally posted by juggerman
Sure they can, that's why Gohan wasn't obliterated in the Saiyan Saga by it. That was because of the pure hearted thing. They were no where on the same scale of power either.

juggerman
Anyone with a pure heart.

Originally posted by bbrem123
haha nice. Pure hearts can't save you here.

Sure they can, that's why Gohan wasn't obliterated in the Saiyan Saga by it.

That was because of the pure hearted thing.

erm

SSJGGogeta
Buu resisted

Yeah, but that was because Goku was completely out of ki. He couldn't even control the spirit bomb, which is why Buu threw it back at him.

If Goku was at full strength, then no evil person could resist it.

juggerman
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Yeah, but that was because Goku was completely out of ki. He couldn't even control the spirit bomb, which is why Buu threw it back at him.

If Goku was at full strength, then no evil person could resist it.

Ok lemme ask you this: If Saiyan Saga Goku had thrown the Spirit Bomb at Buu, would Buu be able to resist?

carver9
Galactus.

Based
Ok lemme ask you this: If Saiyan Saga Goku had thrown the Spirit Bomb at Buu, would Buu be able to resist?

Considering that he needs to turn into SSJ to completely unleash it then lolno he can't.

juggerman
Originally posted by Based
Considering that he needs to turn into SSJ to completely unleash it then lolno he can't.

He didn't need to turn SSJ to unleash it. He turned SSJ to overpower Buu which is my point. The Spirit Bomb, while pretty uber, can be overpowered if the victim is strong enough and has a pure heart. Pure evil will suffice

Henry_Pym
Iron Fist punts the Spirit bomb

bbrem123
erm

Misunderstanding. I was saying that the pure hearted stuff is not in effect for this thread. My bad.

juggerman
So you just wnna know who can withstand the full attack?

BeyonderGod
Spirit Bomb didn't work on Frieza or Vegeta lol
But worked on Buu who was affected by bullets

DC/Marvel stomps.

carver9
Originally posted by BeyonderGod

DC/Marvel stomps.

no expression

Just stop.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by BeyonderGod

DC/Marvel stomps.

Have you actually read any of DBZ, or do you just SPECIFICALLY watch the anime fillers? Because you say some of the stupidest shit I've ever seen anyone bring up. And I've had extended classes with Yungz.

SSJGGogeta
Have you actually read any of DBZ, or do you just SPECIFICALLY watch the anime fillers? Because you say some of the stupidest shit I've ever seen anyone bring up. And I've had extended classes with Yungz.

Well, not that bad, but still.

AsbestosFlaygon
Any abstract-level being.

Squirrel Girl.

bbrem123
So you just wnna know who can withstand the full attack?

correct thumb up

SSJGGogeta
Um... well in that case, anyone who can tank attacks stronger than Buu can.

Anyway, I wonder how it would work with an evil character, who can exist in multiple places at once... I wonder if it would continuously track them down until they died, or what.

SquallX
Um... well in that case, anyone who can tank attacks stronger than Buu can.

Anyway, I wonder how it would work with an evil character, who can exist in multiple places at once... I wonder if it would continuously track them down until they died, or what.

No.

yungz22
black bolt lol

Dramatic Gecko
When comic writers make characters that exist in multiple universes at once I just want to hunt them down and slap them for being such a little *****.

Wei Phoenix
Thanos eats it and asks for another. Mephisto and Loki should be fine as well. Thor takes it, it doesn't hurt Superman at all in my opinion.

bbrem123
See im not to sure I agree with all of this ^

Wei Phoenix
See im not to sure I agree with all of this ^ Which of them do you think would die?

bbrem123
I am iffy with loki, thor and superman. Each have been koed by much weaker attacks

hell even thanos has koed by weaker.

mephisto in his realm is the only one I can see stopping it for sure

Wei Phoenix
Spirit Bomb is comprised of things that give Superman his strength. The sun is a vital part of it's composition is why I think that he would be fine, if not empowered by the spirit bomb.

yungz22
I am iffy with loki, thor and superman. Each have been koed by much weaker attacks

hell even thanos has koed by weaker.

mephisto in his realm is the only one I can see stopping it for sure

didnt thor tank a star or something like that

Quincy
What does that even mean?

yungz22
or supernova i should say

Revanchiste
Let's be fair ad The Dark Tower + Tenchi Muyo! + Warhammer entire chaos forces + The forerunner from Halo. + The clestian and Rakattas from star war.

Yhea, now, the place.... The fight will have for location :
Chuck norris underwears !!!!!!

StealthRanger
Please kindly get the **** out

carver9
None of the people named above is tanking the bomb. They get dropped.

Wei Phoenix
How does it even hurt Superman when a good amount of it's power comes from the sun, which powers him?

bbrem123
Do you think Superman can take the full force of the bomb? Forget about him being powered by it.

carver9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
How does it even hurt Superman when a good amount of it's power comes from the sun, which powers him?

Don't think that's the intentions of this thread and when was it said that the bomb was solar based.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by carver9
Don't think that's the intentions of this thread and when was it said that the bomb was solar based.

Doesn't matter, it's still a huge factor in the thread.

And it was stated by King Kai himself, when he and Goku were practicing it, and he said that it would be millions of times stronger on Earth, because of how much bigger our sun is. This clearly points out that it draws from solar energy, meaning that not only does Goku possess the same ability to draw energy from the sun as Superman, but the spirit bomb ALSO uses a much larger amount of ki from the sun than anything else.

This doesn't mean that Goku can use solar energy on top of life-force and ki, but it PROVES that they are ALL the same thing, essentially. Meaning Goku can pull ki from things around him, making his array of energy gathering abilities MUCH larger than Superman's.

Do you think Superman can take the full force of the bomb? Forget about him being powered by it.

Um... That depends on what you're claiming the force of the bomb to be. It was capable of annihilating a multi-galaxy busting entity like Kid Buu, so it would probably do the same to most incantations of Superman. But Spirit bomb isn't even the strongest attack in the series, or even close to it. It's a purifying attack, not one based off of pure force. Which is why Kid Buu caught one a dozen miles in diameter, and tossed it BACK at Goku, like he was a *****.

A Kamehameha, which has MORE than galaxy busting force, bordering on universe depending on who fires it, could be MORE than capable of destroying nearly every Superman that exists. The most potent attack from the series though, would be a Tri-beam from a fannon SSJ3 Vegetto. Or even tri-beam from Whiss, assuming he could learn and use it.

But again, it is made from more solar energy than not, meaning it would heal Superman faster than it damaged him, no matter how strong it was. This means that even if it was a multiverse busting Spirit bomb somehow, it would be shredding Supe's like a ragdoll, but ALSO be ridiculously super-charging his cells with solar energy, and forcing him to regenerate, and come out of the blast looking like a white lantern, because of the monstrous amount of supercharge his cells would be holding. Then he'd eat whoever tossed it at him, most likely.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

Don't worry, you're right here. No one here remembers that King Kai EXPLICITLY told Goku that the spirit bomb would be millions of times stronger on Earth, because the sun was so huge.

I mean, why do you all think the one he made on Namek was so massive? Not because their was a lot of life, like all the, what, 10 people on the entire planet? It was because it had 3 SUNS.

If the Spirit bomb didn't just bounce off of him, because he has a pure heart, then it WOULD undoubtedly empower him. He would either absorb it entirely, or it would explode on him, and wash him with solar radiation, which healed him faster than the spirit bomb could damage him. No matter what, it would end up with him being STRONGER after it hit him. Hell, it might even have the capacity to give him a bigger boost than a sun-dip.

dika123
beyonder smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.