Not supposed to be on here but

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
Somebody called the cops because of that picture, well actually they called the person I'm living with atm. I got hand cuffed by 7 police officers and put in a hospital and then had a kickass time with some rehabilitating junkies and got some good shit back on the focalin. Yes because apparently I'm suicidal I get on this controlled substance again. I need something if I can't drink, shit. Also now I'm smoking cigarettes.

I'm going to get this 15$ an hour desk job position, have some competitors but I should be in the clear I'm younger and not over qualified and I was one of the first to apply and call and have an interview next week.

I'm getting an apartment and not changing my ways ever **** whoever called my "caregiver" sick I need more freedom I'm renting an apartment in six months.

BackFire
Why are you not supposed to be on here?

Robtard
It only took seven cops to handcuff you? It takes at least twelve to subdue me.

Best of luck on the job.

rudester
Awww

Oneness
I think I know who called mommy when I took her gun.

Oneness
YhzIy-6lKyU

It was a member on this site.

Originally posted by Robtard
Best of luck on the job. What's the point in fighting cops when if you beat them more will come? It's like decapitating a hydra.

Thanks, I will prolly move to glen cove when I have the money and I'm praying to God the snitch has a miss-carriage so when I move there she'll give me a rimmy

rudester
Well it wasn't me.

Oneness
Originally posted by rudester
Well it wasn't me. http://cdn.pophangover.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Brad-Pitt-Laughing-Se7en.gif

You little liar.

rudester
Have you not read my posts... I've been busy with my life. I don't have time for your life. Lol

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Oneness
I think I know who called mommy when I took her gun.

That's a long list...considering how popular yer mother is.

Morning_Glory
You still need serious help! Good luck ermm

Oneness
I'm going to be worth 7 billion dollars in 4 years.

Morning_Glory
lol? Ok... Good Luck

Robtard
Thanks, I will prolly move to glen cove when I have the money and I'm praying to God the snitch has a miss-carriage so when I move there she'll give me a rimmy

Don't jump to conclusions on who called the police on you and really, it was probably to help you. Think about it, I mean really think about it. Gun-to-the-head = not a good move

I'm going to be worth 7 billion dollars in 4 years.

Sweet, will you gift me 10mil then?

Ms Chelle
I'd be happy with 3.7 mil. ermm

Oneness
Don't jump to conclusions on who called the police on you and really, it was probably to help you.

Emotional Attachment>>>>Sexual lust>>>Concern/some affection.

Especially considering I lost out to someone older, less attractive, less intelligent, etc.

Do I accept loss? No. That battle isn't over, nor is the battle for more freedoms.

People who're dangerous to one of the programmers of reality (because lets face it wealthy Jews do have it made in America more so than anyone else in the world as per quality of life, that's what's so indicative about a Jewish God more so than real archaeological evidence used in the first link), end up ultimately having their privileges in society gradually reduced. Ergo group therapy, psychiatric holds in my case so far. Or imprisonment if I screw up one of my future schemes.

But this is a war waged on the Jewish God, one in which I will win.

Einstein said that insanity is doing the same things and expecting different results. However Einstein himself was a savant so I interpret that statement as irony, because autistic savants are the definition of repetition. Furthermore that strategy of doing the same thing and getting a different result has worked for middle eastern terrorists increasingly well.

Ultimately this is a war America can't win, neither can its programmer who is ethnocentrically biased, as it attempts to suit every event to benefit the Jews. I have nothing against any ethnicity, I have something against whatever tries to prevent my indulgence in carnal pleasure and the powers and freedoms necessary to fulfill them. My willpower insured there can be no victory, no avail, nothing in our world's higher nature can prevail against me. It's sad, how hopeless all my enemies stacked up against me really are.

Oneness
Onion router? No, short-range off the grid bluetooth connection. GPG encryption. Black Widow spyware backed by a supercomputer. Supercomputer servers pooled in manipulating gold and silver stocks.

Eventually, at some point, overriding nuclear access codes.

It starts with money.

fllokT2xs9o

Robtard
Emotional Attachment>>>>Sexual lust>>>Concern/some affection.

Especially considering I lost out to someone older, less attractive, less intelligent, etc.

Do I accept loss? No. That battle isn't over, nor is the battle for more freedoms.

People who're dangerous to one of the programmers of reality (because lets face it wealthy Jews do have it made in America more so than anyone else in the world as per quality of life, that's what's so indicative about a Jewish God more so than real archaeological evidence used in the first link), end up ultimately having their privileges in society gradually reduced. Ergo group therapy, psychiatric holds in my case so far. Or imprisonment if I screw up one of my future schemes.

But this is a war waged on the Jewish God, one in which I will win.

Einstein said that insanity is doing the same things and expecting different results. However Einstein himself was a savant so I interpret that statement as irony, because autistic savants are the definition of repetition. Furthermore that strategy of doing the same thing and getting a different result has worked for middle eastern terrorists increasingly well.

Ultimately this is a war America can't win, neither can its programmer who is ethnocentrically biased, as it attempts to suit every event to benefit the Jews. I have nothing against any ethnicity, I have something against whatever tries to prevent my indulgence in carnal pleasure and the powers and freedoms necessary to fulfill them. My willpower insured there can be no victory, no avail, nothing in our world's higher nature can prevail against me. It's sad, how hopeless all my enemies stacked up against me really are.

Alright then

Oneness
Alright then If you were the one calling, black widow spyware will acquire that IP in spyware you've used on me, even through an onion router because it's black widow spyware.

Do you understand what I'm saying? That IP of yours, permissible in court, will get you a 20 year sentence and fined 20k. Retribution, going a step above what you're doing trying to keep me from drugs and strange by intercepting my calls.

That's going to happen, don't question your future.

BackFire
In the immortal words of Robtard: Calm down.

Robtard
If you were the one calling, black widow spyware will acquire that IP in spyware you've used on me, even through an onion router because it's black widow spyware.

Do you understand what I'm saying? That IP of yours, permissible in court, will get you a 20 year sentence and fined 20k. Retribution, going a step above what you're doing trying to keep me from drugs and strange by intercepting my calls.

That's going to happen, don't question your future.

Okay, so you've recently watched that meh film "Black Hat".

Buddyfriend, I didn't call your mom on you, I'd tell you if it was me.

So:

Originally posted by BackFire
In the immortal words of Robtard: Calm down.

Reflassshh
thumb up to this thread.

rudester
I noticed.you've been ignoring my replys?

Oneness
I noticed.you've been ignoring my replys? *Replies

Oneness
Okay, so you've recently watched that meh film "Black Hat" No because in real life black widow spyware isn't NSA.

Oneness
By the time I'm 25 years old the member here known as Konfetka will begin her two decades sentence in prison, her and her man will have to come up with the 20,000 dollar fine as well.

By the time she's in her 40's and gets out of prison after not seeing her child for a couple decades, she'll not quite but she'll be merely beginning to understand what it means to play with the emotions of a sup-God entity.

Oneness
That dumb **** ****, if she doesn't love me she's useless. Less than useless, my enemy. She's made an enemy.

She depicted this different kind of lover, there's one kind of love. She doesn't get it and she's never getting put off the hook.

I'll have to figure out what to do with Maxwell coffee. It's going to be worse than a 20 year prison sentence, it's going to be like what Isis does to their captives. That's a promise.

Dramatic Gecko
So its a: "If you're not with me, you're my enemy" situation?

I get that when I play League.

Robtard
No because in real life black widow spyware isn't NSA.

Brosef Stalin, I'm irl 3L!T3 H@ck3z

Oneness
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko

I get that when I play League. http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/members/1/322/321317/thumb_620x2000/Anakin_Skywalker_-_Emperor.jpg

5O802FzCKVE

Brosef Stalin, I'm irl 3L!T3 H@ck3z

My name is Joseph.

Oneness

I get that when I play League. Not really.

It's that I despise her because she wants me to be a certain type of person and has probably intercepted calls from potential friends that I could fight with in bars and pick up chicks with and leaves the rest, church going folk, for me to socialize with because in her mind I need Jesus.

Do you understand? Unethical hacking makes her a cyber criminal and whether or not she has kids I will not hesitate to take her away from her child paying 20k for a lawyer to prosecute her to the fullest extent. I hate that **** and now that she has a kid on the way, this will be very traumatizing for her, I'll one up what she's doing and **** women when she's behind bars.

Like I said, she'll understand what it means to mess with me when she's forty and her no good lover moves on. Then I will taunt her when she gets out, see if I can break her down to suicide.

Oneness
Revenge of the Sith.

Reflassshh
Well, considering past events is more likely that you will kill yourself before 'breaking' her.

Robtard
My name is Joseph.

Robtard knows

Spawningpool
It only took seven cops to handcuff you? It takes at least twelve to subdue me.

Best of luck on the job.
Aren't you just badass

Oneness
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Well, considering past events is more likely that you will kill yourself before 'breaking' her. Why because I **** around with guns?

And can climb rails and get into locked houses from the window?

I'm a regular Jason Bourne, not suicidal. Though I do off the wall shit for attention sometimes.

I'll break her.

Oneness
Originally posted by Spawningpool
Aren't you just badass I am.

-_3mNCaJgNM

Oneness
She's already done half my work for me. She's a cyber criminal. All I need is an IP, then I can print-screen her in the act. Hacked evidence is permissible in court.

If I were her I'd stop doing it. I think she wants to be imprisoned by me though. Disgusting *****.

Scribble
Bitterness will get you nowhere. Forgiveness: now that takes being a real man. Or a real human. Whichever you prefer.

Robtard
Aren't you just badass

The most badass ebadass across the interwebs

Spawningpool
The most badass ebadass across the interwebs
That was possiblly the best thing I ever heard

Oneness
Originally posted by Scribble
Bitterness will get you nowhere. Forgiveness: now that takes being a real man. Or a real human. Whichever you prefer. Bitterness without revenge, sure.

Manliness is obviously not a virtue to her, her boyfriend wouldn't fight for her.

Revenge means satisfaction, it means joy. The greatest joy. Genghis Khan wrote that.

Being a man, however, is an empty word. Gives me nothing, doesn't change what happened, doesn't change the fact that she's still not leaving me alone.

Man? No, more like a pussy.

Her ass is grass.

Once I start making money, I'm actually not renting an apartment out because I'll need time to get her locked up and off my back. Then I move out and hopefully win the millionaire chess in las vegas in 2016 after I've been on speed for focus. Either that or solve the Beal Conjecture in 2016 once I get prism glasses to help with convergence insufficiency which was my issue with college algebra, it slowed things down.

Because with set hours I'll have nothing but time and money for black widow spyware (worms to send to any IP address that's currently grabbing my cookies, granting me cookies and keyloggers).

It's that simple, then I just go to a lawyer.

My ability to solve a conjecture and win against grand masters in chess is far fetched.

Don't read this and think it's just as silly to think I can catch spyware just because it's on an encrypted server or switching IPs with ToR or an onion router. That's something I may very well be able to do and this person needs to stop stalking me.

Robtard
Have you considered the possibility that this "her" is not the person that called your mother?

AbnormalButSane
You're mean as well as delusional. That's unfortunate. petpet

Reflassshh
Why because I **** around with guns?

And can climb rails and get into locked houses from the window?

I'm a regular Jason Bourne, not suicidal. Though I do off the wall shit for attention sometimes.

I'll break her. More like Mark Wahlberg in 'pain and gain'.

Besides, you think you can break a criminal?

Oneness
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Besides, you think you can break a criminal? I can do anything.

wm2vBHBffYE

Reflassshh
thumb up

It didn't turn out so well for him though.

Oneness
Have you considered the possibility that this "her" is not the person that called your mother? It's very possible.

If my mom is spying on me and intercepting my phone calls, more power to her - I'm moving the **** out.

If it's preggle puff ****-hole anti-Christ, then she's going to prison for 20.

mitchypoopoo
enough with the suspense, who done it already?!

Mindset
I did it.

mitchypoopoo
blowup

Robtard
It's very possible.

If my mom is spying on me and intercepting my phone calls, more power to her - I'm moving the **** out.

If it's preggle puff ****-hole anti-Christ, then she's going to prison for 20.

Have you considered the possibility that it's neither your mother nor "her" (aka preggle puff ****-hole anti-Christ)?

Oneness
Originally posted by mitchypoopoo
enough with the suspense, who done it already?!

Oneness
I know someone is doing something, it may be the police. A bunch of people tried to contact me and they never did.

No one is contacting me, my closest friend just straight up forgot about me that's out of character for him.

I don't know wth is going on but I don't like it.

Oneness
I know it's those pesky pork-choppers I'll rob the entire LSTL department blind. Backdoor cyber theft.

Dramatic Gecko
Not really.

It's that I despise her because she wants me to be a certain type of person and has probably intercepted calls from potential friends that I could fight with in bars and pick up chicks with and leaves the rest, church going folk, for me to socialize with because in her mind I need Jesus.

Do you understand? Unethical hacking makes her a cyber criminal and whether or not she has kids I will not hesitate to take her away from her child paying 20k for a lawyer to prosecute her to the fullest extent. I hate that **** and now that she has a kid on the way, this will be very traumatizing for her, I'll one up what she's doing and **** women when she's behind bars.

Like I said, she'll understand what it means to mess with me when she's forty and her no good lover moves on. Then I will taunt her when she gets out, see if I can break her down to suicide.

You and my brother would so get along (or totally not get along because you both have serious revenge complexes). The insidious bastard.

Dramatic Gecko
Except he doesn't use internet. He just does evil stuff. Like beats his girlfriend, thinks everyone's out to get him. See's events in completely different ways than they actually happened. Broke my arm and ribs while we were playing. But shit he is good on League. You know, a real master with Rek'Sai.

Robtard
I know someone is doing something, it may be the police. A bunch of people tried to contact me and they never did.

No one is contacting me, my closest friend just straight up forgot about me that's out of character for him.

I don't know wth is going on but I don't like it.

I have a VERY solid feeling that the police aren't actively out to get you, like a solid 9.9985 out of ten

Do you think it's possible that some behaviors of yours could potentially be the reason why someone who knows you irl might want to distance themselves?

No one does, buddyguy

rudester
I can do anything.

wm2vBHBffYE Sings I can do anything...just take a look...its in a book.

Mindset

I don't know wth is going on but I don't like it. I just called the cops on you again.

Esau Cairn
I know it's those pesky pork-choppers I'll rob the entire LSTL department blind. Backdoor cyber theft.

So smart posting your criminal intentions.

Add this to your posts of wanting to kidnap & rape... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
So smart posting your criminal intentions.

Add this to your posts of wanting to kidnap & rape... roll eyes (sarcastic) I told them about this thread.

They're now monitoring it.

Reflassshh
^ Who?

Oneness
Except he doesn't use internet. He just does evil stuff. Like beats his girlfriend, thinks everyone's out to get him. See's events in completely different ways than they actually happened. Broke my arm and ribs while we were playing. But shit he is good on League. You know, a real master with Rek'Sai. If I'm going to beat anybody it's going to be a man who knows how to fight and is bigger and stronger than me so that I may impress myself.

I've done that, except the dude was too scared to fight me because he thought I was a little too crazy to mess with.

Happens a lot.

Anyway, I have an ultimatum.

I get the job, find the IP that my cookies are being shipped to. Move out and hold onto that evidence until I can afford to prosecute the *****.

Phases.

Oneness
So smart posting your criminal intentions. The only time anyone got scared was when I threatened myself. lol

I also said that I'd start a fight with you by ***** slapping you. Because your my *****.

rudester
Go to bed

Oneness
I'd actually buy Esau Cairn's wife to cuckold him.

Oneness
Go to bed I'm an insomniac.

Oneness
Esau, let me know when you'd like to be broken.

rudester
I'm an insomniac. I can't sleep.. tell me a bed time story.

Oneness
I can't sleep.. tell me a bed time story. You are Ryan, right?

No because you told me I was your best friend and then you just stopped talking to me.

Only way to make it right is to find those ****ers who we were about to fight at the offsets and **** them up. That'd be so fun we'd be tight again.

Esau Cairn
Esau, let me know when you'd like to be broken.

Oh dear... You gotta find my cookies first.

Must take a lot of balls to threaten someone on the Internet.

Dramatic Gecko

Must take a lot of balls to threaten someone on the Internet.

In Australia.

Esau Cairn
I'd actually buy Esau Cairn's wife to cuckold him.

No need to buy her. I'll give her permission to pity f@ck you.
She could use a good laugh.

Maybe for just 3 seconds of your life, you'll know what it feels like to actually be a man...that is, before the laughter starts.

Oneness

Must take a lot of balls to threaten someone on the Internet. Almost as much as it does to be a loud-mouth on and offline.

At some point you stopped sounding like a smartass, now you're being a dumbass. You do know that you're guilty of doing the same exact thing that in which you just accused me of, right?

Spawningpool
I can't sleep.. tell me a bed time story.
Here

Oneness
No need to buy her. I'll give her permission to pity f@ck you.
She could use a good laugh.

Maybe for just 3 seconds of your life, you'll know what it feels like to actually be a man...that is, before the laughter starts. Wait, did you just say you'd let me lay Jack the Hymen Ripper in the ole' lady?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/4625486/drawn-together-train-innuendo-o.gif

Good, I wouldn't won't you to feel the wrath of Anakin's Iron Fist if you tried to resist:

http://38.media.tumblr.com/767769978090b8f9c7f116db275c923b/tumblr_nacjoz6pPh1tevfdlo7_400.gif

\\W//
Here what is this? a bedtime story for ants?

Oneness
Originally posted by \\W//
what is this? a bedtime story for ants? gpaOy8b8X6A

|King Joker|
what even is this thread

Robtard
Originally posted by \\W//
what is this? a bedtime story for ants?

Ha, a Zoolander reference!

Robtard
Wait, did you just say you'd let me lay Jack the Hymen Ripper in the ole' lady?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/4625486/drawn-together-train-innuendo-o.gif

Um, that's not a reference to a vagina, mate

Esau Cairn
Um, that's not a reference to a vagina, mate

Bwahaha, Jack The Men Ripper.

The guy can't tell the difference between a vagina & an assh*le.

Reflassshh
facepalm

Jmanghan
Tell me you at least punched one of the damn cops, if you're going to prison, look like a badass doing it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.