Count Dooku vs. Qui Gon Jinn/Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Angelalex242
...Dooku. Qui Gonn is vitually useless, and Plo can only delay the inevitable.

ILS
Dooku tbh

Stigma
Dooku.

Lord Stark
Dooku slaughterhouse.

McP
Plo is as useless as Jinn is. Dooku stomps.

Sinious
Originally posted by ILS
Dooku tbh

Fated Xtasy
I enjoy how everyone loves to bring up how Dooku usually dies to strength based characters and they Ignore how Jinn has floored and caused shudders to be sent through Maul several times. And was even on the verge of winning several times while other "renowned" swordsmen like Anoon knew they were going to lose to maul.

Plo Koon and Jinn are a pretty strong and agile. They might give the count a fight IMO. maybe take 3 out of 10 rounds. at least, I think so.

Trocity
Jinn gets stomped by lightning/TK.

ILS
Dooku doesn't simply "die to strength". The only people who have demonstrated enough of a strength advantage to break his defence are Anakin and Savage. The former has an absolutely ridiculous advantage over Jinn in terms of reserves and augmentation abilities, and the latter has thrown the former around rooms simply because of how large he is. Jinn has nothing to throw at Dooku that is worthwhile.

Stigma
Originally posted by ILS
Dooku doesn't simply "die to strength". The only people who have demonstrated enough of a strength advantage to break his defence are Anakin and Savage. The former has an absolutely ridiculous advantage over Jinn in terms of reserves and augmentation abilities, and the latter has thrown the former around rooms simply because of how large he is. Jinn has nothing to throw at Dooku that is worthwhile.
thumb up

Savage was also in a rage!mode at the time.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I enjoy how everyone loves to bring up how Dooku usually dies to strength based characters and they Ignore how Jinn has floored and caused shudders to be sent through Maul several times. And was even on the verge of winning several times while other "renowned" swordsmen like Anoon knew they were going to lose to maul.

Plo Koon and Jinn are a pretty strong and agile. They might give the count a fight IMO. maybe take 3 out of 10 rounds. at least, I think so.

People who argue that are morons. The only character that can defeat Dooku with raw strength is Skywalker who's arguably the physically strongest duelist in the mythos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.