Will the Force Awakens feature Duel of the Fates?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever
Will it feature the epic soundtrack 'Duel of the Fates'? You probably won't know but do you reckon it will? I hope so, because that soundtrack is awesome & kicks bottom!

Zenwolf
Whatever music is in it, will be awesome because John Williams.

Lord Lucien
Why are you asking us? Do you think we have special knowledge of the film's score?

Also:
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
awesome & kicks bottom!

What puritanical sugarcoat is this?

queeq
A new one.

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Whatever music is in it, will be awesome because John Williams.
Agreed! I hope it has a lot of the old scores as well as some epic new ones though.

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Why are you asking us? Do you think we have special knowledge of the film's score?

No, but you may have ideas, so I was asking if you thought it probably would, or weather you thought it wouldn't. What do you reckon?

queeq
I am hoping for a great new score where you can feel Williams is at the helm, and not Lucas. There's some good stuff in the PT, but the OT scores of ESB and ROTJ are quite excellent.

JediRobin23
I reckon not. That song is meant for anakin/obi wan. Whatever Williams produces is always good, so not worried there. Although I expect Classic ot songs will still be in it....

Lord Lucien
I imagine we'll hear some subtle, small use of the PT music. Probably a lot more of the OT music though.

C-3POTheClever
They'll probably have "the Force" soundtrack, because that's in all of them, obviously the most well known score we hear in the intro too, & probably Imperial March. I'm not so sure about anything else.

queeq
Leia's theme maybe or a derivative... since it's probably about Leia's kids.

~JP~
I kind of hope that we do get a touch of DoF, at least for a scene. It's kind of tied to the saga in my mind forever.

queeq
I dunno. It's allright, kinda bloated though.

Personally I am hoping for something along the lines of The Imperial March... one of the best and most iconic pieces of SW music IMHO.

~JP~
Originally posted by queeq
I dunno. It's allright, kinda bloated though.

Personally I am hoping for something along the lines of The Imperial March... one of the best and most iconic pieces of SW music IMHO.

LOL, that's the ring tone that my oldest daughter has set for me. LOL

queeq
She has excellent taste.

~JP~
Well as I have always said, it's all about the dark side baby. wink

queeq
ROOAARRR... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.