The Cabal - The JLA - Injustice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
Dcnu..

This takes place in (Dcu) the 3 teams I have below are the only people/gods/Aliens on DC Earth that live on the planet that have superpowers, skills set that make them special.

Can the JLA keep the balance of good vs evil on DC Earth between them and the other 2 factions that happen to be more on the evil side.

The 2 evil sides are welling to work together I'm oder to gain the advantage or the JLA if need be.

Can the JLA keep the balance? Do they fall to the factions?

The Injustice League

Deathstroke
Bizarro
Sinestro
Solomon Grundy
Black Adam
Gorilla Grodd
Lex Luthor

The Cabal

Green Goblin
Apocalypse
Loki
Juggernaut
Terrax
Dracula
Dr.Doom

The Justice Leage

Batman
Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
M.Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman
Green Arrow
Shazam
Firestorm
Cyborg
Zatanna

Werewolf582
JL would beat each team. But if the two teams combine, the JL is phucked.

Golgo13
JL.

Werewolf582
Originally posted by Golgo13
JL.

I usually agree with you, but they can't take both teams at one time.

Golgo13
Oh, it's 2 on 1?

Werewolf582
Originally posted by Golgo13
Oh, it's 2 on 1?

The OP said they could join forces to beat the JL.

Supermex
Originally posted by Werewolf582
The OP said they could join forces to beat the JL.

I'm sure they might join, then wreck eachother afterwards lol

relentless1
JLA wins against both combined

Supermex
Originally posted by relentless1
JLA wins against both combined

It be a tough shore keeping the peace against both teams

relentless1
they have enough raw power in the JLA team with WW, Supes, GL, MM, Flash and Zatanna to wreck those two teams even combined, add in the extra pawns as well as Batman navigating the whole thing and you have a recipe for success. Besides, villains can't work well together, especially if they don't know each other you think Luthor and Doom or Loki and Adam will get along? Highly unlikely, look at how easily Batman turned the Injustice gang against each other in the JL show. Psychology,villain hubris and brawn wins this one for the JLA squad.

Werewolf582
Originally posted by relentless1
they have enough raw power in the JLA team with WW, Supes, GL, MM, Flash and Zatanna to wreck those two teams even combined, add in the extra pawns as well as Batman navigating the whole thing and you have a recipe for success. Besides, villains can't work well together, especially if they don't know each other you think Luthor and Doom or Loki and Adam will get along? Highly unlikely, look at how easily Batman turned the Injustice gang against each other in the JL show. Psychology,villain hubris and brawn wins this one for the JLA squad.

You won't BZ me though. cool

basilisk
I agree that the JLA could actually do it, but it would be real challenge not a 10/10 by any means and not helped by Luthor being back on the Injustice side.

The JLA have a lot of power, plus Batman's organization, and as said above the villains probably don't work as well together. as the JL do.

carver9
The Villains stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.