Revan vs. Nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Neutral setting.

Both at their peak.

No amp/prep time.

Who wins?

McP
Revan would absorb Nihilus' giga drain and Nihilus would be done.

Stigma
How?

McP
Superior Force technique. Nihilus was feeding himself on a Force users. So, potentially, Jedi that were killing by Sion could have been his food. So could be Sion. But Nihilus was too afraid of Traya's return to let himself for loose of Sion. Also, if he was all that powerful, he would feed himself on Traya and Sion. Instead of that, he decided to defeat her along with Sion.
Revan was Kreia's superior in almost every way, as I remember (perhaps I'm just wrong). And there is no unblockable attack in SW's universe. jedi from that thaims, including Kreia, could think, that it's impossible to block. But Nihilus has never fought a really powerful Jedi. Or a Sith.

Sinious
Nihilus.

Stigma
Originally posted by McP
Superior Force technique. Nihilus was feeding himself on a Force users. So, potentially, Jedi that were killing by Sion could have been his food. So could be Sion. But Nihilus was too afraid of Traya's return to let himself for loose of Sion. Also, if he was all that powerful, he would feed himself on Traya and Sion. Instead of that, he decided to defeat her along with Sion.
Revan was Kreia's superior in almost every way, as I remember (perhaps I'm just wrong). And there is no unblockable attack in SW's universe. jedi from that thaims, including Kreia, could think, that it's impossible to block. But Nihilus has never fought a really powerful Jedi. Or a Sith.
Hmm... good points.

McP
Nihilus couldn't even control his powers. Because of his devotion to the dark side and his hunger, he was possibly a temporary stronger, then let's say, Kreia. But he needed to feeding himself on Force users all the time. If he would stop, he would only become weaker, lost his powers and his life.
He was druggy, nothing more.

ChaosTheory123
Revan can win, or at least tie by your board's standards, so long as he resorts to his array of offensive force powers instead of initiating a duel

Though he could also win by those means as well in theory if Nihilus doesn't start with a Force Drain. Its plausible he won't, especially given at his most starved he decided to stun the exile, not drain try to drain her immediately :hmm

That said, this is a match up that'd I'd call a "quick draw". Both hold the means to put the other down, neither particularly possess the capacity to experience prolonged exposure to the other's more powerful shit.

FreshestSlice
Nihilus

carthage
They both die, and terminate the TOR/SWTOR/Revan fanbases alongside them

Revanchiste
If you take Kotor 3 Revan, Revan win, like vitiate Palpatine or plagueis would win...
Because he beat vitiate and kill him forever
If Revan had aprep time I mean Darth Revan wich is not the case... Revan could find the technic in question, but this technic is hypotetical.. Kotor 3 Revan we know than he exist thank to the holocron he made. Peharps there is something related to the Dark reaper, than he know that could help him, or he is like yoda imune to drain.. But the detail of the technic is really unknowed...

In either way Nihilus win....

Everybody know than I hate 3.0 right?

I mean Revan is like luke skywalker in the original trilogy... And the oldrepublic era is like a all knew star war universe, remember when KotOR came out ! Revan is a great character... He have a fan base that's at the begining was decentand progressivly go down to the total shit with 3.0... But in the allDarth Revan is freakin ****ing damn good character, Darth Revan in KotOR 2 is also a good character, (that's why ToR Revan and foundry Revan look weird to me....).

And yhea I hate luke fanbase I hate krayt back story I hate krunk story he should have been killed by grievous.
I hateall back story that badly use surviving the order 66 and the Jedi purge and mostly still alive after the destruction of the death star...

I also hate luke skywalker destroying star fighter with his light saber beforebe trained with, fighting vader before episode V....
This is fan service, not shitty fan fiction but shitty lazy fan service...

But I have to admit I love ToR epire side storyline !

carthage
thumb up

Revanchiste
They ruin my character !!
When foundry Revan all the dumb detail like the droid target system workig y schearching sith DNA (Realy dumb because Revan was in control of the true sith empire too when he was fighting the republic, the excuse than Revan found to justified his own empire was not to reveal the true sith empire.. He sent some soldier back in the unknow region at guarding post o training.. So a part of the empire is no sith I mean at least 25% of the population...)
and Revan is the son of the emperor he came from the unknow region...

Revan talking about his "redemption", KotOR 2 Revan was a little bit darker and regret what he made as the this Revan who find redemption + Redemption is fighting the past.. This Revan have no memories an other personality.. He is an other person.. + Darth Revan was a good guy, com on he was taking over the republic in order to build more star forge near Korriban and Malachor V, away from the true sith Gga armada.. Revan knew than the true sith won't follow him when he will turn back against the emperor....

But that's fine..This was details...... 3.0 don't make this in the details !!!!!!!!!!!
Wao how Revan act the two Revan.. ****ing dumb thing Revan is no Dark or light he is himself himself !!!!

Based
Originally posted by carthage
They both die, and terminate the TOR/SWTOR/Revan fanbases alongside them

Saying this with a Malgus signature

Revanchiste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IobIhctxRXg

McP
Sion was pathetic piece of shit.

WildBantha88
Nihilus. He is powerful enough to drain planets and only force wounds can resist his drain. Revan isn't a force wound nor is he even close to Nihilus's magnitude

Revanchiste
Actualy Nihilus fail to kill Traya, in have been "underlined" in a cut content....
The only theory that can bring Revan victory if he is not KotOR 3 Revan... Is that he have encounter Kun apprentice on Korriban and put him in charge of the academy....Revan learn the technic to protect himself against the Dark Reaper... (Plausible)
And nihilus drain work as the dark reaper (less plausible....)

Revan still the heart of the force.... be drained by nihilus mean death to force technicaly....

Nephthys
Originally posted by Sinious
Nihilus.

Angelalex242
Nihilus is a cancer. Does Revan have the feats to cure this particular cancer?

...Doesn't look like it.

DarthAnt66
That's probably the worst analogy you could have possibly came up with.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Nihilus is a cancer. Does Revan have the feats to cure this particular cancer?

...Doesn't look like it.

This not realy a cure, this more.. Immunity...

There is a probability of 5%... If you take the Revan who have creat the holocron that appear in Bane trilogy... It could win like Vitiate Plagueis Sidious etc.. Would do...

Don't ask me to prrove again than Revan didn't creat during the Jedi civil war or during 3.0, because this Revan is smart enough to know than is time ave past and he is Darth Revan so....

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
That's probably the worst analogy you could have possibly came up with.
Well given who he's responding to, he doesn't exactly need top-of-the-line analogies. He still gets his point across better.

Revanchiste
There is just Revan force heal that can provide him resitance against life drain but normaly you begin to life drain after force drain all pure force energy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.