List of anime characters who can defeat my team? (individually)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
Round 1: Pre-Retcon Beyonder
Round 2: Pre-Retcon MoleculeMan
Round 3: The Brothers Yin-Yang
Round 4: Thanos w/HOTU
Round 5: Sise-Neg
Round 7: Dr.Doom (Beyonders power+IG)
Round 8: The Spectre (Unrestricted)
Round 9: The Living Tribunal
Round 10: Thought Robot

Do they solo anime??
Who can DEFEAT THEM IN THE ANIME OMNIVERSE!

FinalAnswer
Space Dandy

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Space Dandy
No..... mad

carver9
Black Hair Goku with a missing arm.

Henry_Pym
Gigantor

Werewolf582
Sakura

BeyonderGod
This is why I don't take users here seriously......or any where.

StealthRanger
If you don't take people seriously here then don't ****ing post

Anyays, Raditz ftw :zaru

Werewolf582
Originally posted by StealthRanger

QFT

BeyonderGod

Anyays, Raditz ftw :zaru
Butthurt
Also
Anyways*
Do you even grammar?

Henry_Pym
Are you dissing Gigantor? He's bigger than big and stronger than strong...

EmptyHearted
hey Beyonder God

GOKU beat Everyone.

big grin

dika123
kami tenchi FTW

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by dika123
kami tenchi FTW

NAW GOKU BEAT HIM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

big grin

EmptyHearted
I am just kidding everyone.

I know goku can not beat everyone

I am not a DBZ Fanboys

trexalfa
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Round 1: Pre-Retcon Beyonder
Round 2: Pre-Retcon MoleculeMan
Round 3: The Brothers Yin-Yang
Round 4: Thanos w/HOTU
Round 5: Sise-Neg
Round 7: Dr.Doom (Beyonders power+IG)
Round 8: The Spectre (Unrestricted)
Round 9: The Living Tribunal
Round 10: Thought Robot

Do they solo anime??
Who can DEFEAT THEM IN THE ANIME OMNIVERSE!

Kami Tenchi. Only answer that came to my mind, because you picked some of the most overpowered characters in all of fiction . Lord of Nightmares and Featherine (if you extrapolate high for her) too.

Spawningpool
No..... mad
Space dandy beats them with swag then heads to boobies

Kirikaze Fuuma
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fOyJ3aIlRbo/URrdjcq86DI/AAAAAAAAACs/oKG4pbl89DY/s1600/nobita.jpg_thumb.jpg

/Thread.

cdtm
The thought robot? It... just stands there.

That's like putting Iron Man's mark III armor in a battle. stick out tongue

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by trexalfa
Kami Tenchi. Only answer that came to my mind, because you picked some of the most overpowered characters in all of fiction . Lord of Nightmares and Featherine (if you extrapolate high for her) too.
Kami tenchi isn't omnipotent
Lord of nightmares isn't
Featherine isn't

I made a thread about this and people agreed.

trexalfa
Kami tenchi isn't omnipotent
Lord of nightmares isn't
Featherine isn't

I made a thread about this and people agreed.

You think that somebody needs to be omnipotent to beat them? confused

Wouldn't this be a spite thread against anyone who tries, then?

Kami Tenchi could beat them by simply being above the Chousin. Lord of Nightmares has megaversal creation feats, even when it's not infinite. And wanked enough Featherine is the ****ing author and she just writes Beyonder and co out.

BeyonderGod
You think that somebody needs to be omnipotent to beat them? confused

Wouldn't this be a spite thread against anyone who tries, then?

Kami Tenchi could beat them by simply being above the Chousin. Lord of Nightmares has megaversal creation feats, even when it's not infinite. And wanked enough Featherine is the ****ing author and she just writes Beyonder and co out.
Featherine loses her crystal and gets rekt plus she WRITES within her own series she has no authority over a omnipotent being like Beyonder.
Lord of nightmare has 4 universes lmao nothing megaverse
Kami tenchi isn't that powerful as the counter actor soloed them into a corner. kami tenchi isn't nothing impressive destroying 22-Dimensions where Beyonder survived a Billion dimension buster. Lord of nightmares created 4 universes woooow. Featherine was once hurt by a unknown being who hurt her.

Yamcha
Wolveri...
IN THE ANIME OMNIVERSE!
Shit...

OH WAIT!

Bishi.
http://i57.tinypic.com/2z7ha48.jpg

Anime.
http://i59.tinypic.com/2mee5aq.jpg

Wolverine.
http://i60.tinypic.com/4ghwrp.jpg

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Yamcha
Wolveri...

Shit...

OH WAIT!

Bishi.
http://i57.tinypic.com/2z7ha48.jpg

Anime.
http://i59.tinypic.com/2mee5aq.jpg

Wolverine.
http://i60.tinypic.com/4ghwrp.jpg
Nothing wolverine can do would be enough to even get 100 meters of the people listed.

Yamcha
Nothing wolverine can do would be enough to even get 100 meters of the people listed. Let's be real for a second, he's pretty gorgeous (look at those flowing locks). I'm willing to bet they'd let him pretty close, at least within like 15 meters.

trexalfa
Featherine loses her crystal and gets rekt plus she WRITES within her own series she has no authority over a omnipotent being like Beyonder.
Lord of nightmare has 4 universes lmao nothing megaverse
Kami tenchi isn't that powerful as the counter actor soloed them into a corner. kami tenchi isn't nothing impressive destroying 22-Dimensions where Beyonder survived a Billion dimension buster. Lord of nightmares created 4 universes woooow. Featherine was once hurt by a unknown being who hurt her.

Featherine's powers will work here for debate purposes. Not only there isn't any proof about her writing working only in the When They Cry multi/megaverse, but I could easily claim the same about Beyonder. Plus, he's not omnipotent. **** it, Bernkastel admitted to go to ****ing Ghost in the Shell to troll and **** around. Bernkastel is Featherine's cannon fodder, to give perspective.

Dimensions in Marvel and Tenchi Muyo mean two different things. Kami Tenchi is the most powerful being in the Tenchi Multiverse, the Counter Actor is a bug to him. And IIRC the Counter Actor wasn't even stronger than the Chousin, and only won against Tokimi due to special circunstances.

Lord of Nightmares created four multiverses, IIRC.

Also, are visual novels allowed? Featherine did only appear in the second Umineko VN, and you didn't ban her (or is it only due to Higurashi's anime?).

You pretty much admitted your spite by calling Beyonder omnipotent.

StealthRanger
He's had Beyonders omnipotence debunked on various boards, pay it no heed

dika123
should we take this thread seriously ?

Sacred 117
Originally posted by dika123
should we take this thread seriously ?

Probably not.

NemeBro
PR Beyonder would easily defeat Kami Tenchi and the Lord of Nightmares. I have no idea who Featherine is.

Thread is still stupid, though.

Yamcha
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Probably not. thumb up

Future Titan
Dick Grayson or Peter Parker

BeyonderGod
He's had Beyonders omnipotence debunked on various boards, pay it no heed
http://i61.tinypic.com/6gk9s8.jpg
Noone has never debunked me and this scan is by Jim Starlin your attempt at being butthurt is funny.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by NemeBro
PR Beyonder would easily defeat Kami Tenchi and the Lord of Nightmares. I have no idea who Featherine is.

Thread is still stupid, though.
Agreed I made it so people can actually give accurate info.....which no one did.

BeyonderGod
Probably not.
Like your Tier list shouldn't be taken seriously?
K
thumb up

StealthRanger
http://i61.tinypic.com/6gk9s8.jpg
Noone has never debunked me and this scan is by Jim Starlin your attempt at being butthurt is funny.

Stataments... don't mean a thing unless backed up by feats. Omnipotence by fictional standards is just a fancy title for "very powerful" since many characters are called omnipotent but very few are

Besides, if Beyonder had his powers stolen and was matched by Molecule Man (unless you want to argue he's omnipotent too), guess what that means? Yes, he's not omnipotent

BeyonderGod
Stataments... don't mean a thing unless backed up by feats. Omnipotence by fictional standards is just a fancy title for "very powerful" since many characters are called omnipotent but very few are

Besides, if Beyonder had his powers stolen and was matched by Molecule Man (unless you want to argue he's omnipotent too), guess what that means? Yes, he's not omnipotent
1. Beyonder allowed it
2. MM ALREADY admitted beyonder transcends above him now MIND you he is already Nigh-Infinite being above MM during this time makes Beyonder Infinite

Also you JUST ignored Jim Starlin STATEMENT lmao he is the guy who makes Hand Books so you are still wrong lol

He is omnipotent how....
Was above the multiverse
Was Omnipotent in a bigger Multiverse
Was above PR MM and The living Tribunal combined
Was stated multiple times to be omnipotent,omnipresent AND omniscient
Even when HE appears weak he was still "All Powerful" even when before TOAA was established he did what ever he wants and when he wants lol.

You can DENY official hand book statements by marvel staff it still goes down
Your Opinion <hand book
Your Opinion<Marvel Author

StealthRanger
1. Beyonder allowed it
2. MM ALREADY admitted beyonder transcends above him now MIND you he is already Nigh-Infinite being above MM during this time makes Beyonder Infinite

if Beyonder was omnipotent Molecule Man would have posed absolutely no threat to him. Or Dr Doom would never have stole his powers

"Durr hurr infinite powur" is a ****ing Phenom tier argument, and again, statements do not>feats (funny, wasn't this your argument in DBZ threads? You're a goddamn hypocritical troll)

Feats>authors intent

And databooks do not override what happened on panel, same reason Nardo and DBZ databooks have been laughed out of vs debating for years

Pfff, so? None of that proves omnipotence, at all, there are tiers above multiversal, you know

Yeah, many characters have stated to be omnipotent in fiction, but have limits. By your logic every character ever stated to be omnipotent is actually omnipotent like Odin, Darkseid, Chaos Gods, Golden Goddesses, etc when they clearly aren;t

And feats>authors intent/suspension of disbelief>literary device methodology full stop

You have no valid point

BeyonderGod
if Beyonder was omnipotent Molecule Man would have posed absolutely no threat to him. Or Dr Doom would never have stole his powers

"Durr hurr infinite powur" is a ****ing Phenom tier argument, and again, statements do not>feats (funny, wasn't this your argument in DBZ threads? You're a goddamn hypocritical troll)

Feats>authors intent

And databooks do not override what happened on panel, same reason Nardo and DBZ databooks have been laughed out of vs debating for years

Pfff, so? None of that proves omnipotence, at all, there are tiers above multiversal, you know

Yeah, many characters have stated to be omnipotent in fiction, but have limits. By your logic every character ever stated to be omnipotent is actually omnipotent like Odin, Darkseid, Chaos Gods, Golden Goddesses, etc when they clearly aren;t

And feats>authors intent/suspension of disbelief>literary device methodology full stop

You have no valid point
The amount of butthurt in you is funny
Actually no
Author Statements >Feats

Lol are you that much of troll to deny what they put?

Also Omnipotence has 2 DIFFERENT types/versions
1. Absolute Power
2. Great Power

Lol you need to search of meanings before anything dude.

Also Beyonder is omnipotent as the writers claim he was GOD (TOAA) BEFORE GENESIS meaning he EXISTED in a separate multiverse THAT HE RULED ALSO when did I ever say
Author statements <Feats are you that emotional of me debunking you? Lol! Someone hypothetical about what others say huh dude?

Its ok you lost just stop you lost the argument the MOMENT you said
Feats over author statements LMAO XD

StealthRanger
The amount of butthurt in you is funny
Actually no
Author Statements >Feats

Aww look gentlemen how cute, a "no u" tactic. How original

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Essays/Analysis.html

Just replace "sci-fi" with "fiction"

Because I would be the first ever to utilize the suspension of disbelief method over the literary devi... oh wait

You're either omnipotent or you aren't. You can't have it both ways

TYPING IN CAPS LOCK DOESN'T MAKE YOUR ARGUMENTS MORE VALID!

So he ruled a multiverse. Woohoo, still not omnipotent. GJ, jackass

Also if he's not TOAA now, so say nothing of MM and Dr Doom being a threat to him, he's not omnipotent

Revolutionary debater at work. Do not disturb, gents

Dramatic Gecko
Its times like this I like to point out that Anime usually has insanely powerful characters just to keep the story going and more interesting and comics like DC and Marvel are just trying to poke their cocks higher into the wind.

Sacred 117
thumb up

NemeBro
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Its times like this I like to point out that Anime usually has insanely powerful characters just to keep the story going and more interesting laughing out loud

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

ares834
Asura massacres.

cdtm
DC and Marvel both had big cosmic stuff since the silver ages..

But it seems like Marvel always went that extra mile with the ridiculous, over the top nerdgasms. Celestials vs Skyfathers, all the abstract personalities, Thanos always topping himself in omnipotence, Beyonder messing around with omnipotents. Fantastic Four in any given story.

For DC, a world devourer is an event. For Marvel, it's Tuesday.

BeyonderGod
Aww look gentlemen how cute, a "no u" tactic. How original

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Essays/Analysis.html

Just replace "sci-fi" with "fiction"

Because I would be the first ever to utilize the suspension of disbelief method over the literary devi... oh wait

You're either omnipotent or you aren't. You can't have it both ways

TYPING IN CAPS LOCK DOESN'T MAKE YOUR ARGUMENTS MORE VALID!

So he ruled a multiverse. Woohoo, still not omnipotent. GJ, jackass

Also if he's not TOAA now, so say nothing of MM and Dr Doom being a threat to him, he's not omnipotent

Revolutionary debater at work. Do not disturb, gents
Retardation level is EXCEEDING 9000!

Sacred 117
Originally posted by cdtm
DC and Marvel both had big cosmic stuff since the silver ages..

But it seems like Marvel always went that extra mile with the ridiculous, over the top nerdgasms. Celestials vs Skyfathers, all the abstract personalities, Thanos always topping himself in omnipotence, Beyonder messing around with omnipotents. Fantastic Four in any given story.

For DC, a world devourer is an event. For Marvel, it's Tuesday.

thumb up

thumb down

StealthRanger

I hate to break it to you, but the Over 9000 meme doesn't make you witty, nor has it since 2006

Also, love how you have no rebuttal, I accept your concession

Dramatic Gecko
laughing out loud

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

I'm obviously not talking about Dragon Ball Z. Which is almost as bad as Marvel.

BeyonderGod
thumb up

thumb down
thumb down

BeyonderGod
I hate to break it to you, but the Over 9000 meme doesn't make you witty, nor has it since 2006

Also, love how you have no rebuttal, I accept your concession
Again you haven't proven anything....
As the no rebuttal I accept your concession

Go back to Naruto Forums your lack of knowledge is on that level of OBD debaters on which I casually defeat....like I did with you in this thread.

BeyonderGod
I'm obviously not talking about Dragon Ball Z. Which is almost as bad as Marvel.
Marvel has logic.....
Marvel has details.....
Marvel has good writing......

Dbz doesn't have any......

AuraAngel
This guy strikes me as a less intelligent and more douchey Quan.

Pretty impressive really.

NemeBro
I'm obviously not talking about Dragon Ball Z. Which is almost as bad as Marvel. Try most shonen manga.

Anyone remember when Kage fighters in Naruto fought using roof tile shuriken?

StealthRanger
Again you haven't proven anything....
As the no rebuttal I accept your concession

Have fun going no u and nuh uh, that's all your shit really amounts to

You mean got banned from for incessant trolling the members there

Yeah, come back when you have arguments that aren't psuedo elitist, e-thuggish or just baseless claims and ad hominem

Oh and btw, it's not exactly a good idea to declare yourself the victor when you have no idea what the **** you're talking about

Dramatic Gecko
Try most shonen manga.

Hee hee. Were they actually roof tiles?

Dramatic Gecko
Marvel has logic.....
Marvel has details.....
Marvel has good writing......

Are you telling me that a universe with a talking duck from outer space is logical?

And the detail of Jessica Jones going to the same school as Peter Parker had any relevance other than a fangasm?

And don't get me started on the painful experience of actually reading the crappy dialogue of a Marvel comic.

cdtm
Hee hee. Were they actually roof tiles?

Yep, actual tiles. smile

Controlled with chakra, of course. Happy Dance

cdtm
Try most shonen manga.

And that's a tame example. Ranma ripping the foundation out from under his famlies feet "stealthily" is one of my favorites.

Sacred 117
Try most shonen manga.

You mean the days before fanservice powerclimbing took precedence over a sensible, decent narrative? I wish I could remember that, actually.

Thanks for caving to the worse half of your fanbase, Kishi. I hope falling out of love with you life's work was worth it. thumb down

Jmanghan
BeyonderGod has officially become the new Quan :/

cdtm
You mean the days before fanservice powerclimbing took precedence over a sensible, decent narrative? I wish I could remember that, actually.

Thanks for caving to the worse half of your fanbase, Kishi. I hope falling out of love with you life's work was worth it. thumb down

What, you don't like angst and bullcrap shipping?

Sasuke and Vegeta are kind of opposites of the same coin. One a fan favorite hated by his creator, while the other's a pet character the fans just wanted to see die. (Except maybe teenage girls, I dunno.)

No matter how much the fans back him, Toriyama won't cut Vegeta a break, while Kishi kept shoving Sasuke down everyones throat, when all fans wanted to see is Naruto give him an epic Luffy-esq beat down.

trexalfa
Again, is anything japanese allowed? Or just anime?

Because this throws anime-less manga, visual novels and light novels out of the window.

Sacred 117
What, you don't like angst and bullcrap shipping?

Sasuke and Vegeta are kind of opposites of the same coin. One a fan favorite hated by his creator, while the other's a pet character the fans just wanted to see die. (Except maybe teenage girls, I dunno.)

No matter how much the fans back him, Toriyama won't cut Vegeta a break, while Kishi kept shoving Sasuke down everyones throat, when all fans wanted to see is Naruto give him an epic Luffy-esq beat down.

Angst? Depends, I guess shrug Meaningless shipping void of substance? No. thumb down

I'm not sure what brought that up, but you're right, either way. haermm

That doesn't surprise me. All they EVER want to see is Naruto being "teh best", which might explain why every corner of fanfiction is nonsensically plagued with Naruto harems and Naruto in general. As if his own story doesn't overglorify him enough already...

wakkawakkawakka
Well Naruto did become "Ninja Jesus" towards the end of his manga. The only thing he didn't do is ascend into heaven. Not really surprised about the reaction the fanbase has due to the chain of events leading up towards that.

Oh and as for this thread...Mako(KlK) solos.

AuraAngel
I will never understand the reason people think Toriyama should give Vegeta some meaningless chance at glory. The whole point is that Vegeta being such a prick prevents him from being the hero. Vegeta had his chance with the Androids, Cell, and Buu. He, not Toriyama, ruined it for himself with actions that perfectly fit his character.

Sasuke is another story because he could literally be the trope Base Breaker incarnate.

Lek Kuen
Again, is anything japanese allowed? Or just anime?

Because this throws anime-less manga, visual novels and light novels out of the window.

Well light novels I'm unsure of where we should count them.

Visual Novels though I still say are more closely tied with video games than anything else. And crossover mostly in that medium over any other.

trexalfa
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Well light novels I'm unsure of where we should count them.

Visual Novels though I still say are more closely tied with video games than anything else. And crossover mostly in that medium over any other.

Well, visual novels do often contain animation. And I wouldn't consider them videogames since you are not playing at all, except to make a choice or whatever . Anyway, if they were allowed, I knew some characters whom I think could pull this off.

And not allowing manga would be ridiculous, as many manga haven't got anime.

Lek Kuen
Most even with just a few choices are too much interaction for an anime (where you are just watching), and many have too little animation. In truth they are a separate medium all together but they are grouped with games and sold/released consoles as games because there is really no other fit. Many have separate endings with failure states (bad ends) and proper paths and such (consider many more artistic games have very little gameplay). The fact that anime are sometimes based on them is more to do with the japanese entertainment industry over them actually being in line with anime.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Jmanghan
BeyonderGod has officially become the new Quan :/

Yeah good timing to. The other one just ran out.

BeyonderGod
Are you telling me that a universe with a talking duck from outer space is logical?

And the detail of Jessica Jones going to the same school as Peter Parker had any relevance other than a fangasm?

And don't get me started on the painful experience of actually reading the crappy dialogue of a Marvel comic.
Dbz has talking animals also I'm not a person named Quan nor do I appreciate you giving such a title.

Dramatic Gecko
Dbz has talking animals also I'm not a person named Quan nor do I appreciate you giving such a title.

As far as I'm concerned you are showing all the signs of Quanism.

I mean you don't seem to listen to the facts or details. For example I didn't give you the title of Quan someone else did. I admitted that Dragon Ball Z is just as bad as Marvel in some respects (except entertainment value of course, DBZ is way better, but then that's just taste). But I'm betting ten pages from now you won't acknowledge these facts.

AuraAngel
He isn't like Quan just because he ignores facts. Plenty of people do that. Even smart people, on such occasions where the butthurt is sufficient.

He is like Quan because he seems to have an irrational hatred towards a series(in this case DB) based, presumably, on people arguing the hell out of it. He is like Quan because rather than be content in his hatred, he makes threads that basically bait out people who might want to defend it(but anyone who is anyone knows the DB is not the strongest animeverse).

But Quan at the very least had a certain charm and a good dynamic going on with ScreamPaste(******* lovable rogue) and Scenario(sincerity incarnate). No such fun here I'm afraid.

cdtm
Well, visual novels do often contain animation. And I wouldn't consider them videogames since you are not playing at all, except to make a choice or whatever . Anyway, if they were allowed, I knew some characters whom I think could pull this off.

And not allowing manga would be ridiculous, as many manga haven't got anime.

Demonbane?

If we're drawing any sort of line in the sand, ommiting scantlations and other fantlated stuff like the later Slayers novels is probably the way to go.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by AuraAngel
He isn't like Quan just because he ignores facts. Plenty of people do that. Even smart people, on such occasions where the butthurt is sufficient.

He is like Quan because he seems to have an irrational hatred towards a series(in this case DB) based, presumably, on people arguing the hell out of it. He is like Quan because rather than be content in his hatred, he makes threads that basically bait out people who might want to defend it(but anyone who is anyone knows the DB is not the strongest animeverse).

But Quan at the very least had a certain charm and a good dynamic going on with ScreamPaste(******* lovable rogue) and Scenario(sincerity incarnate). No such fun here I'm afraid.
1. Noone is butthurt
2. I dont ignore facts
3. I dont hate dbz I just hate the retards that wank them to level that they aren't on.

Please know your facts before telling bullshit.

AuraAngel
1. You got mad at being called a Quan when you don't know what that is. Classic signs of anal trauma.
2. An apostrophe should go between the n and the t in "dont". This is but one fact you have ignored.
3. You said the series lacked logic, details, and good writing. Sounds like you have a pretty low opinion of it.

I am not telling bullshit so much as pondering aloud. The fact that my observations might in any way frame you in a negative light is irrelevant to my process of determining your character and, by extension, the worth of these threads. I have sufficiently deduced that this thread is certainly below 8000.

Dramatic Gecko

You're making me miss him. :'(

BeyonderGod
1. You got mad at being called a Quan when you don't know what that is. Classic signs of anal trauma.
2. An apostrophe should go between the n and the t in "dont". This is but one fact you have ignored.
3. You said the series lacked logic, details, and good writing. Sounds like you have a pretty low opinion of it.

I am not telling bullshit so much as pondering aloud. The fact that my observations might in any way frame you in a negative light is irrelevant to my process of determining your character and, by extension, the worth of these threads. I have sufficiently deduced that this thread is certainly below 8000.
1. Giving someone a title they don't one isn't Butthurt please know the meaning.
2. IDC
3. Not really

K idc

TheTyrant
Who cares? These threads are disgusting.

BeyonderGod
K your opinion means little.

trexalfa
Demonbane?

If we're drawing any sort of line in the sand, ommiting scantlations and other fantlated stuff like the later Slayers novels is probably the way to go.

Well, Demonbane could give the majority of Beyonder's team an run for their money, his Elder God form most of all. Other characters from the novel, like Azathoth, Yog Sothoth or Nyarlathotep can pose a challenge too, but Elder God Demonbane is the most powerful of them all.

I wasn't thinking about Demonbane, to be exact. I was thinking about some characters from the Shinza Bansho series, such as Ren Fujii, Reinhard Heydrich, Mercurius or Hajun, to name a few. All of them possess power working at the multiversal (I've seen them put in the megaversal tier as well) level, and possess reality and conceptual warping as part of their powerset. They have shit such as the ability to change, crush, destroy, poison, nuke, burn, create... any concept they desire (example, a Gudou God from KKK poisoned the concept of infinite possibilities, Mercurius created the concept of multiverse); can put an infinite multiverse into a conceptual time stop (Ren), control a Legion of an ever increasing number (a hundred million at bare minimum) of multiversal mooks who also possess conceptual powers (Reinhard) and the ability to reset a multiverse casually (Mercurius). Along with all the reality warping you could wish for. And Hajun is so above this guys I just mentioned it's not even funny (from the few info on KKK I have, his Taikyoku value scales to always surpass that of the enemy, so he is the stablished most powerful Throne God).

Previously I also proposed Featherine Augustus Aurora from the When They Cry series of visual novels, featured in the Umineko novels and in Higurashi as Furude Hanyuu. Her ability to clear is debatable, but she is the top tier in a megaverse in which a Territory Lord tier witch (Beatrice) was able to create an infinite multiverse by her own power. Two Voyager Witches, who are above Beatrice and were spamming Big Bang level attacks during their fight, are also fodder (literally) to Featherine, who killed one by writing her out, and saying she would explain the reasons for her defeat later. Simply put, Witches in When They Cry are higher dimensional beings who can manipulate lower dimensions like they are the authors of a book, by running games as Game Masters, and have a great degree of conceptual manipulation too in their Meta World forms (such as creating concepts or imposing them on other beings), multiversal travel (Bernkastel, Voyager Witch, went to Ghost in the Shell)... Featherine has transcended the Witch being state into being a Creator, and can write the actions of the Witches like they write that of lower dimensional humans.

What I don't know is why Sise Neg is here. Everyone I listed could fodderize him without any question. He seems to be the weak member of this team of overpowered comic characters designed to spite things.

BeyonderGod
Sise-Neg the weakest? Guy basically became the literal big bang and became like a entity of multiverse+ level.

trexalfa
Sise-Neg the weakest? Guy basically became the literal big bang and became like a entity of multiverse+ level.

Not saying he is weak, but he is weak when compared with every single one you listed.

BeyonderGod
Thought the weakest would be thought robot.

Dr. Matthew
The game Demonbane may par with them. The anime one doesn't.

BeyonderGod
Lel

LLLLLink
Anoyone who isnt wielding omnipotence should probably stay away from this thread. That said, Trueforce ftw.

BeyonderGod
Jim Starlin admitted he stated Pre-Retcon Beyonder to be omnipotent so Pre-Retcon Beyonder is removed and replaced with the Beyonder's.

LLLLLink
Jim Starlin admitted he stated Pre-Retcon Beyonder to be omnipotent so Pre-Retcon Beyonder is removed and replaced with the Beyonder's.

Is any form of Beyonder omniscient, bro?

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Is any form of Beyonder omniscient, bro?
Pre-Retcon like I stated.....also
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/47437/1047260-724390_omniscience_super.jpg
Peter: "It's impossible to sneak up on a guy who's omniscient! He could even be listening to us right now! All we'd have to do is call him--Shout "hey beyonder"--and...?

LLLLLink
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/47437/1047260-724390_omniscience_super.jpg
Peter: "It's impossible to sneak up on a guy who's omniscient! He could even be listening to us right now! All we'd have to do is call him--Shout "hey beyonder"--and...?

If he's omniscient, though, why would he ask "What do you want?" If he is omniscient, wouldn't he already know?
Looks like they confused omniscience with cosmic awareness judging by Green Shirt's dialogue.

BeyonderGod
Nope......he still knew where Peter was and he did appear when he shouted his name displaying Omniscience/Omnipresence because many claimed omnipotent beings have ask the same so point?.....

Curse
Part 1 Ichigo

trexalfa
Originally posted by Curse
Part 1 Ichigo

Obvious joke answer is obvious laughing

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Curse
Part 1 Ichigo
Sakura solos

LLLLLink
Nope......he still knew where Peter was and he did appear when he shouted his name displaying Omniscience/Omnipresence because many claimed omnipotent beings have ask the same so point?.....

Why would someone who is omniscient ever need to ask a question? They should already know everything past, present, future, and all other universes and could never ever be surprised by anything. Maybe he is nigh omniscient, but I think hearing his name is just showing the cosmic awareness ability, not omniscience.
Him asking a question, however, hurts his claim for omniscience rather than strengthening it. If he would not have asked a question, I'd be on board with calling him omniscient.

As for omnipresence, I always imagined that the term meant that the subject would be in all places everywhere at the same time, not just able to freely transport a singular existence to any location.

You see where I'm coming from?

BeyonderGod
Why would someone who is omniscient ever need to ask a question? They should already know everything past, present, future, and all other universes and could never ever be surprised by anything. Maybe he is nigh omniscient, but I think hearing his name is just showing the cosmic awareness ability, not omniscience.
Him asking a question, however, hurts his claim for omniscience rather than strengthening it. If he would not have asked a question, I'd be on board with calling him omniscient.

As for omnipresence, I always imagined that the term meant that the subject would be in all places everywhere at the same time, not just able to freely transport a singular existence to any location.

You see where I'm coming from?
TOAA asked questions to better parker your logic is seriously.......
Cosmic awareness has nothing to do with hearing your name......Cosmic awareness is like a universe being busted or a galaxy is collapsing.......
Beyonder has shown to be omnipresent multiple times......

LLLLLink
TOAA asked questions to better parker your logic is seriously.......
Cosmic awareness has nothing to do with hearing your name......Cosmic awareness is like a universe being busted or a galaxy is collapsing.......
Beyonder has shown to be omnipresent multiple times......

Cosmic awareness would have a lot to do with being aware that someone called your name, despite the fact you were across the cosmos. erm
I should think that knowing that a universe is being busted or a galaxy is collapsing could just be because you are alive and have the ability to see (based on proximity, of course).

So, omnipresence... There are examples of him being in more than one place at the same time? Not duplicates not teleporting or travelling, not projections, shadowclones, etc, but actually existing in 2 places at the same time?

NemeBro
Anoyone who isnt wielding omnipotence should probably stay away from this thread. That said, Trueforce ftw. Omnipotence doesn't matter. Just because something is omnipotent in one setting doesn't mean it is in another.

Beyonder would destroy the setting of Zelda by thinking too hard.

LLLLLink
Omnipotence doesn't matter. Just because something is omnipotent in one setting doesn't mean it is in another.

Beyonder would destroy the setting of Zelda by thinking too hard.

Wrong and wrong.

Omnipotence = unlimited power. The stipulation of a 'setting' is a limitation and therefore the subject who is limited by the setting doesn't fit the definition of omnipotence.

Just combat him with the True Force.

"The Beyonder proved capable of destroying, and recreating, the abstract multiversal entity Death itself, although it extremely exerted and weakened him to do so. However, even in this state, he was capable of easily sending a horde of demons back to hell with a wave of his hand.

He also possibly displayed certain limitations when being overloaded by Rachel Summers as host to the Phoenix Force, to the point that he collapsed on the ground, or when being slowed down in battle against the Molecule Man, and he lost all or part of his power on various occasions. He also stated that the Puma when in perfect harmony with the Universe was capable of killing him, but there was no proof of this."

Please explain.

BeyonderGod
Wrong and wrong.

Omnipotence = unlimited power. The stipulation of a 'setting' is a limitation and therefore the subject who is limited by the setting doesn't fit the definition of omnipotence.

Just combat him with the True Force.

"The Beyonder proved capable of destroying, and recreating, the abstract multiversal entity Death itself, although it extremely exerted and weakened him to do so. However, even in this state, he was capable of easily sending a horde of demons back to hell with a wave of his hand.

He also possibly displayed certain limitations when being overloaded by Rachel Summers as host to the Phoenix Force, to the point that he collapsed on the ground, or when being slowed down in battle against the Molecule Man, and he lost all or part of his power on various occasions. He also stated that the Puma when in perfect harmony with the Universe was capable of killing him, but there was no proof of this."

Please explain.
You do realize I helped edited that right?

Also a dude on the Wikipedia keeps changing my edits because he has a some deep problems about me in the past and he never lets it go but the original text was.....
"The Beyonder proved capable of destroying, and recreating, the abstract multiversal entity Death itself, although he merely made it seem he had extremely exerted and weakened himself to do so"

Multiple beings stated they can kill beyonder but none truly can nor have.

BeyonderGod
Also true force gets rekt
Nothing Zelda has is on Franklin Richard level.

LLLLLink
You do realize I helped edited that right?

Also a dude on the Wikipedia keeps changing my edits because he has a some deep problems about me in the past and he never lets it go but the original text was.....
"The Beyonder proved capable of destroying, and recreating, the abstract multiversal entity Death itself, although he merely made it seem he had extremely exerted and weakened himself to do so"

Multiple beings stated they can kill beyonder but none truly can nor have.

Ok, I understand that some guy keeps changing it, that's cool.
So do you mind telling me why he made it seem like he was extremely exerted and weakened?

Also true force gets rekt
Nothing Zelda has is on Franklin Richard level.

This is just wrong. The True Force is omnipotent and omniscient. What can Ben do that someone with the True Force couldn't based on the fact it is omnipotent and omniscient?

trexalfa
So do you mind telling me why he made it seem like he was extremely exerted and weakened?

This is just wrong. The True Force is omnipotent and omniscient. What can Ben do that someone with the True Force couldn't based on the fact it is omnipotent and omniscient?

An omnipotent power that has a counter inside its own setting

Don't you see this is evidence pointing out the Triforce omnipotence claim is just pure bullshit ?

LLLLLink
An omnipotent power that has a counter inside its own setting

Don't you see this is evidence pointing out the Triforce omnipotence claim is just pure bullshit ?

Just because the Master Sword can counter the effects of the Triforce (mind you that its effect isn't at full power because the wisher, Ganondorf, has an unbalanced heart) doesn't mean that the relic doesn't have unlimited power.
You must have the three virtues in balance to obtain the True Force to Govern all.

trexalfa
Just because the Master Sword can counter the effects of the Triforce (mind you that its effect isn't at full power because the wisher, Ganondorf, has an unbalanced heart) doesn't mean that the relic doesn't have unlimited power.
You must have the three virtues in balance to obtain the True Force to Govern all.

That happens when you first touch it, if you manage to get all the fragments together, like Ganondorf did in the timeline in which he killed Link in OoT, he has access to full power.

In Wind Waker, the king was trying to wish something before Ganondorf did, that's not something you do when the Dark Lord you oppose won't get shit out of his wish.

BeyonderGod

1. He has on multiple occasions showed this even when by other characters he made it seem he was weaked to feel Human even on multiple pages he showed to repel a literal horde of demons with a single hand wave.....after he stated he put great amount of of his power in the cup......yet he repelled demons? He also stated once its done he cant undo it because he was weak....BUT he did revive death and the page after he broke though the reality they stood in and destroyed his own house after all his statements and others he truly wasn't weakened OR truly tired by what he done just like when people stated "He gave half of infinity to dazzler." BUT if you cut Infinity its still infinity.
2. LOL no........

LLLLLink
That happens when you first touch it, if you manage to get all the fragments together, like Ganondorf did in the timeline in which he killed Link in OoT, he has access to full power.

In Wind Waker, the king was trying to wish something before Ganondorf did, that's not something you do when the Dark Lord you oppose won't get shit out of his wish.

1. The timeline theory is wrong. I'll try to post the contradictory scans sometime.
Also, it isnt enough. You get your wish granted (based on the strength of your wish) if you get all 3 parts, but the True Force to Govern All is stated to be gotten only by one whose heart has the virtues in balance.

2. I cant imagine why the KoRL would want to stop a legendary evil any way he can. *sarcasm*

trexalfa
1. The timeline theory is wrong. I'll try to post the contradictory scans sometime.
Also, it isnt enough. You get your wish granted (based on the strength of your wish) if you get all 3 parts, but the True Force to Govern All is stated to be gotten only by one whose heart has the virtues in balance.

2. I cant imagine why the KoRL would want to stop a legendary evil any way he can. *sarcasm*

The timeline in Hyrule Historia is official , not a theory.

If Ganondorf couldn't get his wish anyway, why bother stopping him?

NemeBro
Wrong and wrong.

Yep, and neither does the True Force.

Beyonder wins. thumb up

StealthRanger
If something can counter you you aren't omnipotent, this shouldn't even be a discussion

LLLLLink
The timeline in Hyrule Historia is official , not a theory.

If Ganondorf couldn't get his wish anyway, why bother stopping him?

Hyrule Historia is wrong; there is even a disclaimer in the back.

If you see a punch coming for your face, would you not bother stopping it based on the hope it wouldn't hurt that bad?

If something can counter you you aren't omnipotent, this shouldn't even be a discussion

Been addressed already.

Ah, how I've missed that Nemebroke reasoning. How about a no-homo hug?
True Force stomps. Its not the relic that lacks omnipotence, its the wisher failing to bring it out due to the heart not being in balance

trexalfa
Hyrule Historia is wrong; there is even a disclaimer in the back.

If you see a punch coming for your face, would you not bother stopping it based on the hope it wouldn't hurt that bad?

Been addressed already.

True Force stomps. Its not the relic that lacks omnipotence, its the wisher failing to bring it out due to the heart not being in balance

Yes, the disclaimer says that it may and, I repeat, may contain errors because it was an afterthought. That doesn't meant it's not the creator's official stance on the matter. You don't get to say it doesn't count whenever your argument gets contradicted.

Could you prove the last part?

LLLLLink
Yes, the disclaimer says that it may and, I repeat, may contain errors because it was an afterthought. That doesn't meant it's not the creator's official stance on the matter. You don't get to say it doesn't count whenever your argument gets contradicted.

Could you prove the last part?

All I'm saying is that it does, in fact, contain errors that are so significant that a retcon would not be sufficient to fix it.
Real talk; if the creator wants to make claims outside of the games that's all fine and good, but if he contradicts established canon, it is nothing more than whims. If he wants those whims to be canon, he needs to put it in a game because the game trumps everything.

The last part? I believe its proved simply by the fact that Ganondorf's heart is not in balance.

trexalfa
All I'm saying is that it does, in fact, contain errors that are so significant that a retcon would not be sufficient to fix it.
Real talk; if the creator wants to make claims outside of the games that's all fine and good, but if he contradicts established canon, it is nothing more than whims. If he wants those whims to be canon, he needs to put it in a game because the game trumps everything.

The last part? I believe its proved simply by the fact that Ganondorf's heart is not in balance.

Wanna use the logic the games trump everything? Fine, Ganon was beaten by a guy with a magic sword, which wasn't a counter to the Triforce at all, cause that was in the manual and the game trumps it.

We won't go that route. Hyrule Historia is canon. Right now, you are applying George Lucas' canon policy to LoZ (which I'm fairly sure the writers haven't applied) and saying "the timeline contains many errors!" which, I'm sure, you have absolutely no way to quantify other than your personal desires. The lead writer wrote it. I'm sure that, if it is wrong, then writing it in the first place would be a waste of time.

Yes, prove it would have affected his wish after the three shards were gathered. AFAIK it doesn't work like that, in the games (which you say take priority) it is always protrayed that if Ganondorf gathers the Triforce, bad shit happens. And with bad shit, I mean he gets to wish whatever he wants.

LLLLLink
Wanna use the logic the games trump everything? Fine, Ganon was beaten by a guy with a magic sword, which wasn't a counter to the Triforce at all, cause that was in the manual and the game trumps it.

We won't go that route. Hyrule Historia is canon. Right now, you are applying George Lucas' canon policy to LoZ (which I'm fairly sure the writers haven't applied) and saying "the timeline contains many errors!" which, I'm sure, you have absolutely no way to quantify other than your personal desires. The lead writer wrote it. I'm sure that, if it is wrong, then writing it in the first place would be a waste of time.

Yes, prove it would have affected his wish after the three shards were gathered. AFAIK it doesn't work like that, in the games (which you say take priority) it is always protrayed that if Ganondorf gathers the Triforce, bad shit happens. And with bad shit, I mean he gets to wish whatever he wants.

I'm afraid you're just mistaken on all accounts. We see the power of the Master Sword in-game. Also, the trump rule only applies to contradictions.

The Hyrule Historia timeline is flawed, plain and simple. No amount of foot-stomping and denial changes that. It just doesn't work the way they wrote it.

I'm not denying that bad things happen when Ganondorf gets the Triforce, in fact, I was advocating it a few posts ago. I am saying that Ganondorf's use of the Triforce in the games proves that his heart was out of balance and that his wishing is weak. That said, Link from Skyward Sword was the weakest wisher I can think of off hand. LttP Link>Ganondorf>KoRL>SS Link

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxchs9xnYZ1qbbwtc.gif

trexalfa
I'm afraid you're just mistaken on all accounts. We see the power of the Master Sword in-game. Also, the trump rule only applies to contradictions.

The Hyrule Historia timeline is flawed, plain and simple. No amount of foot-stomping and denial changes that. It just doesn't work the way they wrote it.

I'm not denying that bad things happen when Ganondorf gets the Triforce, in fact, I was advocating it a few posts ago. I am saying that Ganondorf's use of the Triforce in the games proves that his heart was out of balance and that his wishing is weak. That said, Link from Skyward Sword was the weakest wisher I can think of off hand. LttP Link>Ganondorf>KoRL>SS Link

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxchs9xnYZ1qbbwtc.gif

You don't see the power of anything in the games. The best you get is the Master Sword not doing shit to Ganondorf without its Evil's Bane power in Wind Waker. Which doesn't imply any kind of Triforce failsafe.

It's not flawed. As it was an afterthought, contradictions are bound to appear. That doesn't mean it's not canon. In fact, the timeline is such a central part of the source book that you cannot simply ignore it. This looks like a really pitiful attempt at cherrypicking to me.

Skyward Sword Link was... a weak wisher? The same Link that ****ing wished Demise out of existence?! Yeah, I'm calling bullshit on that. And on the heart balance mattering in the first place. I'm asking for a simple citation, just that.

LLLLLink
You don't see the power of anything in the games. The best you get is the Master Sword not doing shit to Ganondorf without its Evil's Bane power in Wind Waker.

It's not flawed. As it was an afterthought, contradictions are bound to appear. That doesn't mean it's not canon. In fact, the timeline is such a central part of the source book that you cannot simply ignore it. This looks like a really pitiful attempt at cherrypicking to me.

Skyward Sword Link was... a weak wisher? The same Link that ****ing wished Demise out of existence?! Yeah, I'm calling bullshit on that. And on the heart balance mattering in the first place. I'm asking for a simple citation, just that.

Master Sword doesn't do anything? This is sounding like a tantrum...

A contradiction is a flaw. It cannot be wrong and still be canon. What it needs is to be dealt with in a way that works. The timeline presented in the book is full of holes and contradictions. To ardently accept it knowing there are mistakes is the height of folly.

Yes, he was a weak wisher.

Specifically, the lack of heart's balance breaking the Triforce into 3 or the wishing strength quote?

LLLLLink

So... about that omniscience...

NemeBro

Provide one of the many feats of the Trueforce on par with Beyonder's.

BeyonderGod
Trueforce isn't going to have any feats.......

ArtificialGlory
Statements only get you so far. For starters, can we at least get a galaxy-level feat from the full Triforce?

LLLLLink
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Statements only get you so far. For starters, can we at least get a galaxy-level feat from the full Triforce?

How about a universe-creating feat by Nayru, a mere 3rd of the True Force's essence?

https://youtu.be/r4tHItL1xLs

0:58. Nayru's farts creating physics, space, the sun, etc.

The Preparation H is in the medicine cabinet.

LLLLLink
The Prep H comment was for Beyonder (the character) not you AG. :P
Dont hate me, lol.

FinalAnswer
wow a whole universe

LLLLLink
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
wow a whole universe

The smell of the ocean....

LLLLLink
I'll just leave this here...

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-1824923

trexalfa
I think it's going to be pretty useless, but still.

That's not a universe. We are seeing Din creating a mere planet, Farore creating life, and Nayru suppossedly creating its laws. And seeing how a single planet is that important, the claim of universe creation is pretty dubious.

I'm inclined to believe that a model of LoZ's cosmology would be pretty different from our own. Even when I'm not seeing support of universe creation, I think we could roll with it for the purposes of the debate.

Nayru creating a universe alone is still bullshit, though. Still waiting for the Triforce's wish strength quote.

Anyway, why did LoZ get mentioned, when the OP specifies anime?

Utrigita
I'll just leave this here...

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-1824923

I'll just leave the page after that

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3344649

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Utrigita
I'll just leave the page after that

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3344649

That's pretty impressive, but can you handle this?!

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-1824926

LLLLLink
I think it's going to be pretty useless, but still.

That's not a universe. We are seeing Din creating a mere planet, Farore creating life, and Nayru suppossedly creating its laws. And seeing how a single planet is that important, the claim of universe creation is pretty dubious.

I'm inclined to believe that a model of LoZ's cosmology would be pretty different from our own. Even when I'm not seeing support of universe creation, I think we could roll with it for the purposes of the debate.

Nayru creating a universe alone is still bullshit, though. Still waiting for the Triforce's wish strength quote.

Anyway, why did LoZ get mentioned, when the OP specifies anime?

There was no sky and cosmos before Nayru passes, and afterward there was. If you cant accept even what you see, I guess we cant go any further. Also at this time she had created the cosmos for the alternate dimension of Termina.

I dont understand why you keep using words like "supposedly". The cutscene explains that is what she did, and you see it happen. Why the doubt?

https://youtu.be/FTuaVEh50s8

4:15 is the actual quote. After is the Ganon crappy wisher part.

trexalfa
There was no sky and cosmos before Nayru passes, and afterward there was. If you cant accept even what you see, I guess we cant go any further. Also at this time she had created the cosmos for the alternate dimension of Termina.

I dont understand why you keep using words like "supposedly". The cutscene explaine that is what she did, and you see it happen. Why the doubt?

The narration states Nayru created the laws of physics. That's not synonimous with creating the universe itself. Plus, do you know that our nice blue, cloudy sky is the result of our atmosphere and the sun? You could say Nayru made the sun at best, but I'm not seeing her creating the universe and it doesn't make sense in the context of the narration. Making the atmosphere, the sun and physical constants makes sense. And I said we could roll with it, seeing as Eru Illuvatar from LoTR is a similar case and he is usually given this treatment. Are the Goddesses mentioned in Termina's legends?

That gets you universal Golden Goddesses at their very best, who would get ****stomped by the Beyonders.

LLLLLink
The narration states Nayru created the laws of physics. That's not synonimous with creating the universe itself. Plus, do you know that our nice blue, cloudy sky is the result of our atmosphere and the sun? You could say Nayru made the sun at best, but I'm not seeing her creating the universe and it doesn't make sense in the context of the narration. Making the atmosphere, the sun and physical constants makes sense. And I said we could roll with it, seeing as Eru Illuvatar from LoTR is a similar case and he is usually given this treatment. Are the Goddesses mentioned in Termina's legends?

That gets you universal Golden Goddesses at their very best, who would get ****stomped by the Beyonders.

I can see how you might think that, but if you watch the beginning of the creation cutscene it states that there was naught but chaos in the beginning. Ergo, everything was created by the goddesses, including the alternate dimensions.

You guys still havent disproven omnipotence, so save those 'sh*tstomps' for when you guys actually put some evidence up. K? Thx.
Also, Beyonder isnt omnipotent, so its moot.

trexalfa
I can see how you might think that, but if you watch the beginning of the creation cutscene it states that there was naught but chaos in the beginning. Ergo, everything was created by the goddesses, including the alternate dimensions.

You guys still havent disproven omnipotence, so save those 'sh*tstomp' for when you guys actually put some evidence up. K? Thx.

It's impossible to prove a negative. I do not have to disprove their omnipotence, you have to prove their omnipotence in the first place. You've got nothing but claims, and omnipotence cannot be proven with feats anyway. So you cannot prove anything with compelling, actually plausible evidence.

The Living Tribunal shits on the Golden Goddesses in terms of feats. The Beyonders killed him. The Goddesses are not getting past the first member of the team. And I'm talking about the Beyonders, the species, introduced in the new Secret Wars.

Utrigita
That's pretty impressive, but can you handle this?!

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-1824926

Yes

http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/Utrigita/media/02_zpstuzww0ew.jpg.html

(Or do you prefer the cover to the 11th issue of Secret wars "The Face of Doom/And dust to dust"?)

Wei Phoenix
Is the current debate whether or not the Goddesses of Hyrule are omnipotent?

trexalfa
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Is the current debate whether or not the Goddesses of Hyrule are omnipotent?

It started when 5Link started saying they could do it cause omnipotence, despite not being from anime in the first place. The ball started rolling a page or two ago.

LLLLLink
It's impossible to prove a negative. I do not have to disprove their omnipotence, you have to prove their omnipotence in the first place. You've got nothing but claims, and omnipotence cannot be proven with feats anyway. So you cannot prove anything with compelling, actually plausible evidence.

You are correct right here, 100%. I agree totally. However, in light of this, Beyonder also has no way to prove omnipotence. Actually, its not even plausible, since hes proven not omniscient.
It is plausible for the True Force, however, thanks to omnipotence and omniscience. Feel free to find proof otherwise, if you can.

Yes

http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/Utrigita/media/02_zpstuzww0ew.jpg.html

(Or do you prefer the cover to the 11th issue of Secret wars "The Face of Doom/And dust to dust"?)

So far you have brought the strongest argument to the table, sir. Keep the scans coming. They're delicious.

It started when 5Link started saying they could do it cause omnipotence, despite not being from anime in the first place. The ball started rolling a page or two ago.

You know, you're right again. It's not even anime. So.....disqualified?

trexalfa
You are correct right here, 100%. I agree totally. However, in light of this, Beyonder also has no way to prove omnipotence. Actually, its not even plausible, since hes proven not omniscient.
It is plausible for the True Force, however.

So far you have brought the strongest argument to the table, sir. Keep the scans coming. They're delicious.

You know, you're right again. It's not even anime. So.....disqualified?

We are not talking about the Beyonder anyway, the OP has already made clear that now the Beyonders are in play. And they don't need omnipotence to win, they have killed the Living Tribunal. Their feats are heaps above those of the Goddesses. They are not omnipotent (neither is Pre-retcon Beyonder, BeyonderGod is just a massive fanboy of the character), but neither are the Goddesses.

Utrigita
We are not talking about the Beyonder anyway, the OP has already made clear that now the Beyonders are in play. And they don't need omnipotence to win, they have killed the Living Tribunal. Their feats are heaps above those of the Goddesses. They are not omnipotent (neither is Pre-retcon Beyonder, BeyonderGod is just a massive fanboy of the character), but neither are the Goddesses.

I would hold back on anything about the Beyonders, simply because we don't know enough about them yet. We have seen the Beyonders fight and defeat the Asbstracts and not a issue later they are losing to Thor and Hyperion... So lets wait and see how the event plays out before beginning to use them. Atleast that is my opinion.

Stick to Pre Retcon Beyonder (Imo one of the strongest on the list and for some reason placed at the top)

trexalfa
I would hold back on anything about the Beyonders, simply because we don't know enough about them yet. We have seen the Beyonders fight and defeat the Asbstracts and not a issue later they are losing to Thor and Hyperion... So lets wait and see how the event plays out before beginning to use them. Atleast that is my opinion.

Stick to Pre Retcon Beyonder (Imo one of the strongest on the list and for some reason placed at the top)

Seeing how basically an infinite number of them was required to kill the Living Tribunal, a finite number of them losing doesn't seem strange at all. We also don't know how many of them it took to kill the Celestials and the Abstracts.

Just hope BeyonderGod doesn't pull the "Pre-Retcon Beyonder was a Beyonder Child Unit" statement confused

About Pre Retcon Beyonder being at the top despite being basically equal or weaker than HOTU Thanos, this was a spite thread from the very start. He didn't expect anything to beat his avatar, after all.

LLLLLink

Just hope BeyonderGod doesn't pull the "Pre-Retcon Beyonder was a Beyonder Child Unit" statement confused

About Pre Retcon Beyonder being at the top despite being basically equal or weaker than HOTU Thanos, this was a spite thread from the very start. He didn't expect anything to beat his avatar, after all.

I read about that a little bit. This place also forced me to read on the Infinity Gauntlet.
As for the spite, I couldnt just let that go unchallenged. Too bad about the anime stipulation, though.

I disagree with this part though. If you can show some proof that it isnt what it claims, like I have done with Beyonder omniscience, then you might have something. As it stands now, it was intended to be omnipotent and omniscient and has done nothing to violate that.

LLLLLink
This is what this thread has felt like:

*Edit* This is what every thread I'm in feels like...

Utrigita
Seeing how basically an infinite number of them was required to kill the Living Tribunal, a finite number of them losing doesn't seem strange at all. We also don't know how many of them it took to kill the Celestials and the Abstracts.

Three Beyonders was shown actively fighting the LT, so where do you get the infinite number from? A finite number being the guys getting their backsides handed to them by Thor and Hyperion I assume? I agree that we don't know, hence my comment that we shouldn't use them until we have a better understanding of what happened smile

Utrigita
This is what this thread has felt like:

*Edit* This is what every thread I'm in feels like...

I'm proud for posting two scans that I'm included...

LLLLLink
I'm proud for posting two scans that I'm included...

Sir, posting evidence and proof pretty much escalates a person past most others on this site. Good on you for that.

Utrigita
Sir, posting evidence and proof pretty much escalates a person past most others on this site. Good on you for that.

More like providing context.

trexalfa
I read about that a little bit. This place also forced me to read on the Infinity Gauntlet.
As for the spite, I couldnt just let that go unchallenged. Too bad about the anime stipulation, though.

I disagree with this part though. If you can show some proof that it isnt what it claims, like I have done with Beyonder omniscience, then you might have something. As it stands now, it was intended to be omnipotent and omniscient and has done nothing to violate that.

If it was "japanese media" instead of just anime, we could have quite a few things that could pose a threat to most of this team. Too bad it isn't. Come on OP, be honest and change it!

You've made the omnipotence claim, you have to prove it. This is my debating stance. Omnipotence is a very extraordinary claim, one that cannot be proven with feats and one certainly can't be proven by claims by worshippers or people in setting, who are biased by principle. But since you asked, the Link to the Past scan from earlier is my proof. If something has a counter, then it's not omnipotent. End of the story.

This discussion is useless, though.

The flashy art shows three Beyonders. The narration says that there is a Beyonder in each universe (of which there are an infinite number), and that all of them banded together to go and kill the Living Tribunal, and eventually managed to. The art is just a representation, while the text is describing the events as they should be. It does make more sense, also.

LLLLLink
If it was "japanese media" instead of just anime, we could have quite a few things that could pose a threat to most of this team. Too bad it isn't. Come on OP, be honest and change it!

You've made the omnipotence claim, you have to prove it. This is my debating stance. Omnipotence is a very extraordinary claim, one that cannot be proven with feats and one certainly can't be proven by claims by worshippers or people in setting, who are biased by principle. But since you asked, the Link to the Past scan from earlier is my proof. If something has a counter, then it's not omnipotent. End of the story.

This discussion is useless, though.

It just counters the effects. Kind of like Dr. Strange against the Infinity Gauntlet.
Now remember, if you take that stance you must apply it to ALL the characters.

More like providing context.

Still, it's more than most (sadly).

trexalfa
It just counters the effects. Kind of like Dr. Strange against the Infinity Gauntlet.
Now remember, if you take that stance you must apply it to ALL the characters.

Countering the effects of an omnipotent artifact is different than doing so to something it's not. Also, care refreshing my memory on how Strange countered the Infinity Gauntlet?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>