Darth Maul & Savage Opress vs. Anakin Skywalker & Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
All combatants as of The Clone Wars Season 5.

Battle takes place in Theed Palace on Naboo.

Sinious
Interesting fight pumpkin. bunny

Unless team 1 loses it and rages on the opposition, team 2 wins.

ILS
This was on CV not too long ago. Would give a slight edge to Anakin and Ventress due to Anakin being the MVP. I think a fight between Maul/Anakin and Savage/Ventress would take the same amount of time to conclude, roughly. When those fights finish, Anakin kills Savage. On the other hand, Anakin would kill Savage quicker than Maul would Ventress, resulting in Maul being double teamed.

I do see scenarios where Anakin could be double teamed, and then lose, but they wouldn't happen for a majority.

And then if the fight became something of a scrap where everyone is swapping opponents constantly, that benefits Anakin and Ventress more. Although anything could happen in that kind of scenario.

Stigma
Anakin is the best here, he can take down Maul in a good fight. I'm not sure how I view Savage vs. Ventress thing. He's more powerful, but she's more skilled.

Atm I say team 2 wins.

EDIT: If we're talking Zonakin, he solos.

ILS
Zonakin is only something that happens once in a while, but if we're talking about the Anakin who destroyed Dooku and stormed the Jedi Temple, he could solo.

Lord Stark
Anakin can solo, Ventress turns this into a stomp.

deathslash
team two for a pretty solid majority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.