Can Superman defeat Batman without Sundipping???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is the ultimate thread to test Batman's might. We know he can beat Spectre...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130781/3560641-6181148187-16903.jpg

Hulk...

https://dreager1.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/batman_vs_the_incredible_hulk.jpg

He has even upset the stomach of the might Galactus who has absorbed planets.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/4ae3d2a0b4ee761cfa08d3ad762a30df/tumblr_mkm23yWSK71ryqizyo1_1280.jpg

Can Superman win this without resorting to a sun dip? Can he take down the Batgod when other powerful being has failed?

Go!!!

Mindset
Batman could shove the sun up Superman's ass and still break his neck moments later. erm

Delta1938
If he wears his Chuck Norris Peejays, maybe. Just maybe.

StiltmanFTW
Superman is horribly outclassed, he dies here. Has no chance at all against Gotham Knight.

Inhuman
What part of "Batman will find a way" do people not understand?

-Pr-
laughing out loud wtf.

StiltmanFTW
wink

Delta1938
But Superman's wearing his Chuck Norris PJs. He has a shot. He's also grown an epic beard.

StiltmanFTW
Batman can grow a more epic beard in an instant.

Delta1938
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Batman can grow a more epic beard in an instant.

Wrong. He has to be clean cut for business appearances, so thus he must be denied the amp of an epic beard. Clark made the excuse that he grew it to avoid recognition while spying on Intergang, thus he gets the epic beard.

StiltmanFTW
In one of his nu-appearances, he was shown starting to grow a beard at will. Happened in the batcave. Only reason he didn't succeed was because he got distracted by DICK.

Reflassshh
Sundipped Batman ftw.

Board Walker
Batman has shown he can take down abstract level beings,IE darkseid.

StiltmanFTW
Don't forget about that issue in which he devoured Presence...

Based
Batman can't even fvck Lil B's *****.

TheLordofMurder
Superman could absorb the power of 1 million exploding suns and he'd still fall to the Dark Knight...

Batman is unbeatable...

Batman wins...

relentless1
Supes would have to resort to a team up of some sort to stand a chance here

StiltmanFTW
Agreed.

Someone should make a Batman vs. Batman and Superman thread.

I feel that Bats would unite and DP Supes' hole in such scenario, though.

abhilegend
Stilt is borderline CBC at this point. Looks like Logan's death has affected him more than we thought.

Hang in there stilt. Want some tissues?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Want some tissues?
No, I'll just clean up the mess with your Superman comics after I'm... done.

abhilegend
No, I'll just clean up the mess with your Superman comics after I'm... done.
The same way you did to your Wolverine comics? No thanks.

Reflassshh
laughing out loud

Just watching The Wolverine for the first time. Good stuff.

StiltmanFTW
@abhiman

You need to admit, such treatment would be a huge improvement for Superman books.

abhilegend
@abhiman

You need to admit, such treatment would be a huge improvement for Superman books.
It was a huge improvement for Wolverine, not superman.

StiltmanFTW
You tested? laughing out loud

Well, maybe just S-man doesn't like you nearly as much as you like him stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Reflassshh
laughing out loud

Just watching The Wolverine for the first time. Good stuff.
DOFP was great.

abhilegend
You tested? laughing out loud

Well, maybe just S-man doesn't like you nearly as much as you like him stick out tongue
Projecting much, huh CBC?

StiltmanFTW
If I'm CBC, then you're Starscream... no, Abhicream! Like what's on those Superman posters of yours! shocklaugh

abhilegend
If I'm CBC, then you're Starscream... no, Abhicream! Like what's on those Superman posters of yours! shocklaugh
Was that supposed to be funny chomper?

Mindset
No, I'll just clean up the mess with your Superman comics after I'm... done. Uh...are you saying you're going to clean up his jizz?

Mindset
Was that supposed to be funny chomper? Whoa, man, that's too far.

You can't just call someone chomper all willy nilly.

Reflassshh
DOFP was great. Gonna give it a shot tomorrow thumb up

Mindset
Gonna give it a shot tomorrow thumb up Arguably the best X-men movie imo.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Mindset
Arguably the best X-men movie imo. I've been missing much it seems, I'm already torrenting it. Is x-men first class and wolverine origins any good?

Pd: You just pulled a naurtoisbeast thumb down

Mindset
I've been missing much it seems, I'm already torrenting it. Is x-men first class and wolverine origins any good?

Pd: You just pulled a naurtoisbeast thumb down First Class is, Origins isn't.

TheLordofMurder
Arguably the best X-men movie imo.

100% correct...

DOFP was an excellent movie; great story, great acting, great execution...

StiltmanFTW
Was that supposed to be funny chomper?
laughing out loud

I was thinking of calling you chomper, too. Those were the days...

StiltmanFTW
First Class is, Origins isn't.
thumb up

Reflassshh, make sure to see FC before DOFP.

Reflassshh
K, thanks guys thumb up

Saw the trailers, both films look solid. Then again Wolverine origins does too, if judging by the trailer.

StiltmanFTW
2014 was a great year for comic book movies. GotG, DoFP, Winter Soldier, Sin City 2...

Only TASM 2 sucked. I feel mentally scarred by it.

Reflassshh
Yeah, agree. 2014 Also was my last year in college and barely had time to go to the theater twice for Godzilla and Paranormal activity (embarrasment)

I'm catching up now that I got plenty of time until the university. TASM sucked that hard? The first one was good.

StiltmanFTW
Still need to see Godz and PA. And Robocop. Had no time, either... exams are a b!tch... managed to catch up not that long ago. Dvds.

TASM 2 was so bad, you can't even look at the first one anymore. It was a disaster.

Minor spoilers:

- New Harry and Norman = pathetic. Bring back Franco and Dafoe ASAP.

- EEL-ectro. And that's not even the worst thing about him. Forced awkward behaviour, making Dillon a Spider-Man fanboy... it was horrible.

+ Rhino is so dumb, he's actually kinda funny, but he plays a very minor role.

- Garfield + Stone = not working.

- Spider-Man's jokes at their worst.

- Stone is NOT hot. Not in this movie, at least.

+ Gwen's death was done well, sorta.

- Bad CGI...

- Too long. Bad quality films should be as short as possible.

abhilegend
Yeah, say whatever about Raimi films both Norman and Harry were excellent in the trilogy.

deathlife
Superman is horribly outclassed, he dies here. Has no chance at all against Gotham Knight.

This basically.

Surtur
Originally posted by Inhuman
What part of "Batman will find a way" do people not understand?

I agree, Batman will find all new kinds of interesting ways to die at the hands of Superman. The man is nothing if not creative...super creative, some might even say.

This is assuming Batman doesn't somehow land a kick to the stomach. If he does, he can take anyone down.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, say whatever about Raimi films both Norman and Harry were excellent in the trilogy.
thumb up

Reflassshh
@Stiltman Not masterpieces but really worth watching thumb up

Wow, what a shame. One would think they wouldn't mess this series after such a promising first installment. What do you think about the new F4 reboot? big grin

VastoLord1234
Batman gives chuck norris a nosebleed just by staring at him, what chance does superman have?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by VastoLord1234
Batman gives chuck norris a nosebleed just by staring at him, what chance does superman have?

thumb up

Supes has no chance at all...

This shall be his fate at the hands of The Godd@mned BATMAN!!!!!!!!!:

StiltmanFTW
@Stiltman Not masterpieces but really worth watching thumb up

Wow, what a shame. One would think they wouldn't mess this series after such a promising first installment. What do you think about the new F4 reboot? big grin
Thanks for the info, will do.

Despite my rep as the top Spidey hater here, I actually did enjoy all SM movies to varying degrees, including widely criticized SM 3. But TASM 2... it's on another level in suckiness. Doesn't help that I watched it right after DOFP, which was everything TASM 2 was not...

Still haven't seen the F4 trailer/teaser. To put it lightly, I don't think it has a good chance to succeed. Time will show.

VastoLord1234
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb up

Supes has no chance at all...

This shall be his fate at the hands of The Godd@mned BATMAN!!!!!!!!!:

laughing This is the fate of everyone at the hands of GodManifested on Earth-Batman......

Reflassshh
Thanks for the info, will do.

Despite my rep as the top Spidey hater here, I actually did enjoy all SM movies to varying degrees, including widely criticized SM 3. But TASM 2... it's on another level in suckiness. Doesn't help that I watched it right after DOFP, which was everything TASM 2 was not...

Still haven't seen the F4 trailer/teaser. To put it lightly, I don't think it has a good chance to succeed. Time will show. Ok, I guess i'll watch TASM 2 before FC and DOFP.

Yeah, Doom being a blogger in this reboot is an improvement imo. At least he won't get pwned by Lang here...

StiltmanFTW
Or better yet, save yourself the pain and don't see it at all. One never fully recovers from seeing that piece of shit.

laughing out loud I guess Doombots = some minor viruses, etc. that Reed will effortlessly delete with the standard free version of Avast and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware...

Mindset
Or better yet, save yourself the pain and don't see it at all. One never fully recovers from seeing that piece of shit.

laughing out loud I guess Doombots = some minor viruses, etc. that Reed will effortlessly delete with the standard free version of Avast and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware... If that happens I will kill everyone.

Everyone.

Reflassshh

laughing out loud I guess Doombots = some minor viruses, etc. that Reed will effortlessly delete with the standard free version of Avast and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware... Put it down after first 30 min.

Yeah, the climax will be Reed owning Doom on this boards, they might even hire us as extras and Mindset as Doom's personal cheerleader. thumb up

Mindset
Put it down after first 30 min.

Yeah, the climax will be Reed owning Doom on this boards, they might even hire us as extras and Mindset as Doom's personal cheerleader. thumb up This is a chomper level post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.