Esau Cairn has given me permission to have sex with his wife

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
Lol

dadudemon
If my wife wanted to bang you, I'd give her permission. I'd make you wear a condom, however.

Just last week, my wife gave me permission to have a threesome with 2 other gals (they don't exist, this was a hypothetical) if I wanted. no expression

Some people are not jealous assholes in relationships. We love each other and want to be with each other.

Robtard
FFS, we get it already, DDM. You're Italian.

Dave_97
Originally posted by Robtard
FFS, we get it already, DDM. You're Italian. I second this.

And I'd like to third it aswell.

And then I'd like to be those two girls taking ddms big Italian sausage.

And then I'd like to point out that my phone tried to auto correct sausage to Saskatchewan.

Oneness
You guys treat your wives like friends with benefits. I would have no interest in banging any of your wives tbh.

If I had a wife I'd probably push her away by being too affectionate.

Then again there's no one on this earth I'd marry, or that I could marry.

Quincy
Well let's be honest, you'd push her away but probably not with affection

Oneness
Originally posted by Quincy
Well let's be honest, you'd push her away but probably not with affection My last girlfriend would argue with you on that. I was always PDAing her and eventually she got sick of it.

That was fine, I could relent most of the time. It was when I found out she was cheating on me that I cut her loose, dumped her on the spot, and rage-cried myself to sleep for a few days.

Quincy
What kind of affectionate things pushed her away?

Oneness
Now I just want friends with benefits cause I fixate and more and more recently I'd tend to retaliate when I feel something is being taken, rejection or envy.

http://missashleypants.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/inflamed.gif

We all have love and hate, but not all of us need to express it all and let it all out like I do.

The way I do it is healthier for stress levels but less acceptable in society.

In this ****ed up society stress is only increasing.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Oneness
Now I just want friends with benefits cause I fixate and more and more recently I'd tend to retaliate when I feel something is being taken, rejection or envy.

http://missashleypants.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/inflamed.gif

We all have love and hate, but not all of us need to express it all and let it all out like I do.

The way I do it is healthier for stress levels but less acceptable in society.

In this ****ed up society stress is only increasing.
Like sodomy?

Oneness
Originally posted by Quincy
What kind of affectionate things pushed her away? PDA

Oneness
Originally posted by Spawningpool
Like sodomy? What?

Robtard
LoL

Oneness
I take what I want or I get my just satisfaction by taking its whole world away and then getting something else I won't.

Revenge + Victory + Getting My Way is the only singular option for me.

Robtard
So, sodomy is it?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Oneness
You guys treat your wives like friends with benefits. I would have no interest in banging any of your wives tbh.

No worries! You can be very much assured that neither my wife nor Riv's would want to have sex with you. You have nothing to fear! smile

Esau Cairn
You poor misguided fool.

I'm not even married.

Another pathetic cry for attention.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.