Vader vs. Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Thread was likely made a few trillion times, but whatever. I'm sexy like that.

Both in their respective primes. Round 1 takes place on Vjun. Round 2, Tatooine.

ILS
Either way.

Angelalex242
If this is Revan 3.0, I'll give it to him. The OP is strong in this one.

FreshestSlice
Seriously? Will someone answer my question: besides die, what has Revan 3.0 actually done that any other post-KotOR Revan can't?

Angelalex242
Teleport, mostly. It's a power nobody else has displayed.

FreshestSlice
And he still lost. And the Dread Masters could teleport.

carthage
Vader.

Trocity
Luke and Caedus can also fold space. In fact, I'm somewhat convinced Jacen teleports behind Luke in their Inferno fight.

FreshestSlice
Not to mention Revan could do that before 3.0.

|King Joker|
Leaning Vader, but it can go either way.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Trocity
Luke and Caedus can also fold space. In fact, I'm somewhat convinced Jacen teleports behind Luke in their Inferno fight.
Just wanted to chime in here: Force Fold and Force Teleporation is massively different.

NewGuy01
Force fold is the superior technique though, tbh.

Revan's awesome in terms of ability at this point, though; he has a fair chance at victory. Not sure who reaps the majority, though.

DarthAnt66
Not for combat purposes. Abeloth's Force Teleportation was far more effective then Luke's Force Fold. Actually, I don't even think Force Fold is combat applicable.

NewGuy01
Didn't Luke fold away some guy?

DarthAnt66
He only Force Folded Ben's lightsaber, to my memory. Definitely not a guy. Only Raptus been the only one to pull those stunts.

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
He only Force Folded Ben's lightsaber, to my memory. Definitely not a guy. Only Raptus been the only one to pull those stunts.

Still not a bad feat

With some bloodlust specified, he could probably weaponize that on some body parts :hmm

Also, going to answer my question from that PM I sent you regarding attributing the Force Scream of the generic Dark Lord of the Sith template to something Revan can do per the KOTOR campaign guide? :hmm

Kind of too lazy to look up if that actually flies or not :maybe

Revanchiste

AncientPower
Vader is the better combatant however Revan is slightly more powerful or at least more knowledgeable.

Nephthys
Revan

Revanchiste
Originally posted by AncientPower
Vader is the better combatant however Revan is slightly more powerful or at least more knowledgeable.

In term of physical tougness and natural strengh.. Yess....

But this is only in term of physicals abilities....

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
SOR Revan wins.

Stigma
Vader.

WildBantha88
Revan dies

Revanchiste
Still with Revan.. Revan have a force armor... So...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.