Chris Avellone's thoughts on Revan vs Darth Traya & Meetra Surik

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66

ChaosTheory123
I thought this was obvious by feats anyway? :hmm

Or was "lol gigadrain" really that omnipresent a response?

Revanchiste

Revanchiste
@ChrisAvellone Hello mister Avellone, I've been scent to my community (in the occurence my Fr wiki community, not KMC) to ask you some questions about your remarquable work, and I think this is an Honor to have to trade with someone who put so much effort in his job (Unlike the creator of ToR 3.0 extension....) I have admiration for obsidian too.
And there is heavy theories going on.. Revan is sith, he came from the unknowed Region and Aren Kae is an infiltrator (like it have been dipicted in the ghnost dural timeline) she have an unothordhox teaching and she is a bit more pragmatic... It seam obvious and largly admit even if not even confirmed.
An other is that Revan is in fact... This great sith emperor son himself.. (for those who think than KoTOR 1 Revalation was big enough... This, for a KotOR 3 could be amazing, did you immagie the OMG metter?)

Could such a thing happen in the next KotOR if you are authorized to realeased it?

http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/effectifs_militaires_de_revan.html could this be plausible?

Second, it's obvious than Revan did had the time to create his holocron during the Jedi civil war... Because he was kept busy, and than it have been created when his "time have passed."

So When Revan did creat his Holocron?

Secon I know this not your work but this is you character.. You have pointed than Rakattas technology star forge or star map auto repair slowly, revan holocron his made with Rakkatta technology and I'm assuming than it look like this :
http://darthtemoc.deviantart.com/art/Darth-Revan-s-Sith-Holocron-464785555
In bane novel after 3 000 years it get dammage by the time... How could this happen? Does the return of the lightside on Lehon cut the feeding of the Holocron?

How could the star forge could be in orbit of lehon if it have been destroyed near the sun? And alsomealted into the sun?

What do you think of Revan redemption in ToR foundry chapter?
And the sith DNA chearching thing?
I have always been curious to know your point of view on other creation treating about your universe and characters......

Thank to reading those questions.
The Holonet and ToR/KotOR 2 FR wiki community.

Revanchiste
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8018621#post8018621

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
*snip*
Besides maybe Neph or Selinial, I think most of us already knew all of this would be the result of this.

Board Walker
Revan > Sidious

Ask him next time what he thinks would happen if Revan (Darth, Dark, Rebor) at the height of his power were to fight Sidious at the height of his power. Ask him who he truly believes would come out victorious in a fight, and why he thinks that.

S_W_LeGenD

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Besides maybe Neph or Selinial, I think most of us already knew all of this would be the result of this.
Really?

Many people mistakenly assume that Force Drain applications cannot be defended against because Traya said so. What they fail to realize is that Traya had been manipulating Surik and was being selective in her disclosures.

And people also mindlessly bashed Mr. Drew for projecting Revan as being substantially above Surik in power.

Nobody denied that Surik is a powerful Jedi, one of the best of her era. However, Revan competes with the likes of Yoda, HoT and Luke, period.

Sinious

thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
I thought this was obvious by feats anyway? :hmm

Or was "lol gigadrain" really that omnipresent a response?
http://37.media.tumblr.com/17159d3602cb9b2a522b406e6379ad9b/tumblr_n3729sM3WM1qg10guo2_r1_250.gif

Emperordmb
Yeah, I actually agree with LeGenD on this one.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah, I actually agree with LeGenD on this one.
Thank you

S_W_LeGenD

S_W_LeGenD
These revelations from Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan are very telling:

"It was easy to understand how Scourge could be drawn to him; Revan's command of the Force was greater then that of anyone else she had ever met."

"The Jedi's command of and connection to the Force was unlike anything Scourge had sensed in anyone else. Even though Revan was constantly drugged, it was impossible not to sense his strength."

"Like Revan, The Emperor understood the Force in ways Scourge never would."

Excellent.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Board Walker
Revan > Sidious

Ask him next time what he thinks would happen if Revan (Darth, Dark, Rebor) at the height of his power were to fight Sidious at the height of his power. Ask him who he truly believes would come out victorious in a fight, and why he thinks that.

KotOR 3 Revan yess !!!

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

"It was easy to understand how Scourge could be drawn to him; Revan's command of the Force was greater then that of anyone else she had ever met."

"The Jedi's command of and connection to the Force was unlike anything Scourge had sensed in anyone else. Even though Revan was constantly drugged, it was impossible not to sense his strength."

Excellent.

It's like anakin when he was a child.. This Revan lack of pratice and training for a guy of his level....

Interesting.

Mr. Drew once disclosed to me in an email that Malak prioritized martial talents but Revan prioritized developing new powers and techniques. Essentially, Revan had been an innovator in the matters of manipulating the Force.

What I gather from "Kriea's still stuck in the past" remark is that she was too much focused on ancient knowledge and paid less attention to innovation. Her Jedi historian profile also fits with this.

As for the Exile, I always felt that Force Wound condition has its pros but it isn't a reliable facet of raw power.

True but Revan devlopp enough his dueling technic to keep being in competion with Malak...
Revan is innovative because Kreia teach him how a form 2 master think... Combined with his niman.

"What I gather from "Kriea's still stuck in the past" remark is that she was too much focused on ancient knowledge and paid less attention to innovation. Her Jedi historian profile also fits with this."

Not only This is also how she never forgive the Jedi order to exile her....

Revanchiste
Really?

Many people mistakenly assume that Force Drain applications cannot be defended against because Traya said so. What they fail to realize is that Traya had been manipulating Surik and was being selective in her disclosures.

And people also mindlessly bashed Mr. Drew for projecting Revan as being substantially above Surik in power.

Nobody denied that Surik is a powerful Jedi, one of the best of her era. However, Revan competes with the likes of Yoda, HoT and Luke, period.

She is talking about nihilus drain, drain can be counter..... And in did nihilus drain can be counter....

But drain can be counter by absorbtion or other technics...

"However, Revan competes with the likes of Yoda, HoT and Luke, period."

I hate when people denie that....

https://imgflip.com/readImage?iid=498656

All of your sins have been forgiven by sharing this information. smokin'

Mayby not :
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8018621#post8018621

FreshestSlice
Really?

Many people mistakenly assume that Force Drain applications cannot be defended against because Traya said so.
Considering this has nothing to do with the reasons given on why Revan would win, this isn't relevant. The point was Revan can outplay, outmaneuver, and overpower Kreia or the Exile before that would even matter. No one has ever thought Kreia was a match for Revan in terms of power or ability, which is what was brought up. And while I'd love to get into this debate about Force Drain, again, it's not relevant to this thread.

Selenial

I don't know, looking at it I could probably agree to this. If mind sets came into it, which it looks like they do.

I simply say that because Traya wouldn't use Drain, because like Avellone says, Nihilus was the only one willing to accept the consequences of drain. Beyond that, her powers lie mostly in sense and control, which would allow her to survive but not press an offensive on Revan. Surik is far too much the stalwart Jedi to abuse whatever force powers she possesses, other than her bolstering effects. While she'd beat Revan in sabers, he'd probably take her out with the force first.

And to be honest, once one's taken out, even if the other is at an advantage, it's pretty much over.

So yeh, with their "morals on" I'd see Revan taking this, if only barely.

Revanchiste
Considering this has nothing to do with the reasons given on why Revan would win, this isn't relevant. The point was Revan can outplay, outmaneuver, and overpower Kreia or the Exile before that would even matter. No one has ever thought Kreia was a match for Revan in terms of power or ability, which is what was brought up. And while I'd love to get into this debate about Force Drain, again, it's not relevant to this thread.

This is because there is people that consider Kreia as a top 10 sith lord because she have nearly kill the force and consider Revan like an average one...

"So yeh, with their "morals on" I'd see Revan taking this, if only barely."

Peharps Jedi Revan the one you destroy the star forge....

But not Darth Revan... Because eeeeeerr humhum... Revan just Ragdoll her...
According to this timeline : http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/TimeLine.html
That can be trusted at 98% !

FreshestSlice
You really need to stop quoting me and talking if you aren't going to speak English. Great language, English. As someone from France, maybe you should find it's origins interesting enough to learn it
Originally posted by Selenial
I don't know, looking at it I could probably agree to this. If mind sets came into it, which it looks like they do.

I simply say that because Traya wouldn't use Drain, because like Avellone says, Nihilus was the only one willing to accept the consequences of drain. Beyond that, her powers lie mostly in sense and control, which would allow her to survive but not press an offensive on Revan. Surik is far too much the stalwart Jedi to abuse whatever force powers she possesses, other than her bolstering effects. While she'd beat Revan in sabers, he'd probably take her out with the force first.

And to be honest, once one's taken out, even if the other is at an advantage, it's pretty much over.

Whatever you say. A W is a W.

Nephthys
Always so hostile over the language thing, geez.

psmith81992
For good reason. This dude is wasting text.

NTJack0
You're wasting all of our letters.

DarthAnt66
Mr. Drew once disclosed to me in an email that Malak prioritized martial talents but Revan prioritized developing new powers and techniques. Essentially, Revan had been an innovator in the matters of manipulating the Force..
Can I have a quote/scan? Thanks. big grin

DarthAnt66
Drew saying that is linked to HK-47 saying the below, I believe:

"Revan said that many Jedi have the capability to form connections to life around them, although few of them realized the extent to which this is possible. I believe my Master speculated that many Jedi did not fully form such connections because of their discipline, because they never opened their lives to the passions around them." ―HK-47 (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords)

ChaosTheory123

In a state of bloodlust, in the game itself, she used it on the remaining council as something of an ironic punishment for them

She has no qualms with using the technique so much as her execution of it isn't as strong as Nihilus' due to lacking the psychological profile to delve as deeply into it as that walking void

Avellone's word only noted that due to her psychology (which is awesome, since the unvoiced implication is that she didn't lack the power, just the mindset) she wouldn't use a drain on the level Nihilus could, not that she wouldn't use the technique at all

ares834

Shows that Revan would be capable of defending or somehow avoiding drain though which is nice.

ares834
(which is awesome, since the unvoiced implication is that she didn't lack the power, just the mindset)

Nah. He says there are two reasons. First because of her personality as you pointed out. But the second is because she isn't a force wound.

ChaosTheory123
That, or his reserves of force energy are too high for Traya to drain instantly

Which... isn't that really the only way to resist it to start with?

Watching the clip where Qel-Droma explains it to Anakin for resisting the dark reaper, it basically sounds like Qel-Droma could resist this shit by drawing on the living force/force nexii

Been a while though, so I don't really remember.

ares834
Either way it isn't the insta win some people claim it is.

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by ares834
Nah. He says there are two reasons. First because of her personality as you pointed out. But the second is because she isn't a force wound.

I sort of interpreted that as psychological too

Given the psychic backlash of Malachor was extreme enough to create force wounds in the first place IIRC

Though this could be the case too :hmm

ChaosTheory123
Either way it isn't the insta win some people claim it is.

If it were Krayt would have been leaving Luke and Abeloth husks and all :maybe

The technique has always possessed a limit in rate of consumption

ares834
If it were Krayt would have been leaving Luke and Abeloth husks and all :maybe

The technique has always possessed a limit in rate of consumption

And certain members would state that Krayt was using a different version of drain.

I'd agree though.

ChaosTheory123
And their evidence is?

Avellone has gone as far as stating the technique they use in KOTOR2 is the same as the ancient sith's IIRC (I've heard as much anyway)

What extra material exists that establishes the version is different other than "I say so"? :hmm

Revanchiste

Revanchiste

Selenial
So many quotes point to the triumvirate drain being different :/

Especially the line "They are symptomatic of the wound in the force"

Nephthys
And their evidence is?

Dude, iirc you haven't even played Kotor 2 nor have you read Legacy so you can't really comment. The two are obviously different.

Avellone has gone as far as stating the technique they use in KOTOR2 is the same as the ancient sith's IIRC (I've heard as much anyway)

The Ancient Sith knew of the technique but never used it, because the technique turns you into a ravening monster.

S_W_LeGenD
Your assumption is flawed unfortunately. Darth Traya have history of using Force Drain powers against opposition, she was also instrumental in transforming Darth Nihilus into a super-draining machine while training him in the ways of the Sith.

Revan can defeat Traya because he have adequate raw power and command of the Force to counter her powers, and he is also likely to outsmart her.

But it is important to realize the fact that tactics (alone) are not going to make much difference in a confrontation.

As an analogy: Mara Jade Skywalker fought Darth Caedus on her terms and in a setting of her choice, and still lost. Caedus ended-up badly wounded in this confrontation because of his foolishness (lack of strategy) and overconfidence.

This statement from Mr. Chris is very telling:

"Revan was a master strategist as well as an extremely powerful Force wielder."

Mr. Chris is absolutely correct. Power, Command of the Force, and Tactics - all are important factors that influence the outcome of a confrontation.

Force Drain powers are not insta-win applications. They may swiftly destroy some individuals but super-strong individuals with excellent defensive capabilities are a different story.

Revan was an absolute master of defensive aspects of the Force with command of biological injury healing techniques, poison resistance techniques, advanced Tutaminis abilities, and advanced shielding techniques such as Protection Bubbles.

Revan likely knows how to defend against Force Drain powers which is not unusual as apparent from the example of Ulic-Qel Droma who had knowledge of countermeasures against such powers.

In-fact, Revan himself have ample command of Force Drain powers and can counter-drain opponents to replenish his energies, should the need arise. This is how Revan prevented his demise during the span of his extremely lengthy imprisonment and torture experiences from Emperor Vitiate in the maelstrom facility.

S_W_LeGenD

Where have Mr. Chris stated that morals would come into play?

Mr. Chris have stated that Revan would find Traya easier opponent to tackle then Meetra Surik. However, he did assert that Revan may have to strategize to some extent to defeat a Strike Team of Traya and Meetra Surik, should this confrontation hypothetically occur. This makes sense.

Mr. Chris stated that both Traya and Meetra Surik have shortcomings which Revan can exploit. On the contrary, Revan does not have shortcomings.

As for the Force Drain powers related argument, Mr. Chris asserted that Traya was not willing to become another Nihilus. He didn't assert that Traya is not willing to Force Drain powers at all. Mr. Chris asserted that Traya is not likely to push boundaries with such powers like Nihilus or she would risk becoming like him in the process.

Nephthys
Hence why he got his face melted off by the Emperor. No shortcomings indeed.

FreshestSlice
Avellon is the third biggest Revan fanboy I've ever seen.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Nephthys
Hence why he got his face melted off by the Emperor. No shortcomings indeed.
You do realize how powerful Emperor is, right?

Nephthys
You do realize how powerful Emperor is, right?

It's still a shortcoming. Plus there's the clear tactical idiocy of Revan's plan for taking Vitiate out to consider.

Selenial
Where have Mr. Chris stated that morals would come into play?

Mr. Chris have stated that Revan would find Traya easier opponent to tackle then Meetra Surik. However, he did assert that Revan may have to strategize to some extent to defeat a Strike Team of Traya and Meetra Surik, should this confrontation hypothetically occur. This makes sense.

Mr. Chris stated that both Traya and Meetra Surik have shortcomings which Revan can exploit. On the contrary, Revan does not have shortcomings.

As for the Force Drain powers related argument, Mr. Chris asserted that Traya was not willing to become another Nihilus. He didn't assert that Traya is not willing to Force Drain powers at all. Mr. Chris asserted that Traya is not likely to push boundaries with such powers like Nihilus or she would risk becoming like him in the process.

I can't reply to this, because I can't stop laughing at "Mr. Chris"...

S_W_LeGenD
Oh yes, lets bash another author for talking highly about Revan because this is now a sin.

Revan is commonly envisioned and promoted as a super-strong Force-user by many Star Wars authors. This is his official promotional element; he is the Yoda's equivalent for the Old Republic era.

FreshestSlice
Oh yes, lets bash another author for talking highly about Revan because this is now a sin.

Go ahead and point out where I said this. I'll wait.

S_W_LeGenD
It's still a shortcoming. Plus there's the clear tactical idiocy of Revan's plan for taking Vitiate out to consider.
Neph, you are a smart person and have history of making good judgments and arguments. However, you are not making iota of sense here.

1. Revan executed his plan to assassinate Emperor Vitiate in exceptional manner. Unfortunately, Scourge betrayed him during a defining moment because of his cowardice. Revan's tactical brilliance cannot be faulted for this betrayal.

You could say that it was a mistake to trust a Sith Lord but HoT did the same and outcome was positive. Difference is that Scourge showed courage when another opportunity knocked on the door.

2. That is not a shortcoming. Emperor Vitiate is simply too powerful for any Jedi, Sith or Grey to contend with. Revan do not have significant shortcomings at all, he is very well-rounded.

psmith81992
Go ahead and point out where I said this. I'll wait.

Swing and a miss.

FreshestSlice
I never said Avellone was wrong for being a Revan fanboy, as I'm a pretty big fan of Revan myself, and more so about hyping him up, none of which I implied was a "sin."

ChaosTheory123
Dude, iirc you haven't even played Kotor 2 nor have you read Legacy so you can't really comment. The two are obviously different.

First?

I played the vanilla game to death back when it first came out, irritating as **** bugs and all

Light or Dark, I played just about every class combination :lmao

Second?

Are you really arguing from a basis of me lacking expertise? So what if I haven't read legacy? Nut up and post some evidence to support your position.

That's kind of how debate works

Drop the fallacious nonsense, are you a ****ing politician now? :maybe

Prove it

This can all end REALLY QUICKLY if you actually post some evidence to support your claims

All I'm seeing is "because I say so"

Infested by trolls or not?

You're on a debate forum, burden of proof is on you to show me the difference is there conclusively.

So many quotes point to the triumvirate drain being different :/

Especially the line "They are symptomatic of the wound in the force"

Then post them

There's no rush to do so, but get around to it eventually

ChaosTheory123
Though, again, different or not?

It's a red herring argument

The limit of something like drains force/ki/life force for an attack will always be limited by how fast it can strip all that power away

Just because the limit isn't shown in the game? Well sucks for you, because without further feats, you can't establish the limit as being higher than shown

Unless speculative bullshit is seen as proper evidence here?

Then by all means, indulge

I'll just sit back and chuckle at the comedy :maybe

FreshestSlice
Avellone himself said it was a form of drain the Ancient Sith refused to use because they knew the drawbacks of it. It's not that they couldn't use it, they just refused to.

ChaosTheory123
That so?

Where can I find the quote?

That'd be pretty convincing and conclusive evidence here

Nephthys

S_W_LeGenD
Avellone himself said it was a form of drain the Ancient Sith refused to use because they knew the drawbacks of it. It's not that they couldn't use it, they just refused to.
You forgot about Emperor's actions on Medriaas.

ChaosTheory123

Nephthys
Neph, you are a smart person and have history of making good judgments and arguments. However, you are not making iota of sense here.

1. Revan executed his plan to assassinate Emperor Vitiate in exceptional manner. Unfortunately, Scourge betrayed him during a defining moment because of his cowardice. Revan's tactical brilliance cannot be faulted for this betrayal.

You could say that it was a mistake to trust a Sith Lord but HoT did the same and outcome was positive. Difference is that Scourge showed courage when another opportunity knocked on the door.

2. That is not a shortcoming. Emperor Vitiate is simply too powerful for any Jedi, Sith or Grey to contend with. Revan do not have significant shortcomings at all, he is very well-rounded.

Legend, the definition of a shortcoming is to demonstrate an imperfection or to fail to meet a certain standard. So Revan definitely did demonstrate a shortcoming by coming up short against the Emperor.

Revan's plan was legitimately shit though. He just ran in there and hoped that they'd be able to beat him, without any kind of strategy or tactical advantage. Pure idiocy.

S_W_LeGenD
@Neph

That assertion of Mr. Chris have been overruled by SWTOR content: developments in the Nathema ritual.

Nephthys
@Neph

That assertion have been overruled by SWTOR content: developments in the Nathema ritual.

That's not the same as the drain seen in Kotor 2. Meetra specifically states that what Vitiate did was different and worse than the stuff in Kotor 2.

S_W_LeGenD
Legend, the definition of a shortcoming is to demonstrate an imperfection or to fail to meet a certain standard. So Revan definitely did demonstrate a shortcoming by coming up short against the Emperor.
Body armor represents a shortcoming?

Revan's plan was legitimately shit though. He just ran in there and hoped that they'd be able to beat him, without any kind of strategy or tactical advantage. Pure idiocy.
It wasn't.

Revan's plan was to sneak into the Citadel, create a blockade to prevent reinforcements from aiding Emperor and gang-up on him with his companions to assassinate him. Unfortunately, Scourge foiled the plan with his betrayal.

Based
What is the point of this thread? That Revan > all or that the drain can be "stopped?"

Only a very select few think that the Exile or any of the Triumvirate would beat Revan through conventional Jedi battles so this exchange doesn't change anything.

As for the drain which apparently people are devaluing, the email explicitly states that this is circumstantial. If Revan never left, sure he could probably find a defense. Maybe he goes to Rhen Var and talks to Ulic about his force drain defense. End of the day is, he didn't. Revan did not find ways to strategize against the drain and therefore is probably susceptible to it. The email only analyzes that Revan may have found a way if the setting had been different.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Based
Only a very select few think that the Exile or any of the Triumvirate would beat Revan through conventional Jedi battles so this exchange doesn't change anything.

Nihilus.

S_W_LeGenD

Based
Nihilus.

Sure but as the topic says it's Revan vs Traya and Meetra. Nihilus wasn't mentioned in the email though logically I suppose he should be included.

But then again like stated it's all circumstantial. If Revan found a way to be immune from the drain then Nihilius would have been weakened again if he tried it.

S_W_LeGenD
What is the point of this thread? That Revan > all or that the drain can be "stopped?"

As for the drain which apparently people are devaluing, the email explicitly states that this is circumstantial. If Revan never left, sure he could probably find a defense. Maybe he goes to Rhen Var and talks to Ulic about his force drain defense. End of the day is, he didn't. Revan did not find ways to strategize against the drain and therefore is probably susceptible to it. The email only analyzes that Revan may have found a way if the setting had been different.
Here:

Your assumption is flawed unfortunately. Darth Traya have history of using Force Drain powers against opposition, she was also instrumental in transforming Darth Nihilus into a super-draining machine while training him in the ways of the Sith.

Revan can defeat Traya because he have adequate raw power and command of the Force to counter her powers, and he is also likely to outsmart her.

But it is important to realize the fact that tactics (alone) are not going to make much difference in a confrontation.

As an analogy: Mara Jade Skywalker fought Darth Caedus on her terms and in a setting of her choice, and still lost. Caedus ended-up badly wounded in this confrontation because of his foolishness (lack of strategy) and overconfidence.

Mr. Chris is absolutely correct. Power, Command of the Force, and Tactics - all are important factors that influence the outcome of a confrontation.

Force Drain powers are not insta-win applications. They may swiftly destroy some individuals but super-strong individuals with excellent defensive capabilities are a different story.

Revan was an absolute master of defensive aspects of the Force with command of biological injury healing techniques, poison resistance techniques, advanced Tutaminis abilities, and advanced shielding techniques such as Protection Bubbles.

Revan likely knows how to defend against Force Drain powers which is not unusual as apparent from the example of Ulic-Qel Droma who had knowledge of countermeasures against such powers.

In-fact, Revan himself have ample command of Force Drain powers and can counter-drain opponents to replenish his energies, should the need arise. This is how Revan prevented his demise during the span of his extremely lengthy imprisonment and torture experiences from Emperor Vitiate in the maelstrom facility.

Revanchiste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmKfEu2KGos&feature=player_detailpage#t=748

Difference between malak and Revan....

Revanchiste

In the other hand Revan defeat Star forge Malak who at this point was much stronger than he was... So....

"Revan was an absolute master of defensive aspects of the Force with command of biological injury healing techniques, poison resistance techniques, advanced Tutaminis abilities, and advanced shielding techniques such as Protection Bubbles. "

Alleluia ! Alleluia AlleluiaLalleuiaAlleiuia !!!!

But Nihilus force drain have quasi no counter..
Drain have counter... But nihilus drain counter cannot really be teach.. You have to be immune tod rain like Yoda, have energy reserve like sidious Vitiate Plagueis...
Depending of theversion Revan have this reserve of power or not...

Nihilus drain is outclassing... It pass defnse because it is really powerfull....

Nephthys

Based

Most will agree, I don't see how the email changes anyone's perspective on this.

Yes but it first must be proven that they have these capabilities. All this email says is that Revan is smart enough to find it. I won't doubt that. But there is still no proof that such a defense is in his repertoire. Being intelligent and a master strategist doesn't make him omnipotent.

This is all speculative that they can hold up against Kreia's technique. Most of these techniques such as bubbles or Tutaminis are commonly taught and if they were sufficient then Kreia wouldn't gloat of this technique of having no defense.

Again speculative. It's no far fetched but there's just no proof.

Revanchiste

He creat him... You idiot !!!! You should read his work before saying bullshits !!!

Revanchiste

Revan new than he will be defeated....He see the future and seize the role than he have toplay.. He was seeking the emperor knowledge in fact...

I'm talking about the first encounter...

Revanchiste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmKfEu2KGos&feature=player_detailpage#t=764

S_W_LeGenD

Revanchiste
Actualy drain can be learn.. Giga drain.. Not really.... It's like exploding the moon of Korriban with you one bare hand !!!

Vitiate is actually really really silly... For vitiate mental sanity is for the weak !!!

Revanchiste
Also one of was wondering why traya go emotional while using drain ---> this is the awnser :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmKfEu2KGos&feature=player_detailpage#t=1472

Doubt weaken you by questioning thinking permantly you doubt.. That's what the emotion that heat you are important...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmKfEu2KGos&feature=player_detailpage#t=1725

Nephthys

ares834
All this email says is that Revan is smart enough to find it. I won't doubt that. But there is still no proof that such a defense is in his repertoire. Being intelligent and a master strategist doesn't make him omnipotent.

Uh, what? No he doesn't.

S_W_LeGenD
Most will agree, I don't see how the email changes anyone's perspective on this.
Most have mistakenly assumed that Traya can defeat any foe with Force Drain powers. Mr. Chris eventually dispelled this myth.

Yes but it first must be proven that they have these capabilities. All this email says is that Revan is smart enough to find it. I won't doubt that. But there is still no proof that such a defense is in his repertoire. Being intelligent and a master strategist doesn't make him omnipotent.
This is the statement:

Tactical brilliance is not the only factor, Revan's immense power is also a factor.

Official information strengthens the argument of Mr. Chris even further:

---

This is all speculative that they can hold up against Kreia's technique. Most of these techniques such as bubbles or Tutaminis are commonly taught and if they were sufficient then Kreia wouldn't gloat of this technique of having no defense.
They indicate that Revan is above norm in the matters of defending himself from external threats.

Defensive applications are certainly commonly taught by Jedi and Sith but few are able to master them.

A Jedi may know how to conjure up a basic Force shield to bolster his resistance against some forms of external threats but few have demonstrated the power to surround themselves with a powerful (visible) protection bubble that can repel most forms of external threats.

Similarly, a Jedi may have acquired command of Tutaminis abilities to counter some forms of external threats but few have demonstrated the capability to absorb Sith lightning and/or other forms of lethal energies and redirect or dissipate them with sheer raw power by transforming their bodies into conduits of Force energy from within.

Again speculative. It's no far fetched but there's just no proof.
Not without basis.

Revan have demonstrated superior understanding of defensive aspects of the Force then Ulic-Qel Droma holistically. More importantly, Revan have actual history of being subjected to Force Drain powers from his opponents such as Darth Bandon, Darth Malak and Emperor Vitiate.

S_W_LeGenD
That its a ritual only reinforces how different it is. If it's not performed in the same way, it doesn't do the same things and it achieves different results, then its a different ****ing attack. Meetra explicitly states that Nathema is different to what she'd experienced previously. Every aspect is different, Legend.
What exactly is a ritual, Neph? Good luck finding information in this regard.

As for the assumed difference, what exactly is the difference?

I have Traya stating that, yes. Whereas you have absolutely nothing supporting your theories other than you really, desperately wanting them to be true. And Meetra already knows the freaking technique. That's the whole point of the game. She uses it unknowingly the whole time. So there's no point telling her that to keep her from learning a technique she already knows and is performing all the damn time.
Surik performed Force Drain instinctively by being a Wound, yes. She drew on her surroundings to gather power to manipulate her surroundings in return, yes. But her connection to the Force began to restore as well, this is why she eventually healed.

My point of contention is that Traya manipulated Surik for personal gains, and her disclosures are not necessarily absolutely true. She is fallible: a simple fact that you cannot grasp.

I know you really, really, reeeeeeeeeeeally want Vitiate to be the best at everything ever but he just isn't and you should accept that.
Emperor > Traya and Nihilus. Deal with it.

Revanchiste

Based
Uh, what? No he doesn't.

Care to elaborate or is that not how wannabe condescending posts work?

Most have mistakenly assumed that Traya can defeat any foe with Force Drain powers. Mr. Chris eventually dispelled this myth.

And she can if they don't have a defense for it. All this email states is that a prepped Revan will probably find a defense.

All your usual speculative and quotational tactics aside, there's nothing to prove that an un-prepped Revan has the defense to this technique.

S_W_LeGenD

Based

Revanchiste

And she can if they don't have a defense for it. All this email states is that a prepped Revan will probably find a defense.

All your usual speculative and quotational tactics aside, there's nothing to prove that an un-prepped Revan has the defense to this technique.

Wellthe exile defeat her.. So that's not a surprise....

Revan was not like thrawn improvisation is always on his side...

Zenwolf
So really, a single quote saying "Oh so and so is a master strategist and powerful Force User" is enough now to defeat someone without backing up to reasons as to why and or showing off feats of power and such?

Ok I'll keep that in mind then...

ares834
No, but a quote saying such and such character would defeat the other is enough. smile

Elaborate on what? He didn't say Revan would need time to learn a defense as your post claimed. It merely called him a "master strategist".

Zenwolf
No, but a quote saying such and such character would defeat the other is enough. smile

Elaborate on what? He didn't say Revan would need time to learn a defense as your post claimed. It merely called him a "master strategist".

Which seemed to be an opinion given the "in my mind" part.

But that's not my point, he just said "Because Revan was a master strategist and powerful Force User"

That bit is what I'm taking issue with.

So all someone would have to be is a master strategist and powerful Force User to beat Traya?...

That's where it is just silly imo.

ares834
His actual quote is "extremely powerful Force wielder". And yeah, it is an opinion. Although a very informed opinion.

Zenwolf
His actual quote is "extremely powerful Force wielder". And yeah, it is an opinion. Although a very informed opinion.

Extremely, powerful, whichever. Just silly to me.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Revanchiste
He creat him... You idiot !!!! You should read his work before saying bullshits !!!
The irony in this is so delicious, I had to book a dentist appointment tomorrow. Thanks for giving me the laugh, I guess, and for being readable. Drew Karpyshyn created Revan, and the Revan established in KotOR II hardly even exists anymore.

Selenial
Literally can't stop laughing at "Mr. Chris".

S_W_LeGenD

psmith81992
Literally can't stop laughing at "Mr. Chris".

We do the same thing when an author says something about Sidous. smile

Revanchiste

Force drain can be counter... Nihilus force drain is an other story...

And Revan also use force drain so....

Originally posted by Zenwolf
So really, a single quote saying "Oh so and so is a master strategist and powerful Force User" is enough now to defeat someone without backing up to reasons as to why and or showing off feats of power and such?

The problem is that the soures that confirm that Revan have this power are really hard to found, Darth Revan is really a mysterious character...
And most of his abilities are non feat related.... So stop harassing me with those feats. Also when you find a describtion of Revan knowledge and power, the anwser is... A LOT. You know than have read countless of holocron contenaing countless technics etc.... That's obvious than Revan panel of abilities is really large.... Revan is alos inventive it's like when you discover the extended universe for the first time thank to Holonet and you want to make your ship vessel and invention based on what you have learn....

Can you detail me Tulak hord technic?? Well you have no detail so he suck isn't it? Right? In fact of course no !!!

The same for Revan...

+ Revan have beann tjank to the force teach by the emperor... The great sith emperor teach him as many as he can so... Basicly... It's hard to teach something than do not already know with teh Rakattas the siths etc...

Revanchiste
@Zenwolf

Force drain can be counter... Nihilus force drain is an other story...

And Revan also use force drain so....

Originally posted by Zenwolf

The problem is that the soures that confirm that Revan have this power are really hard to found, Darth Revan is really a mysterious character...
And most of his abilities are non feat related.... So stop harassing me with those feats. Also when you find a describtion of Revan knowledge and power, the anwser is... A LOT. You know than have read countless of holocron contenaing countless technics etc.... That's obvious than Revan panel of abilities is really large.... Revan is alos inventive it's like when you discover the extended universe for the first time thank to Holonet and you want to make your ship vessel and invention based on what you have learn....

Can you detail me Tulak hord technic?? Well you have no detail so he suck isn't it? Right? In fact of course no !!!

The same for Revan...

+ The emperor use the force to teach Revan as many technic as he can... in no time....

The_Tempest
Originally posted by psmith81992

Non-sequitur ftw. thumb up

Selenial
Originally posted by psmith81992

Lol I don't give a shit what they have to say, unless it's in published material. I care more about Neph's opinions than I do theirs, since at least he is informed on other spheres of canon.

I was literally just laughing at Legend calling him "Mr Chris", though I must admit you thinking I care about Sidious remotely made me chuckle too.

ChaosTheory123
Lol I don't give a shit what they have to say, unless it's in published material. I care more about Neph's opinions than I do theirs, since at least he is informed on other spheres of canon.

This would make sense if he was actually dipping his hands into the other spheres of canon

He's not

He's only discussing characters he had a hand in molding or creating in relation to other characters he had a hand in molding or creating

As far as authority goes concerning that? He's more than qualified to do so.

Not that this was really needed, I thought this result was pretty obvious with or without his word in the first place :maybe

Yeah... outside of addressing the ****er in email (though addressing him by first name still seems too informal for that), this is incredibly awkward to say in casual conversation

Nephthys

I was literally just laughing at Legend calling him "Mr Chris", though I must admit you thinking I care about Sidious remotely made me chuckle too.

thumb up

Trocity
Wait, there are people who think Meetra and Traya are superior to Revan?

Interesting..

Revanchiste
This would make sense if he was actually dipping his hands into the other spheres of canon

He's not

He's only discussing characters he had a hand in molding or creating in relation to other characters he had a hand in molding or creating

Not that this was really needed, I thought this result was pretty obvious with or without his word in the first place :maybe

Yeah... outside of addressing the ****er in email (though addressing him by first name still seems too informal for that), this is incredibly awkward to say in casual conversation

Well if you want information take a dictionnary a KotOR campaign guide and read this :
http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/TimeLine.html
and this :
http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/personnage_revan.html Because I have enough to repeat myself because this is complex information and it's hard to explain !
This is pure canon !

Originally posted by Trocity
Wait, there are people who think Meetra and Traya are superior to Revan?

Interesting..

Wel this man :
http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/personnage_revan.html Theone who wrote this think than Exile is KotOR Revan I (the one who travel on the board of the ebon hawk instead of an interidctor and who think he is a pure light side Jedi...).. I repeat think than the exile is KotOR 1 Revan equal and peharps more......

The problem is :
"
DanielErickson
There is much that we obviously aren't revealing but I did want to clear up any misconceptions about what I was talking about in the interview.

Revan and Malak went into deep space and met the Sith Emperor. They were turned and sent back to prepare the way for the return of the true Sith.
Being Sith and away from the Emperor's direct influence neither Revan nor Malak followed orders exactly as they were supposed to. Then, of course, Malak betrayed Revan.
The Jedi took in Revan and returned him to the light, though as it was not a natural turn for him when he went dark, there was much they couldn' t undo and they decided to remove his memories and hopefully his taint with it. Yes, Revan's return to the light (and his gender as male) are canon.
Later Revan returned to deep space to confront what he knew was out there but how much he actually remembered and how clearly he remembered it is still a mystery, as are the events that followed. What we do know is that it took hundreds of years for the Sith to re-emerge as originally planned.

The rest is all speculation and have fun with that.

And there is a lot of thing about Darth Revan that say than he is powerfull but this is so spread and this is just overall information....

FreshestSlice

He's not

Avellone is hardly an authority on any Revan past the one he dreamed up as a god in KotORII. He's hardly even an authority on the Exile or Kreia anymore.

Revanchiste

FreshestSlice
Um...wut?

Selenial
Huh, the fact I can speak french actually came in handy for once in my life.

Source on that Revanchiste? Because that's pretty ****ing badass.

ChaosTheory123
Avellone is hardly an authority on any Revan past the one he dreamed up as a god in KotORII. He's hardly even an authority on the Exile or Kreia anymore.

He's still free to offer exposition and insight into the characters as far as the game he worked on though

Which is the only context he was working from when answering Ant's question

That said, I'm really only shooting the shit in a topic that should be clear cut by feats and narrative anyway

His word certainly wasn't needed for me to conclude Revan could ragdoll Traya and Surik if he so chose to do so :maybe

ChaosTheory123
Huh, the fact I can speak french actually came in handy for once in my life.

Source on that Revanchiste? Because that's pretty ****ing badass.

What's it actually even say?

I know **** all about french

That aside, I haven't seen the ****er post any sources other than that link, so I'm sort of doubtful valid citations exist for it :hmm

Based

Because that's what strategy is. If you need to resort to strategizing then obviously you aren't doing it on the fvcking fly..

This entire premise of this scenario is inserting Revan into the "Dark Wars" as Ant called it. Avellone responded that because Revan was a master strategist as well as having great force abilities which would get him the win. Which implies he would need to use strategy and yes that would "need time" based on the definition.

This was a nitpick for the sake of it. Or a fundamental misunderstanding of what strategy is.

DarthAnt66
Based, what are you even arguing here?

Based
That Revan needs to formulate a strategy should he be in the Exile's place to defeat Kreia.

What do you want to whine about this time?

FreshestSlice
He's still free to offer exposition and insight into the characters as far as the game he worked on though

Which is the only context he was working from when answering Ant's question

That said, I'm really only shooting the shit in a topic that should be clear cut by feats and narrative anyway

His word certainly wasn't needed for me to conclude Revan could ragdoll Traya and Surik if he so chose to do so :maybe
Agreed, but Selenial's point is saying Revan is Revan, doesn't really mean anything. Not that different from what you said. For instance, Drew has argued that all versions of Revan could possibly compete with each other, in game/book, which he wrote both of, evidence to the contrary. None of these "authorities" are really authorities.

DarthAnt66
He would not need to formulate a strategy, lol. When he says "strategy," he is referring to Revan's Battle Precognition, which doesn't require preparation to use.

Based
He would not need to formulate a strategy, lol. When he says "strategy," he is referring to Revan's Battle Precognition, which doesn't require preparation to use.

Unless you're Avellone which would make a whole lot of sense then don't put words in his mouth, lol.

ChaosTheory123
Agreed, but Selenial's point is saying Revan is Revan, doesn't really mean anything. Not that different from what you said. For instance, Drew has argued that all versions of Revan could possibly compete with each other, in game/book, which he wrote both of, evidence to the contrary. None of these "authorities" are really authorities.

I agree that word of god should be scrutinized to hell, I mean look at Marvel

The entire strength system they have going with the class shit when taken literally is kind of contradicted every time a Class 100 shatters a planet :maybe

Things like Drew saying all versions of Revan can compete with eachother is also contradicted Nonsense

Revan on the Leviathan struggled with Malak where Revan on the Star Forge curbed an amped version and all.

Or I can just point to Taris!Revan and laugh too *shrugs*

That said? When word of god lacks contradiction, I generally feel its safe to consider. Like Avellone clarifying Sion possibly being able to kill the Greater Storm Beast with force powers, just with greater difficulty than Surik did. Nothing in the game particularly contradicts it, thus the clarification can fit into the greater works.

I'm going way off tangent here though, but that's part of shooting the shit I guess :lmao

DarthAnt66
I'm not Avellone, but I've read every interview he's done concerning Revan and the Echani. Compare:

"It is the way of the Echani to be able to read their opponents - to know where an opponent is going to strike before it connects, anticipate it, and then strike against them. Echani battles are fought several minutes in advance - in many ways, it is much like the game of dejarik played in the core systems. The most advanced among the Echani are able to predict the course of battles by months, and the most revered are said to be able to predict the path of wars. Only Revan ever demonstrated such a skill in war. And even as he slaughtered us, the Echani still respected him."
―Brianna (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords)

"The Echani rely heavily on hand-to-hand combat and personal shield technology, and they had their asses handed to them by Revan during the Jedi Civil War, because, not surprisingly, there weren't many people able to face Revan across a battlefield and survive the encounter. The greatest among the Echani are said to be able to read their opponent's moves so ell they can predict the path of a battle several seconds, sometimes even minues in advance, by gauging their opponent's fighting style, heart rate, and ther movements in combat. In many ways, the Echani see combat as a rapid dejarik game, calculating feints, attacks, and dodges with a speed that few can surpass."
―Chris Avellone (Knights of the Old Republic 2 Head Writer)

"I always felt Revan was an incredible tactician, and the Echani were awed by his precog and natural skill with tactics."
--- --- ---
Avellone views Battle Precognition as a excellent example of tactical and strategic prowess. If he said Revan needed actual prepreation, he would have said what he did when asked about other versus, in which he literally said, "... where Mira has had a few minutes to prepare before the fight and..."

Based
"I always felt Revan was an incredible tactician, and the Echani were awed by his precog and natural skill with tactics."

I don't want to say this is like Legend because these quotes have substance to them but in this case perhaps.

No, you cannot lump in tactics and strategy as if they were one and the same. These quotes are illuminating in the sense that you have proven Revan's tactical ability but this has no bearing to anything related to strategy. A strategy is an assortment of different tactics; a longer term plan to get something accomplished. Given that Avellone said that it would take his skills as a "master strategist" rather than a "master tactician" to beat Kreia and/or the Exile then anything about his tactical abilities while impressive are irrelevant. There's entire military forums that argue the sheer difference between tactics and strategy. Your TSL quote says it all. Many Echani are able to predict within minutes, however Revan can predict within months making him special. It is that strategizing ability that is needed to defeat Kreia.

DarthAnt66
http://error1355.com/img/gif/hmmm-alright.gif
---
I feel like I'm getting humiliatingly trolled now.

Based
I'm not sure if troll is the right word to use when getting enlightened on the difference between what a tactic and strategy is but whatever floats your boat.

Of course you not knowing what words mean also makes a whole lot of sense. Actually looking back at this, I'm going to apologize for every interaction we've had since undoubtedly you don't know what half of it actually meant.

DarthAnt66
Bringing forth the motion that Darth Revan, easily among the most intelligent individuals in Star Wars, cannot strategize during a battle is trolling.
And then going as far to say that Revan needs months preparation to beat Darth Traya when Avellone doesn't hint that at all, like, not even close...
He essentially says that even under the same circumstances as the Exile, Revan as of Knights of the Old Republic would beat a mega-amped Traya.
He then says that even if you throw the Exile into the mess, Revan would still win. Avellone is famous for wanking Revan's intelligence and powers.
If he would have wanted to express Revan needed the amount of preparation you say, he would not leave that major factor out of the response. no expression

I think we are done here. thumb up

Based
Bringing forth the motion that Darth Revan, easily among the most intelligent individuals in Star Wars, cannot strategize during a battle is trolling.

Well I've realized my mistake now by thinking you have some command of English. =/

You do not strategize within a battle, LOL. It's not because Revan's not smart enough or whatever imagined slight you think I made up which made you cry but because once you shift over to making a plan within a single battle you are using tactics.

No, I said the skill that allows him to think months in advance will come to play, not that he'll actually need months. Days? Sure. And yes he hints that by using the term strategy. Which is a LONG TERM plan.

And those "same circumstances" the Exile had weeks of planning to combat the Sith Triumvirate, lmao. Sure, I'll give it to you that Revan would require less time but the Exile needed a lot of planning and help to beat the Sith.

Which he did by implying that his strategizing skills are needed to win the battle as well as his powers. Though if it's any consolation then I should say that Revan's capabilities as a Jeid and Sith dwarf whatever Kreia and the Exile can muster up.

I honestly do not know why you are crying.

DarthAnt66
That made less sense then most of your Satele Shan > Darth Sidous arguments. Months prep? laughing out loud

I have the urge to email Avellone just to shut you up, but I don't want him to think I'm utterly stupid...

EDIT: Going to email him just for the bragging rights. *shrugs*

Based
That made less sense then most of your Satele Shan > Darth Sidous arguments. Months prep? laughing out loud

LOL now I know you're making stuff up because you know you're not winning this. Again, I don't know why you are crying but I want to keep on doing it. Never said that Satele was better than Sidious, ever. Also EXPLICITLY said that Revan wouldn't need months.

I'm actually really doubting you know how to read. This is three times in the thread.

Go ahead, I would love it. I'm going to enjoy you twist my posts making a really lame strawman but the rage in which you would do it would be priceless.

Do you want a hug? Because I feel your crying will get old in time.

DarthAnt66
Well, it's mostly common sense on how the guy talks. If you spend 5 minutes reading some of his other emails, you would know what he's referring to.
Regardless, I don't plan on wasting excess time on such a silly argument on what he meant when I can just ask him what he meant, then laugh at you for it.

lmfao @ saying Revan needs years preparation.

Based
Knee grow, I said days. If you want to evade all these questions I'll just lump in three and hope you'll answer one.

Why are you crying?
Can you read?
How can I make you stop whining?

it's also funny how you mention I'm a Satele fanboy as if this topic wasn't made with your Revan circlejerk agenda in mind.

DarthAnt66
Revan needs a decade of preparation.
WTF!?
---
Message sent to Avellone. thumb up

Based
Copy/paste your retarded wording of the question please. I'll probably have to ask myself to rid the bias and stupidity.

DarthAnt66
Revan needs as much preparation to beat Traya as Satele Shan's powerlevel.
Dude, just stop. And here:
"Just one question though: when you say "master strategist," are you implying Revan needs preparation in order to fight Kreia, or are you referring to his superb Battle Precognition prowess?"

Based
Okay, thank you. If that's what you actually asked then that's sufficient.

EDIT: Your quote doesn't make grammatical sense, so please learn English. I'm sure Revanchiste can do this better than you.

DarthAnt66
I wasn't aware this was English class, silly nuts.

DarthAnt66
Thinking about it, someone should ask Avellone is he intended Traya's drain be uber-powerful, or just like other Force Drain. Sel?

Selenial
Maybe once he ****ing replies to my last one.

DarthAnt66
Meh, don't complain. NewGuy waited two weeks for Drew to respond to him just to receive a completely blank message back. BTW, check PMs.

NewGuy01
I included it in my email to him.

DarthAnt66
Why would you be asking Drew about Avellone's stuff?

NewGuy01
Who said I messaged Drew?

DarthAnt66
K.

Nephthys
I have the urge to email Avellone just to shut you up, but I don't want him to think I'm utterly stupid...

EDIT: Going to email him just for the bragging rights. *shrugs*

God, you are so unbearable.

DarthAnt66
http://feminspire.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-32310685-1600-1000.jpg

ares834
Dude, just stop. And here:
"Just one question though: when you say "master strategist," are you implying Revan needs preparation in order to fight Kreia, or are you referring to his superb Battle Precognition prowess?"

Hope he just laughs. That's all that stupid ass question deserves.

ChaosTheory123
God, you are so unbearable.

It could be worse

He could be your age and still somehow be acting like a younger teenager still

At least he has the excuse of impulse control being nonexistent at his current age :hmm

At least, I think he's a teenager

DarthAnt66
It could be worse

He could be your age and still somehow be acting like a younger teenager still

At least he has the excuse of impulse control being nonexistent at his current age :hmmer
That was the best subtle burn I ever read.
Hope he just laughs. That's all that stupid ass question deserves.
Truth. thumb up

Nephthys
I hope he defecates on your face to establish his dominance and contempt. And then he seduces your female parental unit.

ChaosTheory123
Wasn't being subtle at all :hmm

Unless you thought I was directing that at Neph?

I barely interact with the ****er, I can hardly draw conclusions about his general maturity compared to his age

Was merely implying that, as you aged, if your demeanor doesn't change, it could technically get worse :maybe

Not to knock you or anything, some oddities aside, you seem like a nice enough kid.

I'm just kind of a blunt dick.

DarthAnt66
Thanks babe.
I hope he defecates on your face to establish his dominance and contempt. And then he seduces your female parental unit.
You would probably get sexual pleasure in watching that happen, don't lie.

Nephthys
He isn't a nice enough kid. Ask anyone, he's a cretinous cockeating barfpuppet.

Thanks babe.

You would probably get sexual pleasure in watching that happen, don't lie.

In seeing you humiliated? Yes.

ChaosTheory123
My standards are probably lower than most

Just believe me when I say I've dealt with much worse

From people much older too...

Like that time someone made a youtube account to impersonate me

That was funny in its own bizarre way

NewGuy01
There are definitely a lot of youtube-ing Star Wars fans that are like that. There was that one guy, HyperLightning or something, that had at least a dozen youtube accounts to imitate other users.

AncientPower
As if this was news to anyone, Revan has always been stronger than all his KotOR counterparts besides perhaps Darth Nihilus.

He is the best of his day as is basically confirmed repeatedly in KotOR 2 more than anything. He and Kun take on a position below the Sith Emperor with all others from the Old Sith Wars decidedly beneath them.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>