Ban (Nanatsu no Taizai) vs. Younger Toguro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Esomark
http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l635/Esomarker/270.png
Ban

vs.

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l635/Esomarker/Official_toguro.gif
Younger Toguro

I'm just bored but I think this is a good match.

Round One: Ban doesn't get his nunchuks and Toguro fights at 80%.

Round Two: Ban gets his nunchuks and Toguro fights at 100%.

Who wins?

danteiscool
Like I said in the NnT thread, either way, Toguro has the durability advantage and probably the strength advantage, but Ban has speed, regen, and immortality.

Also regardless of the nunchuks, Ban also has Physical Hunt.

Kirikaze Fuuma
I haven't followed Nanatsu no Taizai that far, but I already know what Ban is capable of. He could steal opponent's speed and physical power, not to mention he has regen, and has an enormous raw power (taking down a prison tower just by having an arm wrestling with Meliodas). IMO, Ban has a chance to win this one. Though, I'm not so sure.

draxx_tOfU
Toguro certainly has the power for a quick k.o, but in a prolonged fight Ban should win because of his abilities.

Sixth_Winged
I don't think Ban is strong enough yet to go against 100% toguro. His fight with Melodias in that small tournament aptly shows the limit of Ban's damage soak. Sure he can steal toguro's powers over time, but Toguro's air punches were disintegrating monsters left and right in that arena.

Esomark
Ban certainly wouldn't want to get hit by Toguro too much since his actual durability is rather low. However, Ban was able to use Snatch to manipulate Hendricksen's arm so Ban could use that to momentarily stall Toguro throughout their fight.

danteiscool
Yeah, but would he know from the start to do so? He likes to mess around, so if he doesn't immediately figure out how tough Toguro is, he'll be turned into a human paste for a time.

Esomark
Toguro does have a projectile advantage and you're right about how Ban tends to not take things seriously unless he gets pissed off. His regeneration does give him a chance to change strategies, though.

danteiscool
True, but while you raise a point about the projectile attack, Ban's Physical Hunt can be used from afar as well so long as he doesn't screw around. And in the 2nd round with his nun-chuks, his range is further increased.

Werewolf582
Ban

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.