Pre Reboot Hal vs Current Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who is pulling the majority here. No bfr.

StiltmanFTW
Hal creates some green tentacle-like constructs that go straight in Superman's butt.

carver9
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Solar flare!!!

Golgo13
Superman! Spite.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Solar flare!!! thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman. I would put him already on almost SBP level.

Star428
Considering pre-boot Supes was already too much for Hal (or any other ring-wielder for that matter) and current Supes has gotten a good boost from all I've been hearing about him I'd assume he'd wreck Hal.

Board Walker
Dcnu superman just took down a skyfather level being, he would thrash hal.

Reflassshh
How powerful is the super flare in your opinion BW?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Reflassshh

Enough to trash Hulk.

Nuff said

psycho gundam
How powerful is the super flare in your opinion BW? Powerful enough to reset the nu52 again

Board Walker

Well if you look at the pictures you will see that DCNU Superman created a vortex across the omniverse, and then he channeled that energy from the omniverse above him directly into him.

That Omni Flare thrashed a character that was dominating high trans level beings with utter ease, he charred him into a pile of ash and blood. Thus as of right now it is objectively safe to say that Superman's lowest level of the Omni Flare is able to one shot KO a skyfather level being.

Furthermore, it goes without saying that Superman will increase the efficiency, effectiveness, and potency of the Omni Flare as he uses it more so. DCNU superman will also start to utilize it in more exotic ways, such as enhancing parts of his body with the flare or using it to create a shroud around him. DCNU superman will also likely start absorbing energy of any nature, seeing as he absorbed omniversal cosmic energy to create that blast.

Any other questions I may answer for you?

Board Walker
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Enough to trash Hulk.

Nuff said

It would outright kill/incinerate/evaporate the strongest incarnation of Hulk instantly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.