Green Arrow(Arrow tv show) vs Batman (Movie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Green Arrow From arrow tv show vs Batman Christian Bale movie.

whom take?

fight take place within gotham streets

Ridley_Prime
Oliver kicks Baleman's ass after telling him that he has failed his city.

Based
Oliver had somewhat of a reaction to Barry's punches so this is an hilarious stomp.

cdtm
No one's going to argue Ollie getting impaled by Ra's compared to Baleman's performance? smile

The Flash/Arrow fight, awesome as it was, was basically PIS. Ollie shook off between 50-100 punches and a shot to the chin like he had a healing factor, or was Rocky Balboa.

Beating Slade is more then reason enough for him to win, imo.

Henry_Pym
Why is Barry being brought up? Balemanverse would get soloed by him.
Oliver wins 10/10

Balemans fights sucked.

Utrigita
If this was Batman from the animated movies, I would give him a win, probably also a easy win. Nolanverse Batman gets absolutely destroyed. And while I see the point with Ra's al Ghul, it's of no consequance as it has been clearly stated that there is a difference between the Movies and the tv show. Hence why they didn't work harder on getting Liam Neeson even though he had expressed interest in the role. (Imagine Liam Neeson kicking Olivers ass Taken style...)

On a unrelated note, I hope we will see Batman at some point in Arrow, or just in general be willing to actually move Batman to a tv show, but I doubt it "Batman is for the big screen... blah blah"

Sj_Sharp
Oliver Queen takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.