High Lord Sarasu Taalon Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
This is Taalon after bathing in the Pool of Knowledge, but without the detriment of starvation.

1. Asajj Ventress
2. Grievous
3. SOD Maul
4. Darth Tyranus
5. Darth Vader

Boss: Darth Caedus

Trocity
What exactly did he do that was impressive after bathing in the pool other than blocking Luke's blaster fire with his palm and then pulling him out of his hiding place? Obviously nothing to scoff at but hard to gauge exactly how powerful he became.

I'm overdue for a reread.

Emperordmb
Pulled Luke with TK, read Luke's thoughts, and sent Luke flying with a blast of lightning.

Fated Xtasy
Stops at Vader maybe? Idk Probably Caedus.

Emperordmb
I think he at least makes it to four.

carthage
After reading the books (I'm on Ascension), I don't recall many force feats but he moved at one point faster than Luke could perceive iirc. He was skilled enough to hold his own in a duel, and he has an incredible speed advantage he could probably make it to Caedus and lose. Vader has a shot too. **** I wish I had saved the page, but he like deflected or palmed a blaster bolt and it took Luke a second to realize what happened. He also sent Vestara flying with lightning, and blasted rubble in Abeloth's cave.

He should stop at Vader or Caedus

DarthAnt66
Falls at Vader in a pretty beastly fight.

Emperordmb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.