Darth Sion vs. Darth Bandon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Who wins?

NewGuy01
Bandon throws him into a computer console.

QuakeBlood
I'm going with Sion.

He has beaten Lonna Vash, who was Jedi High Council Member. He's also slain numerous Jedi, to the point where he became a feared lightsaber assassin:

"Darth Sion has vanquished many Jedi foes."
―Source: Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide

"A feared Lightsaber Assassin, Sion's chaotic wrath is directed towards Sith and Jedi alike."
―Source: Insider #88: Heritage of the Sith

He's also one of the strongest Sith of his time and one of Surik's most powerful enemies:

"Only by fighting your way through the Sith's strongest guardians can you earn the right to confront your nemesis."
―Source: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide

"At last, you have defeated your most powerful enemies and can finally rest and take comfort in the fact that the Force itself is safe from Kreia and the Sith (for now)."
―Source: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide

AncientPower
Sion easily drains/crushes him.

Selenial
Can people stop ****ing calling Sion a "Lightsaber assassin"?

Like yeh, I know it's my fault for putting that quote into circulation, but it sounds ****ing retarded smile

chingchangwalla
Sion's shit but not this shit. He wins

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lol, Sion.

SunRazer
Sion beats Bandon handily.

BazookaMaster
Feats

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Sion's shit but not this shit. He wins
Dunno, man. Sion lost to Atton. This might be closer than you think.

Petrus
This battle couldn't be more irrelevant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.