Hank Pym -Vs- The Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Hank Pym

Vs

The Justice League

Batman
Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
M.Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman

Hank Pym crosses over to the Dcnu Earth. Hank focuses on taking down the JLA in route to bigger things in DC Earth.

Can Hank with prep on his side takedown the League on his own? Hank has 1 year before making his first offensive assault on the league.

The league has no prep.

Henry_Pym
Sure he has Ultron's tech, the Diamond, & an ability no one in DC can counter.

Golgo13
lol, and you always say my threads are spite.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Supermex
Who wins?
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Hank Pym

Vs

The Justice League

Batman
Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
M.Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman

Hank Pym crosses over to the Dcnu Earth. Hank focuses on taking down the JLA in route to bigger things in DC Earth.

Can Hank with prep on his side takedown the League on his own? Hank has 1 year before making his first offensive assault on the league.

The league has no prep.

Dr. Fate warns DCNU superman of his presence, Superman blitzes him before he even realizes time is passing.

abhilegend
Pym loses because that's what he always does.

Supermex
Originally posted by Board Walker
Dr. Fate warns DCNU superman of his presence, Superman blitzes him before he even realizes time is passing.

That be cool, but this affair is only between Hank Pym and the 7 J.L members mentioned above in the op.

Delta1938
Originally posted by abhilegend
Pym loses because that's what he always does.

He did beat a large Masters Of Evil team with I think a few days. But I guess he had the advantage of them being stupid enough for him to get away with prepping while he was their prisoner and they were watching him, IIRC.

Supermex
Originally posted by Delta1938
He did beat a large Masters Of Evil team with I think a few days. But I guess he had the advantage of them being stupid enough for him to get away with prepping while he was their prisoner and they were watching him, IIRC.

Wow!! Dam!! I didn't know that..
While on watch lol

Supermex
Originally posted by Golgo13

lol that's why I have the same thread as this, but its Lex Luthor vs The Avengers.. Would you be capable of doing that? Phuck no!!

Sorry but you are the one and only owner of that reputation of making spite threads on purpose.

I drop the mic as I walk away..

carver9
lol that's why I have the same thread as this, but its Lex Luthor vs The Avengers.. Would you be capable of doing that? Phuck no!!

Sorry but you are the one and only owner of that reputation of making spite threads on purpose.

laughing out loud

Scoobless

Clumsy and proud!

cool

Supermex
Originally posted by Scoobless
Clumsy and proud!

cool

lol tipsy and proud!

Golgo13

Still spite. smile

8swords

still is, but now its in favor of marvel, laughing out loud

although, if its current then they may have some kind of backup against tiny invaders though.

relentless1
lmao, what makes you think Pym would stand a chance in this fight? He loses. Badly.

8swords
Originally posted by relentless1
lmao, what makes you think Pym would stand a chance in this fight? He loses. Badly.

The Outsider

riv6672
A year's one sided prep?
A lot of villains nowhere near as smart or powerful as Pym could pull it off, so, yeah, he can do it.

Henry_Pym
lmao, what makes you think Pym would stand a chance in this fight? He loses. Badly. the fact he is all encompassingly smarter than Bruce and carries better tech.

Also Atoms tech <<< Pym's.
Atom compresses matter
Pym alters matter

abhilegend
Atom's tech is better than Pym's. He was able to shrink to the point he could slip through the cracks of reality.

And he's smarter than pym too. He cracked the hourman virus in two hours when it would've taken the greatest computers in 853rd century weeks or months to Crack it.

StiltmanFTW
Does Pym get the access to Raoulforce?

Supermex
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Does Pym get the access to Raoulforce?

Wtf! lol

StiltmanFTW
With Raoulforce, the only real obstacle for Pym will be Mighty Arthur - King of the Ocean, Ruler of the Deep, Fish Lord.

Supermex
Pym has access to anything in his past.

StiltmanFTW
Raoulforce is past, present and future.

Henry_Pym
Atom's tech is better than Pym's. He was able to shrink to the point he could slip through the cracks of reality.

And he's smarter than pym too. He cracked the hourman virus in two hours when it would've taken the greatest computers in 853rd century weeks or months to Crack it. lol? Pym both grew and shrank outside of Eternity. Pym's tech can both grow and shrink.... And teleport by shrinking space.

Onto of Pym's non shrinking techs like his robotics, his flight and energy manip techs built into his body, his technopathy in the form of an entire planet of AI that live in a undefinable shape in his lab, hell Pym has feats like removing Magic from Loki's body, carrying a self contained black hole, negating the TP of the Phoenix enhanced Emma and a device that can bring people back from the dead.

abhilegend
That's a totally ambiguous feat. And it was Loki trolling Pym.

Heh, Atom has better feats than that. But like I said it's totally pointless to the this fight.

Board Walker
Superman's technology/intelligence > Hank's

Henry_Pym
That's a totally ambiguous feat. And it was Loki trolling Pym.

Heh, Atom has better feats than that. But like I said it's totally pointless to the this fight. Loki was lying, pretty obvious if you read it.

Ok? Don't back up claims.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Board Walker
Superman's technology/intelligence > Hank's lol

StiltmanFTW
Best tech invented by Superman:
- toilet paper that's about to end

Top intelligence feat:
- simple math with the help of a calculator

abhilegend
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Loki was lying, pretty obvious if you read it.

Ok? Don't back up claims.
Oh really? Have any proof?

I do. I don't want to derail this thread. Make a thread about it if you want.

Henry_Pym
The fact in the same scene he claimed to have done something to Wanda to try and trick Pietro. It was also a lie.

Sure.

Supermex
Sorry guys but from what I know, Palmer Dont come close to Pym.

Just my opinion

Henry_Pym
The fact that Pym can grow kinda craps on Atom.

Not to mention the Pym doors.

abhilegend
The fact in the same scene he claimed to have done something to Wanda to try and trick Pietro. It was also a lie.

Sure.
That's not a proof.

Ok

Henry_Pym
It's your burden to disprove so...

It amuses me that you think Loki was telling the truth to Pym and Lying to QS in the same breathe. Loki was so desperate in that scene he prayed to Thor to save him.

riv6672
Yeah this is all pointless to Hank's win here.

deathslash
Hank stomps solidy.

abhilegend
It's your burden to disprove so...

It amuses me that you think Loki was telling the truth to Pym and Lying to QS in the same breathe. Loki was so desperate in that scene he prayed to Thor to save him.
It's my burden to prove a negative now? Why would I do that.

Yeah, Loki is a trickster. It's totally in his nature to do that.

You are pulling red herrings now. Good.

Bentley

And he's smarter than pym too. He cracked the hourman virus in two hours when it would've taken the greatest computers in 853rd century weeks or months to Crack it.

Atom would rotfl-stomp this team with a year of prep.

Atom will overcome Pym when he makes several robots capable of controlling alternate futures biscuits

abhilegend
Originally posted by Bentley
Atom would rotfl-stomp this team with a year of prep.

Atom will overcome Pym when he makes several robots capable of controlling alternate futures biscuits
Which are smarter than Pym himself due to upgrades they did to themselves?

Henry_Pym
It's my burden to prove a negative now? Why would I do that.

Yeah, Loki is a trickster. It's totally in his nature to do that.

You are pulling red herrings now. Good. so you agree that you Believing the incredibly desperate God of lies who was being tortured so badly he literally prayed to his most hated adversary; was telling the truth despite not mentioning any context and immediately dropping out of the lie when Pym didn't believe him.

Also Pym beat Absorbing man by bringing him to over space,... Unless that was also Loki.

Prove your stance, otherwise your taking the God of lies statements as the truth... Idk what to say that isn't flaming here.

Henry_Pym
Which are smarter than Pym himself due to upgrades they did to themselves? Pym embarrassed Ultron the last 2 times they fought... In fact Ultron had prep, all of Pym's tech and literal control of the battlefield and still gave up during the Mighty Avengers run.

Bentley

Pym humbles Ultron on a regular basis. I'm not saying that Ultron is not supposed to be potentially more dangerous/powerful than Pym is (afterall he's nearly immortal and is packed with alien tech), but if he has an edge in intelligence it has never quite mattered that much.

The smartest thing Ultron has done is to kill itself rather than fighting Kang. And yes, I'm wording it like that kangbiscuits

riv6672
Fun, fun reading! yes

relentless1
you marvel fanatics crack me up, and you say the bat fanboys are bad....

riv6672
You seem to just like talking smack, so, hopefully the real Bat fans wont kick you out of the cave. smile

Bentley
you marvel fanatics crack me up, and you say the bat fanboys are bad....

So this?

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/36/929/full/2fpiu2coejew8ye5819tz03fo.gif

riv6672
I always thought Gotham was on the east coast.

Golgo13

Yep. Atom> Hank. It's rather close, though.

Remember the machine Palmer built where it could pluck anyone from existence to defeat Superman? Bad ass.

riv6672
Again, even if i agreed, which i dont, as Hank has surpassed Ray in powers and feats, this is just distraction! Hank wins this versus.

Henry_Pym
Me and Golgo had this discussion in the actual Palmer vs Pym thread.

Hank won there as well.

Golgo13
Me and Golgo had this discussion in the actual Palmer vs Pym thread.

Hank won there as well.

Where?

Henry_Pym
You know I'm Pym-ftw right?

The Atom vs Hank Pym thread.

Golgo13
I don't see it. I think both are on the same level and either could win.

DarkSaint85
I don't see it.

He used to be known as Pym-ftw, this is a new account, but it's the same guy.

Glad I could help clear it up thumb up

Golgo13
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He used to be known as Pym-ftw, this is a new account, but it's the same guy.

Glad I could help clear it up thumb up

I figured as much. I only see this thread when I search in google.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t501545.html

Henry_Pym
I bumped it.

abhilegend
so you agree that you Believing the incredibly desperate God of lies who was being tortured so badly he literally prayed to his most hated adversary; was telling the truth despite not mentioning any context and immediately dropping out of the lie when Pym didn't believe him. You are using circumstantial evidence to disprove a direct statement from Like? How did Loki even knew of the meeting between Pym and Eternity? Totally unrelated. You are simply using Loki's title as your proof that the statement was false?

My, my, aren't we desperate here.

Golgo13
Originally posted by riv6672
Again, even if i agreed, which i dont, as Hank has surpassed Ray in powers and feats, this is just distraction! Hank wins this versus.

I'd say Palmer has some of the best tech/prep style feats. Cracking the Hourman virus, preventing a multiversal destructive event, creating machines that can warp reality, creating time machines, tech that allows him to travel the multiverse on a whim, tech that can pull any being from creation, etc...

Henry_Pym
Because Loki was pretending to be Wanda and Pym at that point had been bragging about it so much even Reed Richards had heard about... Read the story before low balling based of a single scene.

What?
You: Pym can't go to Overspace because I don't like the eternity feat
Me: well he did it again
You: well that one has no relation to the first.
Me: (face palm)

I've proven my point, your hanging on a desperate lie by a character with an expansive backstory of lying and a title for such behavior.
Yup I'm the desperate one.
raver

Golgo13
Desaad has made some good points:

Miss that guy.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=501545&pagenumber=2

abhilegend
Because Loki was pretending to be Wanda and Pym at that point had been bragging about it so much even Reed Richards had heard about... Read the story before low balling based of a single scene. Did Loki? Because you are throwing random red herrings here and hope something sticks.

Who said anything about going to overspace or anything? Can you comprehend anything said to you? I just said Loki contradicted his meeting with eternity. He can or can't go to overspace for all I care.

Yeah, you did nothing but discard a direct statement because "Loki always lies. It's in his title".

Essentially what you always do, throw some bullshit and proclaim yourself winner. Newsflash kiddo, it only makes you look more desperate.

Golgo13
Did Loki? Because you are throwing random red herrings here and hope something sticks.

Who said anything about going to overspace or anything? Can you comprehend anything said to you? I just said Loki contradicted his meeting with eternity. He can or can't go to overspace for all I care.

Yeah, you did nothing but discard a direct statement because "Loki always lies. It's in his title".

Essentially what you always do, throw some bullshit and proclaim yourself winner. Newsflash kiddo, it only makes you look more desperate.

What do you think of Desaad's comments? Do you agree or disagree Ray has better shrinking tech?

Henry_Pym
Desaad has made some good points:
Miss that guy.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=501545&pagenumber=2 Underspace is below Eternity... Outside 616 universe.

Henry_Pym
Did Loki? Because you are throwing random red herrings here and hope something sticks.

Essentially what you always do, throw some bullshit and proclaim yourself winner. Newsflash kiddo, it only makes you look more desperate. wait so you agree Pym went outside Eternity but didn't meet Eternity? Jeez desperate to hang on to a losing argument.

I'm done rehashing the same point you can't understand because you didn't read the comic.

Concession Accepted.

Golgo13
Underspace is below Eternity... Outside 616 universe.

He shrunk outside of the main 616 reality, right? Like I said, same with Palmer in shrinking outside multiple universes.

Henry_Pym
Desaad implied against equivalence.

Golgo13
Yeah, and he had some good points.

abhilegend
What do you think of Desaad's comments? Do you agree or disagree Ray has better shrinking tech? Ray has undoubtedly better shrinking tech. Originally posted by Henry_Pym
wait so you agree Pym went outside Eternity but didn't meet Eternity? Jeez desperate to hang on to a losing argument.

I'm done rehashing the same point you can't understand because you didn't read the comic.

Concession Accepted.
You are once again throwing tangents. Going outside 616 universe doesn't mean he met Eternity there. The idea itself is non-sensical.

Yeah, you've lost another argument so it's "concession accepted" time. Good, good. Now run along kiddo.

Henry_Pym
Prove Loki can move to Overspace Abhi

abhilegend
What kind of question is that?

Henry_Pym
The one your stance is predicated on...

abhilegend
You are trying to disprove the statement by a negative? "Loki has never traveled to overspace before, so his statement is false even though the concept of overspace is used only under that writer."

Good going kiddo, circular arguments ftw.

Henry_Pym
Concession accepted.

abhilegend
Yeah, you are as clueless as ever. Learn how to read comics first, then come here.

Henry_Pym
I'm explaining the comic to you dumbass, your arguing semantics because you haven't read it and it's painfully obvious you don't know what your talking about.

Overspace was named in Mighty Avengers but the realm of Abstracts has been in marvel since the 70's.

Supermex
Hank Pym. Both have similar shrinking (They can both turn subatomic, Marvel just has the microverse to fall into) but that's not how they win the fight because they won't be able to find each other. Hank can grow bigger and stronger and when he's small he has the range with stinger blasts and flight advantage

abhilegend
I'm explaining the comic to you dumbass, your arguing semantics because you haven't read it and it's painfully obvious you don't know what your talking about.

Overspace was named in Mighty Avengers but the realm of Abstracts has been in marvel since the 70's.
No need to blow your fuse over this.

Still you can't comprehend a simple statement and are just desperate to save face when it's not even necessary for this thread.

It's called dimensions of manifestations. It's not outside 616 reality. Whatever overspace is, it's not that.

riv6672
Agreed.

Bentley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.