Caine Wise of Jupiter Ascending vs Selene of Underworld

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Selene hears there's a Lycan around, bumps into Cain, and, well, things go from there!

Who wins, the wolf-spliced Legionnaire or the vampire warrior?

FrothByte
What weapons do they have? Cain will be a tricky opponent for Selene due to his flight skating capabilities, but in the end Selene should be faster and stronger than Cain... at least in h2h.

If weapons are allowed then it's whoever shoots the other first.

Q99
Let's make it two scenarios:
(A) Caine with pistol and shield and boots, Selene with whatever guns she wants,
(B) Caine with just his shield and boots, Selene no guns either.

FrothByte
I actually think that Cain would win the first scenario. He looked pretty uber with that shield and his gun is more powerful than Selena's.

Without the gun, Selena will still have lots of trouble with him but I don't see how he can take her out.

Q99
Seems reasonable. And yea, hand to hand likely goes to her- he was fighting that dragon pretty nicely, but needed weaponry to finish the job there too.

Hm, pressing the grav boots against someone or something seems to do a lot of damage if they're held there, but I don't see him getting much opportunity to do that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.