Naza-im Haj V.S Marka ragnos sword fight only.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Who win?

Revanchiste
Up

Trocity
Who the f*** is Naza-im Haj??

Fated Xtasy
https://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mevfmxY1wp1rvi0ft.gif

I looked it up. he's referencing a character from a Role-playing forum

DarthAnt66
Still better then saying anyone w/ Oneness > The Ones.

ChaosTheory123
What, you don't like the idea of Bariss Offe and Jax Pavin being able to curb the Ones?

I mean, sure they have nice feats, but shit... they're not exactly high up on the tier of people that achieved Oneness :geg

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Trocity
Who the f*** is Naza-im Haj??

Dark Warlord Naza-im Haj
Harbinger of Darkness

Dark Warlord Naza-im Haj, leader of the Sorcerers' military, and the strongest combatant of the Sorcerers of Rhand. Originally a Human Sith Crusader who traveled to the Unknown Regions and never returned, he is now a Sorcerer of Rhand so corrupted by the Way of the Dark that his face is pale and shows signs of cracking as if he was made of stone, while his eyes are blood red, making him appear no longer human, but instead an evil statue come to life. One should not be deceived by his appearance however, for he moves with magnificent speed and is extremely strong physically, making him an excellent blades master. Still his weakness lies in his recklessness, as shown in his involvement, and orchestration, concerning the Bogo Rai Incident, and his lacking in the knowledge of spells, which were substituted with his sheer aptitude for melee combat, thus the reason he became Dark Warlord, rather than any other leadership position. In the end however, Naza-im will prove not to be easy to defeat even if faced by a Sith, or Jedi, Master.

The Sorcerers of Rhand
"Only power is real, and the only real power is the power to destroy. Existence is fleeting. Destruction is eternal."
―The core tenets of the Sorcerers of Rhand

A radical cult based in the Unknown Regions, the Sorcerers of Rhand are a rather powerful and feared sect of that Region. They are the result of the merger of three Sith Cults, and share the view that destruction is the will of the Universe. The Sorcerers are also extremely powerful Force Sensitives, even though they do not believe in the Force, instead they believe in the Way of the Dark. Still they are powerful enough in the Force that they can see into the future and summon apocalyptic Gods, in recent years however those Force Powers have waned off with only a select few able to even attempt them, much less succeed at casting them, but that does not make them weak, they are still capable of summoning powerful beings and calling upon magnificent destructive powers.

As a civilization their technology is rather modern with weaponry such as blasters and thermal detonators readily available to them, but they do not rely on such technology, instead they prefer using their force powers, or force imbued gear such as Force Swords or Force Armor for gear. This makes them extremely powerful and difficult enemies to fight, but then again they themselves are not the main component of their army. Instead they rely on summoned beings, or enslaved species from other planets, to be their grunts, with Sorcerers being the commanders, rather than fighting themselves.

Their government is a dictatorship with one person as its overall leader, named the Dark One or titled Dark Overlord, while other leaders are leaders of two specific branches rather than the group as a whole. One of the branches is the Military, the leader being titled Dark Warlord, while being called Harbinger of Darkness, and the second, is the branch that focuses on learning and practicing the Way of the Dark, the leader being called Keeper of Darkness or being titled Dark Master. Other ranks are as follows: Dark Knight (Master Level), Dark Crusader (Knight Level), Dark Acolyte (Padawan Level), and Darkling (Initiative Level and Normal Soldiers).

http://www.starwars-holonet.com/encyclopedie/organisation-sorciers-rhand.html

Lord Shadopawn is a pawn made by Cronel who appear in canon comic (err if you forget what disney says it's canon....) With lord vader....

They came from here...
http://www.starwars-holonet.com/encyclopedie/organisation-exiles-kanzer.html
And here as well :
http://www.starwars-holonet.com/encyclopedie/organisation-glas-muspilli.html

Revanchiste
Well he look like this I found his face on many encylopedias that are talking about Rhand sorcerer rhand sorcerer are mentionnedseveral time in the book of the sith...

This is from Holonet :

http://www.starwars-holonet.com/holonet/images/9/9f/8676/tech_force_6_2.jpg

L'un des sinistres Sorciers de Rhand.
Image extraite du Livre des Sith

Translation one of the most sinister rhand sorcerer.
Image extracted from the book of the sith.

http://www.starwars-holonet.com/encyclopedie/force-6.html

This page is a copy paste of the official encyclopedia the other organisation and others concepts of the force the rhand sorcerer are the second organisation on the list....http://www.starwars-holonet.com/holonet/images/9/9f/8676/tech_force_6_2.jpg

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
https://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mevfmxY1wp1rvi0ft.gif

I looked it up. he's referencing a character from a Role-playing forum

Read what I have written and shut up before sayaing bullshits !

If A roleplaying forum take Boba fett and take a page of encyclopedia to describe the character? Does that make him non canon? Of course no ! I just have only this under my teeth because nobody care about rhand sorcerer no matter awsome they are !

WildBantha88
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Still better then saying anyone w/ Oneness > The Ones. still better than you super bias towards Revan

Revanchiste

WildBantha88
We all know who Revan is, and let me tell you. Revan isn't god.

Revanchiste
In fact most people believe than they know Revan... But in fact they don't really understand...

Because of this :
DanielErickson
There is much that we obviously aren't revealing but I did want to clear up any misconceptions about what I was talking about in the interview.

Revan and Malak went into deep space and met the Sith Emperor. They were turned and sent back to prepare the way for the return of the true Sith.
Being Sith and away from the Emperor's direct influence neither Revan nor Malak followed orders exactly as they were supposed to. Then, of course, Malak betrayed Revan.
The Jedi took in Revan and returned him to the light, though as it was not a natural turn for him when he went dark, there was much they couldn' t undo and they decided to remove his memories and hopefully his taint with it. Yes, Revan's return to the light (and his gender as male) are canon.
Later Revan returned to deep space to confront what he knew was out there but how much he actually remembered and how clearly he remembered it is still a mystery, as are the events that followed. What we do know is that it took hundreds of years for the Sith to re-emerge as originally planned.

The rest is all speculation and have fun with that.

But people are devlopping the character.... There are spread clues in KoTOR 1 and two... They are hard to gather.... They are not all very precise.... You know than Revan knowledge is close to infinaite he have an insane power, he is really clever and cappble of cold decisions.... And that's it.

I mean the TRUE Revan is Darth Revan/Mandalorian war Revan....

We also know than he have the obssession to keep the control over his mind and in the same time still guided by passion...

WildBantha88
We all know all that stuff about Revan. But the fact is that Revan is a poorly developed character that equates to little more than a cash grab for bioware. And he is powerful but not as powerful as any of the Revan fans believe he is. For all the attention he gets its amazing that people don't realize that he has one of the worst stories in star wars

Revanchiste

WildBantha88
I don't know your language

Revanchiste
Note: Revan had he really known redemption

At the end of Kotor 1
On behalf of the Jedi Council, defenders of the galaxy and noble protectors of the Republic, I too would like to give you credit for your courage. The Jedi will now have to tell a new chapter in the book of the glorious history of our eternal order ... that of the redemption of Revan, the Prodigal Knight.

Contrary to what will be proclaimed throughout the good people of the Galactic Republic and the Jedi (as Revan appears as a hero of the Republic since the end of the Mandalorian Wars and the people need heroes), the "redemption" Revan could being qu'apparences.

But only a very small circle of some Masters knows. For the rest of the Galaxy, including all Jedi, it is one of the best kept secrets:

Revan did not choose to act of redemption.

For there to be "redemption", it needs to be "atonement" acts or gold Revan previous personality is unable to atone for anything from his past Sith Lord Black SINCE he has no past. It is an empty shell without remembering where the Jedi Masters inject personality "nice" that has nothing to atone. This new personality performs what he is told to do, what his new artificial personality dictates him to do, waiting for scraps of his old memory back to the surface as well as snippets of his old personality. During Kotor 1, it is only the instrument of the Jedi Council, a manipulated toy.

Certainly in Kotor 1, it will be said that prior to it today, it was something else, but Revan today is not yesterday expiating his Revan past is another Revan living another life. Certainly, the artificial Revan implanted by the Council does not like what was done the old Revan and will face the consequences of that past and destroy them. During Kotor 1, it will repeatedly say that he regrets, but regret is something very distant from redemption. It will somehow redeem the mistakes of the old Revan with a personality that has established him, but he does not confront himself, he confronts the consequences of what he was . We are not in front of an "old Revan" overwhelmed with remorse or a compelling need of repentance. There are not, strictly speaking, the "redemption." There are only appearances.

exiled
But Revan was able to redeem himself. This has got to be a source of hope for you, right?

Master Zez-Kai Ell
I would simply say that Revan had not chosen to act of redemption. I have never been convinced by these Council members who were trying to console her as they could of the crime they committed.

Carth Onasi goes even further (non-canonical progression in which Revan is a female character) speaking of what has been subjected to the masters Revan. For Carth, they transformed into puppet machine, devoid of humanity:

Carth Onasi
Whatever the Jedi Council did, I'm sure she still has a shred of humanity.

His actions during Kotor 1, will be presented to the good people of the Galactic Republic and the Jedi as the "redemption" of his past, his "redemption" because, politically and philosophically, there is a pressing need to introduce as such, and it is unthinkable to present otherwise. It will become, again, a hero.

But nothing obliges us, the players, to swallow uncritically the same speech. Critical thinking is a virtue. Stop playback of the Old Republic in the first degree is an insult to the intelligence of Bioware and Obsidian.

This does not detract from the power of Revan, the enthusiasm of us, that we tie her character, that of his charisma, that of his mastery of the Force ... but it is in the dark side that s is performed twice (defeating the Mandalorians, founded an empire).

You lazy guy....

Revanchiste
For the next part I haven't enough caracter....

Revanchiste
SourcesEdit

The Unknown Regions (First appearance)

Well Holonet and wikipedia insure than Rhand sorcerer are introduce in the canon by that RP so...

ANyway most of EU new content character are tested on RP most the time so....
He was in devloppement before disney show up..

Revanchiste
up !

If you count him as non canon you to count The KotOR campaign guide as non canon !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.