Jax Pavan vs Agen Kolar vs Quinlan Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Who wins?

ILS
Either Jax or Vos.

jk, not sure but Kolar is still > Vos even in Vos's prime.

Revanchiste
Naza-im Haj win !

Fated Xtasy
Jax imo. Tk's pretty bamf, illusions are lovely. And he fought Aurra and Vader. One isincredibly fast and the other is Darth Vader. stick out tongue

ILS
Could someone give me the basics of Jax's TK and illusions? And how did Jax do against Aurra and Vader from a skill stand point (held his own, equal fight, was winning)? I would read his thread but some of the feats aren't prefaced with a description and the fights are extremely long...

WildBantha88
The fights are long because we posted the whole thing. That way you can judge for yourself.

Anyways Jax and Aurra were pretty much stalemating in terms of skill but Jax was tiring faster than her so he outsmarted her and lured her into a trap.

Jax vs Vader is hard to gauge because Jax was trying to keep Vader from his ship the whole time and Vader was holding back. That being said, Vader is far above Jax. Its pretty clear Vader could ragdoll him at a moments notice but wanted what Jax knew/possessed and there fore didn't want to kill him

|King Joker|
So then Jax would be around Secura in lightsaber skill, right?

WildBantha88
Illusions: Jax can make his ship appear to be anouther ship entirely, create asteroids, make himself look like someone else, create dooplicates of himself, make people he knows appear ex.

Darth Vader is the only person who actually saw through his illusions, and even he was initially fooled by the first one. Inquisitors and even Probus Tesla who is built up to be around Jaxs level were all fooled by the illusions.

Also Darth Vader, while he can tell that they are illusions, he can't make them go away.

TK. Jax has blasted apart brick walls, thrown shuttles, and staggered Darth Vader

WildBantha88
Originally posted by |King Joker|
So then Jax would be around Secura in lightsaber skill, right? Didn't Sing stalemate Jinn and A'sharad Hett?

ILS
I mean, if he was stalemating Aurra Sing then Kolar should be more than capable of decimating him in a duel, seeing as he was able to do so to Vos. Jax appears to be a good deal more powerful than Kolar, I would just question how important this is, and if Jax has a tendency to finish his opponents through the Force.

He's probably somewhat near Vos as a duelist, and would have a harder time putting him down with the Force due to Vos's own commendable power and durability. Kolar would still take a fairly solid win over Vos in his prime, though, although I imagine it wouldn't be the same stomp it was before.

So I'm either throwing this to Kolar or Vos, depending on Kolar's ability to circumvent Force assaults.

ILS
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Didn't Sing stalemate Jinn and A'sharad Hett? IIRC Hett beat her, and as for Jinn she held her own against him and TPMish Kenobi, although a big part of her success there was Kenobi fighting recklessly and getting in Jinn's way. Good feat for her, though.

carthage
I'd be surprised if Vos stays inferior to Kolar after the novel coming out.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Didn't Sing stalemate Jinn and A'sharad Hett? I don't know about A'Sharad, but I think she did hold off Jinn/Kenobi for a little while. I haven't seen the scans for a long time so my memory on the duel isn't good.

WildBantha88
Jax can also us time manipulation like he did against Vader. It difficult to do but Jax successfully slowed time against Vader in combat

ILS
Originally posted by carthage
I'd be surprised if Vos stays inferior to Kolar after the novel coming out. Eh. Kolar stomping Vos so severely already allows him to approach the likes of Ventress, and there is nothing indicating that Vos could improve after RotS to the point that he could actually surpass Kolar. Maybe approach him. Surpassing him would be a gargantuan leap in skill.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by carthage
I'd be surprised if Vos stays inferior to Kolar after the novel coming out. You think so? He wasn't that great in TCW.

Emperordmb
I'm siding Jax

deathslash
Originally posted by ILS
Eh. Kolar stomping Vos so severely already allows him to approach the likes of Ventress, and there is nothing indicating that Vos could improve after RotS to the point that he could actually surpass Kolar. Maybe approach him. Surpassing him would be a gargantuan leap in skill. isn't Quinlan still superior with the force?

carthage
Kolar can win if he can kill Pavan before he gets stomped by the force

ILS
Originally posted by deathslash
isn't Quinlan still superior with the force? Yep, but usually (when I say usually, I mean not dark-side psycho Quinlan) Vos doesn't attempt to destroy his opponents with TK ect, he's mostly a duelist. In a rematch he might abuse the Force but I feel that would be reaching.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.