Goku Vs. Superman!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clobberin Time
**** yeah!

Insane Titan
This will get closed lol.

Anyhow Goku recks Superman

StiltmanFTW
Superman gets stomped.

Werewolf582
BoG base form Goku, surpassed SSJ3 buu saga Goku.

Goku simply has to much power as of right now.

StiltmanFTW
Goten vs. Supes would be more fair.

Clobberin Time
Goku has this I agree and I heard this board had crazy Superman bias! So not true it seems.

abhilegend
Superman beats the shit out of him. Originally posted by Clobberin Time
Goku has this I agree and I heard this board had crazy Superman bias! So not true it seems.
Wut?Originally posted by Werewolf582
BoG base form Goku, surpassed SSJ3 buu saga Goku.

Goku simply has to much power as of right now.
So does superman.

Werewolf582
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman beats the shit out of him.

So does superman.

Naw.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Naw.
Pretty compelling argument bro.

StiltmanFTW
Superman's only hope is Batman's coming to rescue him and even that might not help. Not this time.

StiltmanFTW
"Bruce... he's just too much... hold me, please."

Werewolf582
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/3/37703/707632-2813363-gotenks_speed.jpg

Gotenks flew around the world 5 or 6 times in a couple seconds. However, if you look at how large the rings are, you could actually fit the Earths into each ring, but not all the rings do that and only 3 do so.

It was stated that SSJ1 Gotenks and buu saga SSJ3 Goku were on the same level.

BoG base form Goku >>>>>>>>>>> Buu saga SSJ3 Goku

He got an extremely powerful boost in BoG.

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Superman's only hope is Batman's coming to rescue him and even that might not help. Not this time.
Superman can travel across universe and dive into black holes bigger than earth nowadays. They would be lucky to blink before he explodes their heads with a punch.

carver9
But got koed by the shockwaves of a planetary blast. He isn't winning this. At all. Early Vegeta tanked a planetary blast with no trouble at all.

abhilegend
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/3/37703/707632-2813363-gotenks_speed.jpg

Gotenks flew around the world 5 or 6 times in a couple seconds. However, if you look at how large the rings are, you could actually fit the Earths into each ring, but not all the rings do that and only 3 do so.

It was stated that SSJ1 Gotenks and buu saga SSJ3 Goku were on the same level.

BoG base form Goku >>>>>>>>>>> Buu saga SSJ3 Goku

He got an extremely powerful boost in BoG.
Superman flew across universe in two months, while weakened blitzed the whole earth, flew across galaxy in time it took to Lana Lang to scream and Cyborg Superman to attack them etc.

You will not win a feat war with superman.

Werewolf582
When has New 52 Superman cross the universe?

Beerus and Whis casually Traveled across Galaxies in 26 minutes.

StiltmanFTW
And he gets put in his place by King of Halibuts of all people?

Werewolf582
Superman flew across universe in two months, while weakened blitzed the whole earth, flew across galaxy in time it took to Lana Lang to scream and Cyborg Superman to attack them etc.

You will not win a feat war with superman.

When has New 52 Done this?

Clobberin Time
Superman beats the shit out of him.
Wut?
So does superman.

Are you this boards crazy Superman bias?

carver9
He didn't blitz around the Earth ABHI and no time was given. We actually see Gotenks there circle the earth in one panel. King Ki was able to detect a ship with ease that was flying FTL but he failed to even see Goku and Frieza during combat. He couldn't detect them. That's combat speed.

StiltmanFTW
He is, yes. Expect a few more to drop by soon.

abhilegend
After the end of Superman Doomed he was left at the edge of universe. He flew across it in Action comics 36.

Universe has millions of galaxies. (auto quote)[/quickquote He was weakened there if you bothered to read the comic. He wasn't koed there too.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Clobberin Time
Are you this boards crazy Superman bias?

Hi Thingy.

Werewolf582
After the end of Superman Doomed he was left at the edge of universe. He flew across it in Action comics 36.

Universe has millions of galaxies. (auto quote)

That's not New 52.

We go by most recent versions, not composite versions.

abhilegend
And he gets put in his place by King of Halibuts of all people?
Are you a sock?Originally posted by carver9
He didn't blitz around the Earth ABHI and no time was given. We actually see Gotenks there circle the earth in one panel. King Ki was able to detect a ship with ease that was flying FTL but he failed to even see Goku and Frieza during combat. He couldn't detect them. That's combat speed.
Shut up.

Post scans of these so called feats first. You are the last guy to believe on these kind of feats.

ares834
Originally posted by carver9
He didn't blitz around the Earth

That's literally the exact same wording used in the comic.

abhilegend
That's not New 52.

We go by most recent versions, not composite versions.
Wut? Action comics 36 from 2014 isn't about DCnU superman?

Clobberin Time
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hi Thingy.

Why do people keep calling me such a stupid name. I am no "Thingy" whatever the hell that is!

Clobberin Time
He is, yes. Expect a few more to drop by soon. Is that the "House of Smell" people talk about a group of kids who pretend to be army vets. Hahaha hilarious.

eaebiakuya
Gotenks feat is not even lightspeed. You need circle earth 7,5 times in a second To be lightspeed.

new 52 Superman is far faster than any version of Goku, and He is stronger. Goku Can hurt him but dont has The Speed To tag.

abhilegend
Is that the "House of Smell" people talk about a group of kids who pretend to be army vets. Hahaha hilarious.
Definitely Thingy.

StiltmanFTW
House of Smell laughing Omg...

DarkSaint85
Why do people keep calling me such a stupid name. I am no "Thingy" whatever the hell that is!

True.

You're allied with carver.

abhilegend
House of canuck midget gets to talk.............

carver9
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Gotenks feat is not even lightspeed. You need circle earth 7,5 times in a second To be lightspeed.

new 52 Superman is far faster than any version of Goku, and He is stronger. Goku Can hurt him but dont has The Speed To tag.

no expression

Anyways, look at the scan and compare the circles to the size of earth. If anything, he circled the earth twice during one lap.

carver9
Originally posted by ares834
That's literally the exact same wording used in the comic.

What does blitz around the earth mean?

Clobberin Time
True.

You're allied with carver.

Carver seems a nice, intelligent guy.

Ha :-)

carver9
Are you a sock?
Shut up.

Post scans of these so called feats first. You are the last guy to believe on these kind of feats.

Happened during the Frieza fight. King Ki could not keep track of Goku and Frieza movements. Hell, Kami is faster than lightning and he couldn't even see Goku movements when Goku was a teen.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/14/149746/3489318-kami+can't+see+goku+%26+piccolo.jpg

Has anything like this been said about Superman combat speed? Anything.

ares834

Move quickly around the Earth.

abhilegend
That they covered the whole earth in a blitz. Originally posted by carver9
Happened during the Frieza fight. King Ki could not keep track of Goku and Frieza movements. Hell, Kami is faster than lightning and he couldn't even see Goku movements when Goku was a teen.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/14/149746/3489318-kami+can't+see+goku+%26+piccolo.jpg

Has anything like this been said about Superman combat speed? Anything. And where is that ftl ship feat?

Superman blitzed across the earth without anybody seeing him. He blitzed doomsday from Earth to Venus. Actually keep up with the flash.

Fighting invisible is nothing compared to that

iceman24567
Superman punches his head off

carver9
That they covered the whole earth in a blitz. And where is that ftl ship feat?

Superman blitzed across the earth without anybody seeing him. He blitzed doomsday from Earth to Venus. Actually keep up with the flash.

Fighting invisible is nothing compared to that

I'm not posting a series of scans for you. You should know what I'm talking about.

So blitz around the earth means blitzing around the Earth? Was it a circle blitz? How long did it take? Can Ms. Marvel blitz around the Earth.

So there are instances of people being impressed by his combat speed? Lol...who was looking for Superman when he blitzed around the Earth?

carver9
Originally posted by ares834
Move quickly around the Earth.

How quickly?

DarkSaint85

So blitz around the earth means blitzing around the Earth?

Wut.

abhilegend
I'm not posting a series of scans for you. You should know what I'm talking about.

So blitz around the earth means blitzing around the Earth? Was it a circle blitz? How long did it take? Can Ms. Marvel blitz around the Earth.

So there are instances of people being impressed by his combat speed? Lol...who was looking for Superman when he blitzed around the Earth? Originally posted by carver9

So there are instances of people being impressed by his combat speed? Lol...who was looking for Superman when he blitzed around the Earth?
So you either lied or haven't actually read the scans. And I don't know much about trash like DBZ. Do either post the scan with FTL ship or shut up.

Yes, blitzing around earth means just that. And no, unless someone has done it, he can't. It isn't just circling the earth, it's covering it completely.

Nobody, because nobody could see it.

abhilegend
Wut.
It's Carter. You think he knows what he types?

carver9
So you either lied or haven't actually read the scans. And I don't know much about trash like DBZ. Do either post the scan with FTL ship or shut up.

Yes, blitzing around earth means just that. And no, unless someone has done it, he can't. It isn't just circling the earth, it's covering it completely.

Nobody, because nobody could see it.

Why debate against characters you have no idea about?

laughing out loud blitzing around the earth means covering it? I seen this scene and it's nothing like you are mentioning. Also, was Supergirl holding his hand/carrying him?

Who was looking for Superman? Has anyone had trouble seeing him during combat?

carver9
Wut.

Worded it wrong and I seen you debate against the scene ABHI is mentioning.

abhilegend

laughing out loud blitzing around the earth means covering it? I seen this scene and it's nothing like you are mentioning. Also, was Supergirl holding his hand/carrying him?

Who was looking for Superman? Has anyone had trouble seeing him during combat?
Because I didn't say I know nothing about it. I said I don't know about that feat which is likely non existent.

And here we go with the lowballing. No, she just held his hands to show the whole earth.

I don't know why I even bother. Can goku fly across the Universe?

abhilegend
Worded it wrong and I seen you debate against the scene ABHI is mentioning.
laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Abhi's style - it doesn't matter who Superman is fighting, Superman wins.

It could be one and true Darkseid on steroids written by Mungi, Eru from LOTR, God Spawn, Starlin's Thanos with IG, Gogeta SSJ4... it doesn't matter.

carver9
Because I didn't say I know nothing about it. I said I don't know about that feat which is likely non existent.

And here we go with the lowballing. No, she just held his hands to show the whole earth.

I don't know why I even bother. Can goku fly across the Universe?

It exist, you just don't know about it. King Ki communicates with Goku during his training on the ship that is crossing the Galaxy.

Goku is fighting Frieza and King Ki is unable to see the fight due to them moving to fast.

So Supergirl was showing him the earth? The change and all.

Why would he fly across the Universe?

abhilegend
Here is the scene of superman crossing the whole universe.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125391/4343004-ygtzzzzaaction-comics-035-%282014%29-%28digital%29-%28nahga-empire%29-003.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125391/4343005-ygtzzzzaaction-comics-035-%282014%29-%28digital%29-%28nahga-empire%29-004.jpg

And it was confirmed in the comic too Carver.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125391/4343007-ygu2014-11-05+07-25-32+-+action+comics+%282011-%29+036-019a+%282%29.jpg

Read and weep Carver.

Clobberin Time
Abhi's style - it doesn't matter who Superman is fighting, Superman wins.

It could be one and true Darkseid on steroids written by Mungi, Eru from LOTR, God Spawn, Starlin's Thanos with IG, Gogeta SSJ4... it doesn't matter.

He does like Superman. to much, seems a little homoerotic

Badabing
Wrong forum.

Superman wins.

oyl97TG8jbA

biscuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.