John Marston vs. Han Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
I hope I'm allowed to use Han, but if not... *shrugs* whatever.

Jabba the Hutt has put a bounty on Solo's head so great that every bounty hunter in the galaxy will be after him. Marston sees a poster of Han in Armadillo, and sets off to capture him in Thieves' Landing. Each combatant starts off at the end of each town, and both are familiar with the area.

Marston is equipped with a High Power Pistol, a Mauser Pistol, and rope.

Han is equipped with two DL-44 heavy blaster pistols.

Fated Xtasy
Han Imo.the blaster pistols much faster than normal earth pistols iirc. Also it's gunslinger bud stick out tongue

Idk to be perfectly honest could go either way imo

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Han Imo.the blaster pistols much faster than normal earth pistols iirc. Also it's gunslinger bud stick out tongue

Idk to be perfectly honest could go either way imo True, but Marston has Dead Eye, which makes his reaction time extremely fast. Probably a lot faster than Han.

Yeah, I'm not sure on this one, either.

Spawningpool
yeah I think marston wins this

Fated Xtasy
That's cool and all but Han has 40 level accuracy. His rpg stats are phenomenal....

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
That's cool and all but Han has 40 level accuracy. His rpg stats are phenomenal....
Two words " dead eye"

Fated Xtasy
That was an inside joke between me and Joker(and a few other people)

I'd like to say though, that Han is one of the fastest shots in the galaxy, being on par with a master assassin called X-7 and the Force sensitive Lune Divinian who pulled off impossible shots too. so there's that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.