SF Malak vs. Orbalisk Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
The battle of the bald and beautiful.

Malak as he was at the Star Forge
Bane from Rule of Two

Who is superior?

No prep time/no amp (excluding the one specified in the OP)

Old school categories:

1) Sabers
2) Force
3) All-out

FreshestSlice
I get lowballing Bane is the required here, but really? erm

|King Joker|
Bane crushes him.

Nephthys
Bane

Stigma
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I get lowballing Bane is the required here, but really? erm
wut?

Any reasons why Bane won't be able to compete with Malak?

Stigma
EDIT: Accidental double post.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Stigma
wut?

Any reasons why Bane won't be able to compete with Malak?
Ha ha ha.

But you know exactly what I mean. Any reasons why Malak would be able to compete with Bane?

Stigma
wink

As far as I can see posters well-versed in SW lore like Tempest or cart seem to regard Malak and Bane as being pretty much in the same boat (for reference Maul/Anakin vs. Malak/Bane thread)

Via powerscaling I place Malak somewhere approaching Maul/Dooku level, similar to Orbalisk Bane.

I see that as a good fight.

Trocity
Originally posted by Nephthys
Bane

Revanchiste
Malak is not a easy person to kill but Revan and bastilia defeat him....
And Bane have show to be really effectiv....

Malak is some kind of maul with less natural abilities (Maul was a Zabrak...) with a single long blade. Better use of force drain, using two tactic speddblitzing or tanking to take the time to find his ennmy weakness....

Bane (orbasilik) and Malak are 2 raging psycopathes...

The difference is that Bane is a strengh build Malak is a speed built with some strengh behind... But he prefer dodging to pare.... He suffer some tunnel vision.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Stigma
wink

As far as I can see posters well-versed in SW lore like Tempest or cart seem to regard Malak and Bane as being pretty much in the same boat (for reference Maul/Anakin vs. Malak/Bane thread)

Via powerscaling I place Malak somewhere approaching Maul/Dooku level, similar to Orbalisk Bane.

I see that as a good fight.
Sure powerwise, but there's no way Malak is getting through Bane's orbalisks. Malak really doesn't have a chance her. Not a large one.

Sinious
Bane

MythLord
Darth Bane.

Stigma
Yeah, power-wise they seem to be on the same tier, but Bane's Obralisk is a big advantage, especially in a duel.

QuakeBlood
Bane.

Syndicate
Bane.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lol, Bane.

BazookaMaster
Bane can't be killed by lightsabers until you are so much better you can not only break his defense, but target microsized holes in the orbalisk armor. I think only Yoda and above can do it.

Bane is also more powerful, Lightning will not be the issue. Orbalisk Bane wins easily, good thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.