Vader vs. Braga, Darach and Vindican

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
All at their peak.

No prep time/no amp.

Who wins?

ares834
Vader.

Nephthys
Vader has a tough time here.

Revanchiste
Depends on braga because I don't know who he is...
Great an other shitty Jedi.. If you replace him by someoneone a bit Greater team 2 could have win...

carthage
Vader stomps.

S_W_LeGenD
Team stomps. Spite thread.

Angelalex242
Vader finds their lack of faith disturbing.

S_W_LeGenD
Vader cannot defeat these 3 combined.

FreshestSlice
These three combined don't really have much going for them, tbh.

carthage
Originally posted by carthage
Vader stomps.

Trocity
They get ragdolled.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
These three combined don't really have much going for them, tbh.
Tol Braga - One of the most powerful Jedi to have ever existed

Kao - Excellent swordsman with Dooku level Force abilities

Vindican - Powerful Sith Lord

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Trocity
They get ragdolled.
In your dreams perhaps.

carthage
1 featless Jedi, one useless Sith, and a Qui gon level guy. Yeah, this isn't going to go well. Vader crumples them into drink coasters.

Trocity
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Kao - Dooku level Force abilities

LOL! Stop.

FreshestSlice

Oh.

You.

Just stop.

S_W_LeGenD
1 featless Jedi, one useless Sith, and a Qui gon level guy. Yeah, this isn't going to go well. Vader crumples them into drink coasters.
Featless Jedi?

- Defeated a Dark Council member in a struggle that spanned 3 days
- Managed to resist Emperor's powers for a while
- Overwhelmed HoT with his Force abilities
- Officially recognized as one of the strongest and most resolute Jedi of the Order

Braga is legit bad@ss.

Useless Sith?

Sith Inquisitors are masters of the dark side on average.

Qui-Gon level guy?

- When have Qui-Gon managed to handle two powerful Sith Lords in a confrontation by himself?

- When have Qui-Gon demonstrated martial expertise in use of multiple blades and dueling ability to contend with multiple skilled swordsmen (one of them being among the greatest warriors of the Empire) simultaneously?

- When have Qui-Gon send a powerful Sith Lord packing across the hall with a blast of power?

- When have Qui-Gon hurled a multi-tonned object like a missile towards a target?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Trocity
LOL! Stop.
Did you forget that Kao lifted a multi-tonned object and hurled it like a missile towards Malgus?

Did you also forget that Kao send Vindican packing across the hall with a blast of power?

You stop.

S_W_LeGenD
Oh.

You.

Just stop.
No, you just stop with your nonsense like others in this thread.

FreshestSlice
http://strangebeaver.com/gallery/albums/uploads/memes/mad/U_MAD_obama.JPG

"People don't accept my wankage of featless combatants and mooks, so they're being nonsensical."

Classic LeGenD.

S_W_LeGenD
http://strangebeaver.com/gallery/albums/uploads/memes/mad/U_MAD_obama.JPG

"People don't accept my wankage of featless combatants and mooks, so they're being nonsensical."

Classic LeGenD.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Angelalex242
...I find your lack of faith in Lord Vader disturbing.

Nephthys
Braga gave the HoT a tough fight. Despite being somewhat lesser here, backed up with these two his team has a shot. Good fight either way.

FreshestSlice
All Braga did was TK them while they were talking, and threw a monitor. He missed, and even when they were disarmed from being TK'd, he allowed the HoT to recover in seconds. Nothing suggests it was anything more than that. Backed up by two people will bare minimum showings, they lose almost every time. Braga's got insane endurance, but none of that matters when you're defeated by a superior combatant.

Emperordmb

Kao - Excellent swordsman with Dooku level Force abilities

Vindican - Powerful Sith Lord
I... I don't even... what?!

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I... I don't even... what?!
Lifting a large multi-tonned object (i.e. starship engine) and hurling it like a missile towards a target is certainly a depiction of telekinetic prowess that is on par with that of Dooku's, if not better.

Kao also send Vindican (a Sith Inquisitor) packing across the hall with a blast of power, which is also indicative of very impressive telekinetic prowess.

ILS

S_W_LeGenD
Trolling is your forte, ILS? I guess it is.

If you people assume that Dooku have superior telekinetic showings then those of Kao, provide examples. Trolling does not makes your position credible.

Nephthys
Lifting a large multi-tonned object (i.e. starship engine) and hurling it like a missile towards a target is certainly a depiction of telekinetic prowess that is on par with that of Dooku's, if not better.

Kao also send Vindican (a Sith Inquisitor) packing across the hall with a blast of power, which is also indicative of very impressive telekinetic prowess.

No it isn't. Dooku's feats are better than that.

But if you want another feat of Force Mastery, recall that Kao was able to block Vindican's lightning, contain it in his blade and then "throw" it at Malgus. Considering that deflecting lightning is supposed to be almost impossible and that neither Kao nor anyone else in the Order at the time had faced a Sith in combat, this is a highly impressive display of Force Mastery.

appletonia
As far as Dark Lords go, Vader really isn't all that impressive, and certainly nowhere near as impressive as people are trying to make out in this thread. Team wins pretty easily.

Stigma
Originally posted by appletonia
As far as Dark Lords go, Vader really isn't all that impressive, .
LOL

Anyways... Vader wins.

appletonia
Vader has never been one of those EU characters that's been noteworthy for producing any high level feats in the grand scheme of things, nor has he got any wins against truly elite Force Users. At best he beats up on low level darksiders the Empire had in its employ or does some decent street level telekinesis. In what way does he stand out in the grand scheme of things, or when has he ever defeated a trio of Force Users on this level?

Stigma
nor has he got any wins against truly elite Force Users.
other claims nothwithstanding and Bane has?

appletonia
There are many ways to prove you're a top tier Force User, that's just one of them, you don't have to have defeated a top tier Force User to be one yourself. The point I'm making is that Vader doesn't really perform in any capacity to be what I'd consider a truly elite Force User, he doesn't have quantifiably incredible feats, he doesn't have great feats against other Force Users. In the grand scheme of things, I'm talking about here.

Stigma
There are many ways to prove you're a top tier Force User, that's
just one of them,
But originally you used it to discredit Vader somehow, now you're backtracking, I see. most probably because of the horrific realizaiton that Bane has zero wins against "elite force users"
you don't have to have defeated a top tier Force User to be one yourself.
Which is the oppposite of what you originally intended. But I agree.
The point I'm making is that Vader doesn't really perform in any capacity to be what I'd consider a truly elite Force User,he doesn't have quantifiably incredible feats, he doesn't have great feats against other Force Users.
Vader has better force feats then 99% of SW characters. This screams elite.
In the grand scheme of things, I'm talking about here.
In the grand scheme of things, Vader is the Chosen One. In fact, there is no Star Wars without Anakin/Vader.

appletonia
Bane at the very least has performed admirably against truly elite Force Users in Zannah and Kas'im, and groups of BM-amped Jedi involving people as good as Raskta Lsu and Farfalla. And he's utterly dominated lesser, but still council level Force Users with absolutely ridiculous ease, such as Qordis.

Stigma
Bane at the very least has performed admirably against truly elite Force Users in Zannah and Kas'im, and groups of BM-amped Jedi involving people as good as Raskta Lsu and Farfalla. And he's utterly dominated lesser, but still council level Force Users with absolutely ridiculous ease, such as Qordis.
Ohhh, I see where is the problem... You think Kas'im and Zannah are "elite" LOL.

And... Vader force feats vastly outstrip those of Bane.

appletonia
Originally posted by Stigma
But originally you used it to discredit Vader somehow, now you're backtracking, I see. most probably because of the horrific realizaiton that Bane has zero wins against "elite force users"

"Vader has never been one of those EU characters that's been noteworthy for producing any high level feats in the grand scheme of things, nor has he got any wins against truly elite Force Users."

I was quite clearly making the point I just described, which is that he has neither great feats against other Force Users, or quantifiably great individual feats.

See above.

We typically deal with the top few percent in this forum, and that's who I'm comparing him to, not the bottom 99%. There's a world of difference between the people at the top of that 1%, and people at the bottom of it.

And never comes a tiny bit close to reaching that potential, in fact his inability to do so is subject to much exploration in the works that he's been featured in. He possibly had the greatest natural Force potential out of any character, but in terms of acquired power, he's nowhere near the best that we've come across.

Stigma
Just tell me this. You consider Bane an "elite" force user, but Vader is not one.
Even when Vader's force feats vastly outstrip Bane's? That's hillarious.

appletonia
Ohhh, I see where is the problem... You think Kas'im and Zannah are "elite" LOL.

And... Vader force feats vastly outstrip those of Bane.

Zannah has performed feats arguably as great as Vader's best when she was an untrained child, and by DOE is fully trained, has some of the best sorcery we've ever seen, and power wise at the very least is right up there with Bane. Kas'im is probably the greatest techncial swordsman we've ever come across, and was able to protect himself from Bane's temple destroying Force wave, and Bane faced him with only a couple of years of training. I think both can easily be considered elite.

appletonia
Just tell me this. You consider Bane an "elite" force user, but Vader is not one.
Even when Vader's force feats vastly outstrip Bane's? That's hillarious.

Bane's feats in POD alone are vastly superior to anything Vader has ever done. I'll remind everyone that you still haven't posted any of Vader's great feats, and instead tried to divert this into a topic about Bane.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by ares834
Vader.

thumb up

|King Joker|
http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/22147777_001.png

http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/22147778_002.png

What's your opinion of this feat, appletonia?

Stigma
Zannah has performed feats arguably as great as Vader's best when she was an untrained child, and by DOE is fully trained,
Such as killing two featless mooks and disintegrating a hand of a non-force senstive child....... LOL.
has some of the best sorcery we've ever seen,
Does she?
and power wise at the very least is right up there with Bane.
Which means she's still vastly inferior to Vader.
Kas'im is probably the greatest techncial swordsman we've ever come across,
According to Bane's fallible opinion, that is. Kas'im also never beat anyone, really. He is borderline featless.
as able to protect himself from Bane's temple destroying Force wave,
Not temple, but archway destroying. BIG difference. Also, the temple was ancient, probably on the verge of collapsing on itself.

Wow, that was easy to debunk.cool

appletonia
Originally posted by |King Joker|
http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/22147777_001.png

http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/22147778_002.png

What's your opinion of this feat, appletonia?

Didn't read because spoilers, but not Legends canon anyway.

The_Tempest
Comparing Bane to Vader is silly. I'm not saying Vader would stomp Bane, but he's got better feats and accolades. Vader is more powerful, skilled, and experienced.

FreshestSlice
Bane's feats in POD alone are vastly superior to anything Vader has ever done. I'll remind everyone that you still haven't posted any of Vader's great feats, and instead tried to divert this into a topic about Bane.
lol

Because you've been so convincing in why POD Bane is superior to anyone.

Stigma
Bane's feats in POD alone are vastly superior to anything Vader has ever done.

HOOOOLY F**CK.......

You can't be serious, man. You just can't LOL.

I'm sorry but I won't be losing my time with someone who believes (contrary to evidence) that hilarious sh*t.

No offence.

|King Joker|
Didn't read because spoilers, but not Legends canon anyway. Why does that matter whether or not it's Legends canon or "Disney" canon?

Stigma
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Comparing Bane to Vader is silly. I'm not saying Vader would stomp Bane, but he's got better feats and accolades. Vader is more powerful, skilled, and experienced.
thumb up

This is obvious, tbh.

I would also argue that Vader has the means to indeed stomp POD, and perhaps DOE, incarnations of Bane.

FreshestSlice
Why does that matter whether or not it's Legends canon or "Disney" canon?
A good question. People are ready to use SoD Maul, but as soon as Vader crushes an AT-AT, it's just "Disney canon."

|King Joker|
A good question. People are ready to use SoD Maul, but as soon as Vader crushes an AT-AT, it's just "Disney canon." thumb up Vader's just too much of a badass for them to handle, I suppose.

appletonia
Such as killing two featless mooks and disintegrating a hand of a non-force senstive child....... LOL.

Or protecting herself against the Brotherhood's Force Lightning storm ritual.

Yes.

Stop trolling.

It was not according to Bane, it was according to the omniscient narrator. The passage details the extent to which Kas'im had mastered the twin sabers style, which was something Bane didn't even know Kas'im could use.

Nope, the archway is what got hit first but the wave encompassed the entire temple. The passage makes a note of the fact that the temple was still in surprisingly good condition despite its age, and was able to withstand all sorts of the planet's own hostile weather. These temples were built to last and was still standing after thousands of years, it's unlikely it was soon just going to arbitrarily collapse around the time that it got hit with Bane's wave. You're also ignoring the sheer size of it, as has been further established by TOR; to be able to signficantly impact the entire thing with TK, even if on a per unit basis the wave wasn't even that powerful, is an absolutely staggering feat.

keeptrollingandireportokbro?

appletonia
Why does that matter whether or not it's Legends canon or "Disney" canon?

Because they are two seperate continuities now and we're currently dealing with the Legends canon? The two continuities only share a small amount of material, this new comic is not one of them. Like... duh.

Stigma
A good question. People are ready to use SoD Maul, but as soon as Vader crushes an AT-AT, it's just "Disney canon." I'd imagine it does not matter, really.

Morover, Vader crushing an AT-AT goes in line with him beaing able to go toe-to-toe with Starkiller (we all know how ridiculously powerful SK is) and being 80% of the most powerful Sith Lord to ever live.

Unless we see Ahsoka pwning Yoda and Sidious simultaneously, I think we're safe to use Disney too.

FreshestSlice
Because they are two seperate continuities now and we're currently dealing with the Legends canon? The two continuities only share a small amount of material, this new comic is not one of them. Like... duh.
TFU/TFU II Vader is capable of these things as well, and I already know you're one of those people who doesn't power scale. You just don't want to accept it because it would mean you just wasted an hour of your life trying to prove the most inferior version of Bane is somehow comparable to Vader, even when Bane isn't the object of this debate.

appletonia
A good question. People are ready to use SoD Maul, but as soon as Vader crushes an AT-AT, it's just "Disney canon."

The difference is that Son of Dathomir is an adaptation of unproduced scripts from the TCW cartoon (which exists in the Legends canon), that would have been produced as part of the show if it hadn't been cancelled. It's easy to see why people would make the distinction.

|King Joker|
Because they are two seperate continuities now and we're currently dealing with the Legends canon? The two continuities only share a small amount of material, this new comic is not one of them. Like... duh. Unless the OP specifically states "Disney" canon isn't allowed to be used then it can be used. Like... duh?

|King Joker|
TFU/TFU II Vader is capable of these things as well, and I already know you're one of those people who doesn't power scale. You just don't want to accept it because it would mean you just wasted an hour of your life trying to prove the most inferior version of Bane is somehow comparable to Vader, even when Bane isn't the object of this debate. thumb up

appletonia
TFU/TFU II Vader is capable of these things as well, and I already know you're one of those people who doesn't power scale.

I'm not opposed to power scaling, I just don't do it by default, and there's a big difference between power scaling between sources that deal with the same characters, and sources that are set from different time periods. TFU is purposefully an unrealistic portrayal of what these characetrs can do, and is incompatible with how they are usually depicted. That doesn't mean however, that a character from a differen era and of a different nature, Nihilus for example, can't simply be that powerful, and by extension much more powerful than the movie characters. You're conflating two different issues really.

appletonia
Unless the OP specifically states "Disney" canon isn't allowed to be used then it can be used. Like... duh?

It goes without saying... they're separate continuities bro. Does the OP also have to specify that we can't use feats from Infinities?

appletonia
and being 80% of the most powerful Sith Lord to ever live.

This has never been adequately sourced, nor has it been adequately established to be a serious quantification, nor has it been adequately explained exactly what that means with respect to force power, control, knowledge, lightsaber technique, and the other variety of elements that add up to a character's combat prowess, which is what we deal with in these versus threads.

|King Joker|
It goes without saying... they're separate continuities bro. Does the OP also have to specify that we can't use feats from Infinities? No one really assumes non-canon sources are going to be used. And just because we're talking about Bane who's feats are exclusively in the Legends continuity doesn't mean we have to limit other characters feats to just Legends. That's just stupid. And there isn't any contradictions in the new source material that should deem it to be inapplicable.

FreshestSlice
The difference is that Son of Dathomir is an adaptation of unproduced scripts from the TCW cartoon (which exists in the Legends canon), that would have been produced as part of the show if it hadn't been cancelled. It's easy to see why people would make the distinction.
That hamster you're spinning must be getting pretty tired to be honest. SoD doesn't exist in Legends anymore than SoD does. It's also based on canceled episodes. It is not those canceled episodes. It's a different continuity.

Thanks for sharing. Not relevant at all because you don't with TFU. Not when it concerns someone like Starkiller who I've seen you tote as one of the strongest in the mythos. By their duel in TFU II, Vader would be just as capable. Vader's TK feats on Kashyyyk there aren't too shabby either.

I'm talking about your double standards. I'm not conflating any issues. You're dodging because you don't want to admit Bane isn't all that and a bag of chips. Eras don't need power scaling. The time period something happens in is irrelevant. Nihilus has crazy feats greater than anything I've seen from most of TFU and isn't relevant to this conversation.

appletonia
No one really assumes non-canon sources are going to be used.

Same with with Disney canon when dealing with Legend canon, and vice versa. Each one is non-canon with respecy to the other, aside from the few bits of shared material.

There don't have to be direct, specific contradictions, that they take place in a continuity that we know is separate and will be ignoring any constraints imposed by the original continuity is good enough.

Stigma

appletonia
That hamster you're spinning must be getting pretty tired to be honest. SoD doesn't exist in Legends anymore than SoD does. It's also based on canceled episodes. It is not those canceled episodes. It's a different continuity.

You seem to think I'm invested in whatever debate there has been about SOD. I could care less, I was simply explaining why people would make the distinction.

You are conflating the issues. Power scaling when taking into account things like differences in the medium and stuff like that is one thing and usually subjective. This is more about canon policy. Things that are incompatible with higher forms of canon, or more up to date, consistent parts of canon, immediately become questionable. I have absolutely not been dealing in double standards and I have dodged nothing.

appletonia

|King Joker|
There don't have to be direct, specific contradictions, that they take place in a continuity that we know is separate and will be ignoring any constraints imposed by the original continuity is good enough. The "original" continuity is what it's abiding to, though. The movies, TCW, etc. which to my understanding you think of to be lacking in terms of characters Force feats. The source material in which Vader crushes the AT-AT has an entire group of writers and overseers whose entire purpose is to make sure it abides by the main canon and is in line with other source material.

appletonia
That they're claiming to try and make the new continuity more in line with the movies, that they're trying to make the new continuity more in line with the movies, and that they're actually making the new continuity more in line with the movies, are all different things. You can't say that the new feats are necessarily in line with the movies simply because they claim that it's one of their objectives with the new canon. Again, I didn't look at it because of spoilers, but if it's truly in line with the movies then it should be pretty low level telekinesis (given that the likes of Yoda and Sidious struggle with this in the movies), in which case the feat wouldn't be that impressive.

Stigma
Right because that totally sounds like a well thought out, official figure he's declaring. I guess it's official that he's "maybe 20% less than the Emperor". Good job.
I am truly sorry that George Lucas did not conform with your imaginary rules of how he should have delivered his interview.

Perhaps you should contact him and explain that his tone was inappropriate and he sounded "not well-thought out enough" to suit appletonia's standards for SW official info.

Keep trolling thumb up

Nephthys
The Lehon temple was explicitly stated to be undamaged from age btw. And anyone thinking Vader can stomp Bane is tripping balls.

appletonia
Ok well substantiate what it means to "maybe be 80% of the Emperor". Like, how de we know if he is or he isn't? Did George ever clarify?

appletonia
Originally posted by Nephthys
The Lehon temple was explicitly stated to be undamaged from age btw. And anyone thinking Vader can stomp Bane is tripping balls.

Anyone thinking Bane can't stomp Vader is tripping balls tbh.

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys

Too bad it showed Revan's ships destroying it in later updates thumb up

Bane needing a nexus to topple rubble isn't impressive at all

appletonia
Too bad it showed Revan's ships destroying it in later updates thumb up

Didn't see it get destroyed bro.

We've already had this argument and you lost.

|King Joker|
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2837510/michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-o.gif

carthage
Lmao what? Bane was amped by the energies of the Temple/Lehon, he couldn't replicate the feat, his feats offworld are inferior, the one who needs to prove he could replicate destroying the rubble of a Rakatan temple is you.

appletonia
Vader wins because he is the chosen one, has good feats from a different continuity and highly exaggerated media, and he might be 80% of The Emperor. Might be.

Stigma
Vader wins because he is the chosen one, has good feats from a different continuity and highly exaggerated media, and he might be 80% of The Emperor. Might be.
Reported for baiting thumb up jk, but I'm considering it tbh

carthage
Nice copout of a response, claiming a "feat" is exaggerated when you can't prove that Bane can replicate a nexus feat is a good way for people take you seriously thumb up.

The_Tempest
Vader wins

👍

Stigma
^ Freudian slip thumb up

appletonia
Already been reported my friend, and at least I started off being polite and respectful while you on the other hand were constantly "lol"ing me, turning this into a discussion about Bane, accusing me of doing things that I wasn't doing and generally just being quite rude and narrowminded.

appletonia
👍 this is amazing

carthage
You can report me all you want, I already screenshotted the pms you sent to me the other day to Badabing and pmed him about you. You're also a sock as noted by another poster.

|King Joker|
lol who's he a sock of?

Stigma
Already been reported my friend, and at least I started off being polite and respectful while you on the other hand were constantly "lol"ing me, turning this into a discussion about Bane, accusing me of doing things that I wasn't doing and generally just being quite rude and narrowminded.
I'm sorry but some of your claims are preposterous, like PoD Bane stomps Vader etc.

I am also sure you take this forum with a pinch of salt, noting is personal, at least from my part. If is sounds like it is, sorry.

carthage
Ant said he was a sock, I'm assuming of a poster called Nebaris.

appletonia
I have never pmed you in my life, so not sure what you're talking about. I have been very public and vocal about my desire to see you banned. I am curious to see the fake screenshots however. I was talking to Stigma btw.

|King Joker|
Ant said he was a sock, lol

carthage
http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/stevelovesmoonspell/aatonia2.png

http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/stevelovesmoonspell/aatonia.png

appletonia
Ant doesn't get to decide who is and isn't a sock just by naming a person one.

carthage
Your posting style and insane posts really match that Nebaris chap.

|King Joker|
*sigh* This thread is now completely derailed.

Stigma
at least it's alive, unlike many other threads at just this page.

carthage
Anyway, Vader wins

appletonia
To badabing, who hopefully come to this thread after the couple of reports I've made, it should be clear that I was trying to add to the discussion and keeping things on topic in a polite manner, and literally everyone else has been trolling and posting off topic. This is what I mean about it not just being about having a thick skin; it's about being frustrated that this forum is no longer particularly mature or fun, and it's because of threads like this where everyone has to derail the topic and act like jackasses in general, and literally attack someone the moment they have an opinion that differs from the status quo, such as my opinion that Vader is not all that great in the grand scheme of things, which is something I've at the very least supported with evidence and arguments.

carthage
By all means let him come, you made the false claim that you never pmed me and I proved you wrong about that. And possibly warn you about pming him for no reason at all thumb up

Stigma
@ appletonia, I'm not sure what you're talking about but the whole Disney vs Legends canon, claims that POD Bane stomps Vader, bashing George Lucas for being 'too imprecise' for you taste etc. seem like a straight-up trolling to me. thumb up

appletonia
By all means let him come, you made the false claim that you never pmed me and I proved you wrong about that. And possibly warn you about pming him for no reason at all thumb up

Prove to the forum that you didn't fake the PM, because I sure as hell know that you did.

carthage
lol

FreshestSlice
How'd you fake the registration date, carthage?

Nephthys
Probably the same way Ant did a few months ago.

carthage
I didn't fake anything he even sent me two more pms.

FreshestSlice
Well post them. I need an excuse to eat popcorn.

carthage
http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/stevelovesmoonspell/aatonia3.png

http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/stevelovesmoonspell/aasnipping%203.png

Angelalex242
Lord Vader will accept your apologies in derailing his curbstomp thread now, Captain Needa.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.