I am convinced that Cavemen had accomplices

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
First notice how men don't drag their babes by the hair anymore on the way home.
The accomplice of the Caveman is very clever I'll give him that. There was lots of room to hide in the world back then. Helping the Caveman drag his date home must have left some kind of trace though. As a matter of fact there are endless clues to his existance.
Writing on the cave wall for that matter might well have come from the accomplice.
Make up your very own thread of I am convinced that...and contribute to them all.

Wonder Man
Even Kazar had a sidekick.

riv6672
This is another reason i was voted Poster of the Year 2014. I inspire people.

Dramatic Gecko
I believe the accomplice was in fact the Fonz.

riv6672
Fonzie did a bit of time traveling.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jJcPZM-l1og/Tn6FQAsHwLI/AAAAAAAAFBg/CH8J0MSnBaQ/s1600/fonzie3.jpg

Wonder Man
Notice the lack of missing bones in the world. It proves how accomplished the accomplice was that Cavewomen could wear bones in their hair.

riv6672
Dont forget the abundance of boners...!

rudester
Originally posted by riv6672
Dont forget the abundance of boners...! have you ever seen the movie teen witch? Boner boner boner...best boner song ever and a song called top that..ha

riv6672
Haha, havent thought of that in forever! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.