Plagueis and Dooku vs Sidious and Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
-Peak Plagueis
-ROTS Dooku

vs

-TPM Sidious
-SoD Maul

Which duo takes it?

|King Joker|
I'd say team one.

NewGuy01
Team 2.

EDIT: Missed the description, not entirely sure.

carthage
Team 1

McP
That would be much more interesting and equal with ROTS Sidious.

Sinious
Originally posted by McP
That would be much more interesting and equal with ROTS Sidious.

Nah, ROTS Sidious would make team 2 the obvious victor.

Lord Stark
Team 1 takes this moderate difficulty.

carthage
I'd say a little more than moderate difficulty, Sidious is still more skilled than Plagueis at this point. Plagueis is just more powerful and Maul can give a good fight to Dooku

Angelalex242
There's a reason Sidious assassinated his master through treachery. Since he hasn't surpassed Plageius yet. Team 1.

Arhael
TPM Sidious beats Plagueis. But Dooku beats Maul. Quite an even match up.

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
Sidious is still more skilled than Plagueis at this point. Plagueis is just more powerful

What exactly makes you say so?

Arhael
Sidious is still more skilled than Plagueis at this point. Plagueis is just more powerful and Maul can give a good fight to Dooku

There is no indication that they have a skill disparity towards the end of Plagueis book. There is no indication that Plagueis is more powerful either. Imho Sidious is more powerful because at that point he is already properly trained and his potential is simply higher.

MythLord
Team 1.
Darth Plagueis>/= TPM Sidious
Dooku>Darth Maul

Lord Stark
I'd say a little more than moderate difficulty, Sidious is still more skilled than Plagueis at this point. Plagueis is just more powerful and Maul can give a good fight to Dooku

Sidious is not more skilled than Peak Plagueis, he's probably not even more skilled than respiratory problems Plagueis at this point.

Arhael
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Sidious is not more skilled than Peak Plagueis, he's probably not even more skilled than respiratory problems Plagueis at this point.
So when and how he became the most skilled and powerful Sith by RotS? He was busy with politics post TPM.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Arhael
So when and how he became the most skilled and powerful Sith by RotS? He was busy with politics post TPM.

I don't write the canon. I just tell it like it is.

Arhael
Originally posted by Lord Stark
I don't write the canon. I just tell it like it is.
But there is absolutely no basis to your claim, is there?

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Arhael
But there is absolutely no basis to your claim, is there?

As I recall the author of Plagueis stated that if anything Sidious wasn't confident in his ability to defeat his master. Also the back cover is anything, "Plagueis was the most powerful Sith Lord who ever lived. But could he be the only one who never died?"

By ROTS Sidious is stated to be the most powerful. By reasoning it could be that Plagueis and Sidious both participated in a ritual that tilted the force over to the Dark Side. I theorize that when Plagueis died, Sidious became the sole proprietor of that ritual, and thus became the embodiment of the Dark Side.

McP
Good form, Lord Stark.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.