Shocker vs. Jubilee (classic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Standard power levels.

Quick Freeze
Is she back to classic now anyway?

I think she takes down the Spider-Rogue. She can keep her distance

ShadowFyre
Is t Shocker just a regular guy with a ranged weapon tho? She has fornal training right? She might be better off getting up clise and just whippin his ass..

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Is t Shocker just a regular guy with a ranged weapon tho? She has fornal training right? She might be better off getting up clise and just whippin his ass..

Shocker is a professional criminal. He can fight hand-to-hand.

But even if he couldn't... his suit protects him from melee attacks. And enhanced his blows. It's called a vibrational shield or whatever.

Quick Freeze

staxamillion
jubilee, probably could knock out shockers tech or just knock him out

StiltmanFTW

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by staxamillion
jubilee, probably could knock out shockers tech or just knock him out

Jubilee is not weak by any means (regardless of the popular opinion of her), but... neither is Shocker.

Bendis made him suck in the Ultimate Universe, true.

But in 616? Hood literally admits that Shocker is TOO GOOD to join his gang. And he only gets him to co-operate with his gang for one operation.

Nick Fury stated in SHIELD files that Spider-Man defeated him only because Herman was always holding back.

Unless he's written as a comic relief character, he's a force to be reckoned with. Same with Batroc the Leaper.

Wonder Man
Jubliee is a rocket inside of a bottle. Her mind trained by Logan is likely to be capable of defeating Shocker in battle or even Scalphunter.

staxamillion
Stilt that's what up. I just know jubes is no slouch. makes sense spider rouges are some of the best. shocker was a pain to beat on Ps4 too

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Jubilee is not weak by any means (regardless of the popular opinion of her), but... neither is Shocker.

But in 616? Hood literally admits that Shocker is TOO GOOD to join his gang. And he only gets him to co-operate with his gang for one operation.

Nick Fury stated in SHIELD files that Spider-Man defeated him only because Herman was always holding back.

Unless he's written as a comic relief character, he's a force to be reckoned with. Same with Batroc the Leaper.

You have a reference for the hood mention?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
You have a reference for the hood mention?

Sure.

Dark Reign: The Hood mini-series.

Sin I AM
Sure.

Dark Reign: The Hood mini-series.

I read that. Repeatedly, can't believe I missed that. I will look again

Wonder Man
Jubes would interrogate the Shocker siting Pavlov.
Eventually she'd get to the bottom of why both Shocker and Pavlov have such needs?
How would she do it. The wonderful way of women of course. Each time he shocks someone he gets another link in the ball and chain. Then when the chalk lines clear and Jubliee hammers out some homemade fireworks she forms a link to the Absorbing Man and the spectacular fireworks make Herman into another inch-worm.
I believe that with the right effort things go accordingly.

Quick Freeze
Keep going...

darthgoober

Yeah I always thought it'd be kinda cool to see an extended Shocker/Taskmaster team up. They're both written as such pragmatic characters that I could see them giving any number of heroes trouble. They never pass up a chance for a cheap shot but as soon as solid signs that a situation is going south both of them are normally like "Well I'll just sneak off in this direction then...". The heroes could spend a dozen issues trying to get them into custody if they watch each other's back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.