Darth Sidious vs Mace Windu & Anakin Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
Mace Windu is attacked by a barrage of Darth Sidious' Force Lightning, Anakin Skywalker takes the path of a Jedi and comes to Windu's aid.

Both Windu and Sidious are near the brink, is Anakin enough to stop the revenge of the Sith?

ILS
Anakin cuts Sidious's hands off

carthage
Anakin ****s up a potentially rewarding Sith career.

ILS
I wouldn't call becoming a big black suit of failure a rewarding career shifty

Angelalex242
Mace nearly had the battle won anyway. If Anakin attacks Sidious, I can't see Sidious anticipating his plans going that far wrong in time to save himself.

Anakin..I'm too weak...don't let him kill me...
Anakin kills Sidious.

I had another vision. Joining your sorry rear end just means I'd end up Force Choking Padme myself. Not cool bro. So die.

carthage
Originally posted by ILS
I wouldn't call becoming a big black suit of failure a rewarding career shifty

facepalm

Arhael
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Mace nearly had the battle won anyway. If Anakin attacks Sidious, I can't see Sidious anticipating his plans going that far wrong in time to save himself.

Anakin..I'm too weak...don't let him kill me...
Anakin kills Sidious.

I had another vision. Joining your sorry rear end just means I'd end up Force Choking Padme myself. Not cool bro. So die.
I think Sidious would jump out the window, if Anakin tried to attack him.

|King Joker|
Sidious gets dismembered.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by AncientPower
is Anakin enough to stop the revenge of the Sith?

http://i.imgur.com/ideuoW2.jpg

That aside. I don't think Anakin is that good of a duelist to be perfectly honest. I mean against anyone else, sure. But Sids? I don't think so.

And not to mention the whole scenario kind of depends on what your interpretation of the never ending debate "Sidious held back because Anakin was there" So yeah. it depends very much so on the view one holds.

Arhael
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
http://i.imgur.com/ideuoW2.jpg

That aside. I don't think Anakin is that good of a duelist to be perfectly honest. I mean against anyone else, sure. But Sids? I don't think so.

And not to mention the whole scenario kind of depends on what your interpretation of the never ending debate "Sidious held back because Anakin was there" So yeah. it depends very much so on the view one holds.
Anakin is a match for Sidious in sabers but is still likely to lose due to Sidious' Force attacks.

MythLord
Darth Sidious wins. Sidious would ragdoll Windu and Sid already moved faster than Anakin could see, so he should have no trouble speedblitzing him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.