Jar'Kai Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Darth Krayt vs Asajj Ventress vs Raskta Lsu vs Starkiller

* Duel only, no Force powers

- Round 1 : Raskta is unamped

- Round 2 : Raskta is amped

Which dual-wielder takes it?

Fated Xtasy
Oh, this is a good one. I'll have to think about. Just one question, is Raskta Amped? or no?

Trocity
I edited the OP, I split it into 2 rounds so she can have her amp in one.

carthage
Darth Krayt or Ventress

Arhael
Is Krayt even considered Jar'kai user? He was in his earlier years. But post Kenobi fight I haven't seen a single example of him wielding two sabers.

Trocity
Yes, he dual wielded throughout Legacy. In both Cade fights and in the Wyyrlok fight.

Arhael
Originally posted by Trocity
Yes, he dual wielded throughout Legacy. In both Cade fights and in the Wyyrlok fight.
Ah, ok. Didn't read legacy. And from images that I saw he wasn't wielding two.
Well, Krayt takes it then.

NewGuy01
He uses two lightsabers in his first Cade fight, and his Wyyrlok fight. In his second Cade fight he does't even bother taking out his other saber.

Krayt wins, btw. If Raskta gets Battle Meditation then her.

carthage
She wouldn't beat him even with BM.

Blitzing multiple Sith warriors is just as impressive as any of her speed feats.

He is more skilled than her.

Trocity
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He uses two lightsabers in his first Cade fight, and his Wyyrlok fight. In his second Cade fight he does't even bother taking out his other saber.

Krayt wins, btw. If Raskta gets Battle Meditation then her.

Perhaps you're right, I don't have the comics on this computer so google is all I have to go on atm.

I just seem to be remembering this picture I guess...

http://media.moddb.com/images/members/1/322/321317/Cade_Skywalker_vs_Darth_Krayt_3.jpg

Bottom left panel. The clash of light is blocking Krayt's other arm but the lightsaber that he is visibly wielding is being held in the inverted grip, something he does earlier while dual wielding. Other panels show him only wielding one saber while clowning Cade though, so you are likely correct.

McP
Originally posted by carthage
Darth Krayt or Ventress

Fated Xtasy
I'm leaning on either Krayt or Starkiller and maybe Raskta. For round 1

And I'm going with Raskta all the way with round 2. Honestly it's a great fight regardless of who wins imo.

carthage
Raskta still has no feats surpassing blitzing four knights at once, or tooling Cade in sabers, beating Wyyrlok, or fighting Obi Wan Kenobi thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.