Ezio Auditore and Altair Vs Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Ezio Auditore as of AC: Brotherhood.

Altair at his physical prime with his experience as of AC:Brotherhood(No Apple)

VS

Ryu Hayabusa as of Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor Edge.

Ryu is restricted to only his Dragon Blade, shuriken and Hand-to-hand skills.

Ezio and Altair are restricted to only their swords, throwing knives and Hand-to-hand skills.

who ****ing get rekt?

Spawningpool
I think Ryu wins this one

Jmanghan
Ryu is Superhuman, he can do things these guys would only dream of, and he's been shown to be a casual bullet timer, in cutscenes and in-game. Ryu stomps both of them.

Fated Xtasy
Not to lowball Ryu, but he has gotten Beaten in DOA twice-thrice. One time by Christie, once by Jann Lee and he lost to.Bayman iirc. These guys hardly have the same skills as Ryu. Just thought I'd bring that up.

BloodRawEngine
These characters are alos LEAGUES above anyone in Assassin's Creed. Jan Lee KO'd a T-Rex once, for reference.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Not to lowball Ryu, but he has gotten Beaten in DOA twice-thrice. One time by Christie, once by Jann Lee and he lost to.Bayman iirc. These guys hardly have the same skills as Ryu. Just thought I'd bring that up. We can't take a non-canon fighting game into account though.

Spawningpool
Yea Ryu takes this home

Fated Xtasy
That was Jann Lee in DOA4 that took out the T-rex.

Originally posted by Jmanghan
We can't take a non-canon fighting game into account though.

The Jann Lee fight is canon and in DOA2 he gave Ryu a fight. This all via DOA: Dimension which ties the games together.

Spawningpool

The Jann Lee fight is canon and in DOA2 he gave Ryu a fight. This all via DOA: Dimension which ties the games together.
Don't let one fight define a whole person.

Wei Phoenix

Jann Lee is also strong enough to to shatter a tree with his punch and his rival Lei Fang whom he is stronger than can shatter a rock with her palm. Bayman is a beast in his own right. Hayabusa in the DOA games are on par with the other three ninjas and they dodge bullets and fight at speeds greater than anything the AC crew can comprehend.

Fated Xtasy
Ouch, my bad. I guess Ryu beats them both. again sorry for spite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.