Darth Tenebrous vs Darth Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
All out

Who wins?

Revanchiste
Tenebrous is on the wrong way he shouldn't have train an apprentice as powerfull as plagueis.... Traya make him realise this mistake he take her as secret apprentice to replace Plagueis....

Trocity
I feel like Tenebrous should win but I honestly know nothing about him other than his insane speed and maxi-chlorians.

Sinious
Originally posted by Trocity
I feel like Tenebrous should win but I honestly know nothing about him other than his insane speed and maxi-chlorians.

Kinda in the same situation here. I'm not sure if drain would be the determining factor here or put Kreia in an advantageous position.

carthage
Depends on who hits who first.

Not sure

Revanchiste
I found than Traya was cut off of her power when she get betrayed... This is one of technic that cannot be counter.. Like Nihilus force drain...

It's like Lightning in JKA if you have absorbtion even lvl3 you will encounetr difficulties against a lvl 4 lightning user attacking you from begind or while in the air.. Because your defense will be over powered.. At nihilus level, te force drain possed such a sheer magnetude than it cannot be counter...

Many people misunderstand it... So I wanted to make this clear...

Depends on who hits who first. If it begin with Dialog Traya win for sure XD !!!
Trayaprefer victory by her word.. Her word of wisdom are a weapon....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.