EastEnders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
The best Soap the BBC has to offer, and also one of the most bad-ass shows I have ever seen. If Grant comes back, it's going to be a lot better, and I can't wait to see who killed Lucy.

Jmanghan
Phil is going to beat Max senseless. Max thinks Abi killed Lucy.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Phil is going to beat Max senseless. Max thinks Abi killed Lucy.

Yeah but Ben is the dumbest little twirp on Earth to sign away the Arches to Max. So Phil should beat Ben senseless.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Yeah but Ben is the dumbest little twirp on Earth to sign away the Arches to Max. So Phil should beat Ben senseless. Phil would yell, threaten him, but I doubt he'd hit him. The only time Phil ever hit him was cause he threatened Louise with a burning teaspoon.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Phil would yell, threaten him, but I doubt he'd hit him. The only time Phil ever hit him was cause he threatened Louise with a burning teaspoon.

That's why I said he "Should" beat Ben. Even though he never would.

Jmanghan
Speaking of, when is Ben going to stop being a *****. He can punch Phil, and when he was younger, he was a tough kid for his age, going after Peter Beale, beating up that bully. Kicking Jordan's ass, "You need slappin down!"

Another thing that has come into my mind is, what would EastEnders be like if Jamie Mitchell was still around?

Jmanghan
Either way, sucks that Nick Cotton died, and that Grant didn't return. That is the ONE thing they needed, and they blew it.

DARTH POWER
So.... Bobby killed Lucy.

Did not see that coming!

Jmanghan
I did. The only one no one would suspect, and Jane is getting in trouble for it. sad

Jmanghan
Also, Kathy Beale is alive. Of all things, that was the most unexpected things I have ever seen on any soap.

Jmanghan
Screw EE, you had one job! BRING GRANT BACK!

DARTH POWER
Grant comes back once every few years for a few episodes. He's needed though cause Phil is just looking too old to be a threat to anyone now.

Jmanghan
Except Max.... LUL.

Jmanghan
So, tension going on between Ben, Abi, and Jay. Looks like Jay and Ben are eventually going to have a fistfight.

ForumPoster81
ok

Jmanghan
Phil punched Max... SO much win...

Jmanghan
So, Phil is making a comeback.

He almost killed Vincent in a straight up fight. Maybe he was snuck up on, but he had SOME time to react.

Jmanghan
I overestimated this show a lot when I made this thread. It's not bad, but it certainly has problems.

I mean, Phil is pussy-whipped by Sharon.

Piggle Humsy
been seriously good lately.

The whole Shirley trying to drown dean in the bath had me like shock

Totally did not see that coming!!

Jmanghan
Fatboy and Charlie :'(.

That video on youtube "Farewell Fatboy" had me in bits.

No one is there for Dot now too.

So much has happened to that poor woman.

Jmanghan
Jay can stand up to Phil and dodge a punch from him, yet he gets beat up by some punks?

I mean, I KNOW there were 3 of them, but Jay should have hit one of them.

Piggle Humsy
Omg Cathy and buster?! firefirefireph

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Omg Cathy and buster?! firefirefireph

I haven't been keeping up with EE.

Have they??

Jmanghan
Grant is back.

BruceSkywalker
any hot actresses on this soap opera smile

Darth Thor
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Oh yeah:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=shirley+eastenders&client=safari&channel=mac_bm&biw=1264&bih=761&tbm=isch& amp;imgil=TuDaSPyslcL8xM%253A%253BpuNuym4zoHYHbM%2
53Bhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fen.wikipedia.org%25252Fwiki%25252FShirley_Carter&source=iu&pf=m& amp;fir=TuDaSPyslcL8xM%253A%252CpuNuym4zoHYHbM%252
C_&usg=__8A269V5rXcN6jUqO6J1Q7JGdaOk%3D&ved=0ahUKEwjm-NSjuOjMAhXQERQKHUNsAmsQyjcIKQ&ei=OeY-V6b4J9CjUMPYidgG#imgrc=TuDaSPyslcL8xM%3A

I'm getting horny just posting that pic.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

The girl who plays Whitney is pretty hot tbh.

Jmanghan
RIP Dennis

In other news Phil beats up Keanu then Ben beats up Keanu, Callum might die, and more.

Darth Thor
Eventful week.

Ian will get the blame for Dennis. But its actually Phils fault, recklessly shooting a gun on a boat.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Eventful week.

Ian will get the blame for Dennis. But its actually Phils fault, recklessly shooting a gun on a boat. Phil should've died instead. Great character but he's a dick who's overstayed his welcome.

And now he's caused both Dennis Rickman AND Dennis Rickman Jr's death, I hate when they kill off the offspring and leave their parents around.

Ben keeps going back and forth between being a nice guy and being a complete ****ing tool, but at the end of the day he has a good heart. He did what he did for his dad. Phil risked Callum's life and Ben's happiness just to kill Keanu.

Out of all 3 of them? Keanu, Ben, & Phil, I guess Phil is the worst, but Ben is the greater of 2 evils between him and Keanu.

As much threats as he made, he never actually went through with much of it. I think he just can't be happy so he feels everyone else should be miserable.

Phil's gonna feel disgusted with himself for awhile, be good again, then go right back to being an ******* a year later.

If Ben can stay on the straight and narrow and eventually repair his relationship with Martin, he could be one of the biggest do-gooders on the square.

Darth Thor
Phil never gets caught out either. Hes the only one. Sharon never found out he caused Dennis Snr.s death, and she will likely never find out he caused Dennis Jnr.s death either.

Only Ian will get found out and punished for the part he played.

Ben aint innocent either as he was the one who blackmailed Martin into killing Keanu. Why because Keanu slept with Sharon, as if Phils so innocent and never cheated, or never betrayed his family (Sharon was initially Grants girl before Phil had an affair with his bros gal).

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Phil never gets caught out either. Hes the only one. Sharon never found out he caused Dennis Snr.s death, and she will likely never find out he caused Dennis Jnr.s death either.

Only Ian will get found out and punished for the part he played.

Ben aint innocent either as he was the one who blackmailed Martin into killing Keanu. Why because Keanu slept with Sharon, as if Phils so innocent and never cheated, or never betrayed his family (Sharon was initially Grants girl before Phil had an affair with his bros gal). Phil did tell Sharon about Dennis Sr.

Gi1lf_uhdwM

Yeah mate but that was when they were younger.

The only reason Ben made a massive fuss was SOLELY because of his dad, he didn't want Keanu dead, but Phil was threatening to drink again, and last time he ruined everyone's life and nearly killed Louise.

I have a feeling Ben and Martin will make up, surprised Martin hasn't ripped his head off yet. Ben needs to pay for some of the stuff he did to Martin though... Tortured him, nearly killed him, blackmailed him, threatened his family and his kids.

Though they're unlikely to put a storyline around that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.