Police kill homeless running man, cos rocks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Police: Man Killed After He Hit 2 Officers With Rocks

A homeless man who was shot and killed by officers at a busy intersection had thrown multiple rocks, hitting two officers, and had refused to put down other stones, authorities said Wednesday.

Officers used a stun gun on the man, but it had no effect, Pasco Police Chief Bob Metzger said at a news conference. Because of his "threatening" behavior, officers fired their guns, he said.

Metzger said he did not know whether a weapon was found.

The man killed was 35-year-old Antonio Zambrano-Montes, whose last address was a Pasco homeless shelter, said Franklin County Coroner Dan Blasdel.

Witnesses say the man was running away when he was shot. They told the Tri-City Herald ( http://goo.gl/vm1Aln ) the man had run about half a block when he was killed about 5 p.m. Tuesday near the Fiesta Foods store.

The shooting occurred after officers responded to a report of a man throwing rocks at cars at a busy intersection near a grocery store.

Dario Infante, 21, of Pasco, recorded video from a vehicle about 50 feet away as the scene unfolded. In an email interview, he said he decided to start recording when he saw an officer trying to use a stun gun on the man. Infante said he saw the man throw a few rocks at police officers but he didn't see him hit any officers. Five "pops" are audible shortly after the video begins, and the man can be seen running away, across a street and down a sidewalk, pursued by three officers.

As the officers draw closer to the running man, he stops, turns around and faces them. Multiple "pops" are heard and the man falls to the ground.

"He didn't throw any rocks after he started running," Infante said.

Several dozen people gathered at Pasco City Hall on Wednesday afternoon to raise concerns about the shooting. -end snip

Full Story Here <--- Click

Warning Graphic Video <--- Click

juggerman
To be completely fair, it looked as tho he was winding up to throw another rock right before they shot him. With that said, they need to go to ****ing prison for that bullshit

Robtard
If only the police had some sort of gear/device that could incapacitate a person while minimizing the lethal force

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Robtard
If only the police had some sort of gear/device that could incapacitate a person while minimizing the lethal force thumb up thumb up thumb up

Time Immemorial
Homeless man throwing rocks...hmm I wonder why he got shot.

Last time I checked the police don't like homeless or being hit with rocks.

Mindset
If only the police had some sort of gear/device that could incapacitate a person while minimizing the lethal force Well, they used a stun gun and it didn't work.

Should just kicked his ass though.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Homeless man throwing rocks...hmm I wonder why he got shot.

Last time I checked the police don't like homeless or being hit with rocks.

The police don't like a lot of things, like being called names or being spit on, but not sure that gives them the right to shoot people dead when they have other means to neutralize a dubious threat

But I guess I see your point, if you don't want to be murdered by the police, then don't throw rocks and/or be homeless

Edit: Guess the silver lining here is that the man is no longer homeless, cops helped him out with that

Robtard
Originally posted by Mindset
Well, they used a stun gun and it didn't work.

Should just kicked his ass though.

If only they had more than one stun-gun per group of officers and possibly some sort of canister that shoots a magical liquid that momentarily blinds and incapacitates a human

He might have kicked their ass though, there were only three police officers

Astner
Seems like every week there's a new case of police brutality leaked in the United States.

I wonder why the Americans don't do anything about it.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Astner
Seems like every week there's a new case of police brutality leaked in the United States.

I wonder why the Americans don't do anything about it.

Prolly because we don't wanna be shot.

Mindset
Originally posted by Astner

I wonder why the Americans don't do anything about it. How about I kick your ass, brother!

http://whatistheexcel.com/wooobooru/_images/6230c4779d22e0a6212422d4da2d7da7/4068%20-%20hulk_hogan%20microphone%20wrestlemania%20wwf.png

Bentley
Time's replies are the best in this thread.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Bentley
Time's replies are the best in this thread. thumb up

jaden101
Could be worse. Throw rocks at Israelis and you get shot...by a tank.

Reflassshh
He should've shot the rock.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by jaden101
Could be worse. Throw rocks at Israelis and you get shot...by a tank.
And then they demolish your family's house with a bulldozer to discourage other people from throwing rocks.

jaden101
Originally posted by Omega Vision
And then they demolish your family's house with a bulldozer to discourage other people from throwing rocks.

Aaahhhh. Justice. Makes me all warm and fuzzy.

Mindset
Why do these people not just dodge the bullets?

It's like they want to die.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Mindset
Why do these people not just dodge the bullets?

It's like they want to die. You must think we are in the comic section...

Mindset
Originally posted by TheHulk
You must think we are in the comic section... Huh?

People dodge bullets all the time.

Bentley
Originally posted by TheHulk
You must think we are in the comic section...

It is true that most posters in the comicbook forums are bullet-timers.

jinXed by JaNx
If only the police had some sort of gear/device that could incapacitate a person while minimizing the lethal force

have you ever been hit by a rock? that shit hurts.

KingD19
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
have you ever been hit by a rock? that shit hurts.

Bullets are just really fast, metal rocks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.