Who could defeat Luke Skywalker?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
What characters would defeat Luke Skywalker in a 1 on 1 fight for a majority?

*Peak Luke
*No external amps (amps that aren't standard for the character. So Orbalisk Bane, Ghost Amped Nox, and post ritual Vitiate don't break this rule)
*Morals are off

I'ma flat out say the Ones of Mortis and Abeloth would beat Luke 1v1 for a majority.

Nephthys
Nihilus.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Nihilus.

The Merchant
Goku.

ChaosTheory123
Right, you're from MVC aren't you?

Stock answer there IIRC :maybe

Q99
Any of the Bedlam spirits.

Possibly some of the bigger Vong monsters (not counting their ships and such, which are still crewed, just monsters)

carthage
Luke would stomp Nihilus with ease.

Zonama Sekot would probably stomp him though

|King Joker|
Who?

Trocity
Originally posted by carthage
Luke would stomp Nihilus with ease.

thumb up

Revanchiste
Tzeench the guy from warhammer 40 000 not the bastard that live on this forum.

Or the god emperor XDXDXD what's more O.P?

Superman I mean the one from one billion ! Who's gonna to put somthing more O.P than I actually have?

Trocity
God Emperor is overpowered.

NemeBro
He's actually really overrated. One of the most overrated characters in fiction.

He'd beat Luke though.

Fated Xtasy
Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't Kar Vastor nearly kill Luke in shadows of mindoir? he might give Luke a fight i guess.

Maybe I think either Yoda or Mace would give Luke a fight in sabers alone. Maybe as a team they could beat him.

Q99
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Tzeench the guy from warhammer 40 000 not the bastard that live on this forum.

Or the god emperor XDXDXD what's more O.P?

Superman I mean the one from one billion ! Who's gonna to put somthing more O.P than I actually have?

If we're gonna do crossovers, the list that could beat him is *super* long. You don't need Superman One Million (I assume that's what you mean) to, most Supermans, Wonder Women, etc. are out of his league, and any vast cosmic force easily. I mean, the Lord of Nightmares from Slayers is infinitely more powerful than the ones you name (in the sense that she is literally an infinite sea of chaos who's made universes).

Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo could beat Luke, to name someone else who wields a lightsaber type weapon. Ryoko too. Heck, a lot of Juraians could.

Emperordmb
I'm talking in the SW verse.

The Ones and Abeloth, being the strongest beings in the SW universe obviously beat him.

Bedlam Spirits are other suggested characters

Nihilus seems to be a controversial one.

carthage
I haven't seen Tenchi in a while, and no Nihilus wouldn't win lmao.

The Merchant
How well would Luke do in Hunter X Hunter?

NewGuy01
...Not really. Regardless, Shadows of Mindor was 6 months after ROTJ so I'm not sure how that relates to Luke at his best.

DarthAnt66
"The Ravager was hauled from the gravity well at Malachor V by its new master. He used it to escape imprisonment on Malachor V."
―Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Emperordmb
So you support Nihilus>Luke Ant?

DarthAnt66
Of course.

ares834
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
"The Ravager was hauled from the gravity well at Malachor V by its new master. He used it to escape imprisonment on Malachor V."
―Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

And Luke moved a black hole. Luke crushes him. thumb up

The only way Nihilus has a chance is if Luke is unable to defend against drain.

DarthAnt66
You mean a mini, artificial black hole that people like Kyp Durron moved too? Nihilus is a black hole.

And he is unable to defend against drain. Checkout his final fight against Abeloth with Krayt.

ares834
So Kyp can use TK to crush Nihilus as well. thumb up

DarthAnt66
You should probably stop embarrassing yourself at this point.

ares834
No need to be mad. Kyp just has better TK than Nihilus (or Revan). smile

carthage
Pretty much ambiguous if he did that without the aid of a nexus, that and Nihilus blows with sabers and has no speed feats to compare with Luke

Skywalker shits on him thumb up

Stigma
Originally posted by ares834
No need to be mad. Kyp just has better TK than Nihilus (or Revan). smile
thumb up
Originally posted by carthage
Pretty much ambiguous if he did that without the aid of a nexus, that and Nihilus blows with sabers and has no speed feats to compare with Luke

Skywalker shits on him thumb up
thumb up

And to answer the OP question: probably no-one save for force gods realm, the Father.

Ace Hambone
Perhaps we'll find out in Ep VII.

appletonia
Depends what we mean by peak Luke. If we mean Luke Skywalker at the absolute best he's ever been depicted, we have his black hole feat (among other high level feats), in which case not many would be able to defeat him. If we mean how Luke Skywalker is consistently portrayed to be at what we can presume to be his peak, quite a lot (Bedlam spirits, The Ones, Abeloth, Zonama Sekot and Yuuzhan'tar, Nihilus, Vitiate, DE Sidious, Tulak Hord, Sion, Lord Nyax, as Q said the Vong superweapons, probably a lot of the Ancients, possibly people like Bane, Zannah and Exar Kun etc.).

Nephthys
Originally posted by ares834
And Luke moved a black hole. Luke crushes him. thumb up

The only way Nihilus has a chance is if Luke is unable to defend against drain.

What exactly are the "feats" of these black holes? Is there anyway to determine how much force they could put out?

ares834
Bending turbo lasers, sucking up starships, fusing atoms together...

Board Walker
Nihilus kills Luke Skywalker in a 1 v 1 fight with no morals, there is no one in the SW mythos that could beat Nihilus in a one on one fight. It has already been stated in the game, and by the KOTOR authors (provided by ant) that no one could replicate what Nihilus can do because he is entirely unique in his creation.

The only ones who I speculate that could defeat Nihilus would be the ones, and perhaps other force "gods". Even then it is entirely logical to postulate that Nihilus would feats upon them to an even greater effect, this is due to the fact that they are just concentrated masses of force energy that he would consume.

Darth Truculent
Which Luke are we talking about? FoTJ Luke or NJO Luke?

Q99
Originally posted by Board Walker
Nihilus kills Luke Skywalker in a 1 v 1 fight with no morals, there is no one in the SW mythos that could beat Nihilus in a one on one fight. It has already been stated in the game, and by the KOTOR authors (provided by ant) that no one could replicate what Nihilus can do because he is entirely unique in his creation.

The only ones who I speculate that could defeat Nihilus would be the ones, and perhaps other force "gods". Even then it is entirely logical to postulate that Nihilus would feats upon them to an even greater effect, this is due to the fact that they are just concentrated masses of force energy that he would consume.

Or the Bedlam spirits, who're tremendously powerful (time travel and matter transmutation beats force powers in my book) *and* not made of big bundles of force.

Hm.... there wouldn't be any droids strong enough to take him on, would there? I mean, totally immune to drain for obvious reasons.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Which Luke are we talking about? FoTJ Luke or NJO Luke?
Peak Luke. So FOTJ Luke before Abeloth ****ed him up at the end of Apocalypse.

Darth Truculent
If I remember correctly, Abeloth ****ed Krayt up pretty good too. But Luke was ready to go for round 2 - against Krayt, but Krayt declined due to injuries suffered in the fight against Abeloth.

Emperordmb
Nah, neither of them were in shape to do battle after Abeloth tentacle ****ed them.

Q99
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
If I remember correctly, Abeloth ****ed Krayt up pretty good too. But Luke was ready to go for round 2 - against Krayt, but Krayt declined due to injuries suffered in the fight against Abeloth.

Like dmb said, both of them were messed up.

Heck, arguably Luke more-so- He had a conversation with Mara and Caedus about it on whether he'd live. Mara said he would, and noted Krayt was getting up. Caedus said the wounds are different and sith're stronger anyway. Then Luke got up, and yadda yadda.

I'm pretty sure if they tried to fight at that point they'd just fall on each other. They were both in crap shape and a half.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.