a new cgi jetsons anmited movie in the works

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heathjack
after they talked about a live action jetson's movie now their going to make an animated movie they made the jeton's animated movie back In the 1990s then the jetson's meets the flistones animated movie now this is going to be cgi movie I wouldn't mind a live action version for the jeton's we already got flistones movie I heard they said that the future would be hard to do I could see them make a live action versions of the jetson's they probably would have to change some stuff but im looking forward to the animated movie well cgi movie.
heres a link about jeton's cgi movie news

http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=The+Jetsons+Animated+Movie+In+The+Works&first=11&FORM=PENR

Jon quill
Is this really a good idea? Saw the trailer on Tv for Topcat and it looks rubbish done in the Cgi animation style and the Jetsons will be the same, there is nothing wrong with the animation it was first created in the first place. Also the new topcat movie have not been getting great reviews.

cdtm
This will be as good as the Inspector Gadget remake. At BEST.

This era makes some good original toons, but I think completely misses the charm of the older stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.