Tattoo decision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawningpool
My mom is gonna be me a tattoo this summer but I can't decide what I should get so metallica ninja star or spawns logo?

Spawningpool
Or this

Time Immemorial
I like the first one.

riv6672
I like the ninja star, despite the ninja in my house.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by riv6672
There is a ninja in your house???

Impediment
Spawn, definitely.

Metallica sucks.

Mindset
Those are both terrible tattoo ideas. thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
Spawn, definitely.

Metallica sucks. Pre Black album Metallaic doesn't suck, assface

Robtard
Originally posted by Spawningpool
My mom is gonna be me a tattoo this summer but I can't decide what I should get so metallica ninja star or spawns logo?

Neither are something I'd get, but that's okay, different taste and all that.

But when choosing something that's in all likelihood going to be a part of you for the rest of your life, consider decades down the road, do you really want a band or comic tattoo on you? Just something to ponder before committing.

Time Immemorial
lol, its a tattoo, he's not joining a cult.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
lol, its a tattoo, he's not joining a cult.

Correct, a cult he can generally walk away from clean, tattoos are effectively permanent, unless you want to have them removed or covered up, but there can be consequences to that as well

BTW, I'm not advising him to not get one, just to really think about what he wants before committing

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Correct, a cult he can generally walk away from clean, tattoos are effectively permanent, unless you want to have them removed or covered up, but there can be consequences to that as well

BTW, I'm not advising him to not get one, just to really think about what he wants before committing

OK well put my name on your ass then and well call it a day.

Mindset
I'm advising he not get either one of those shitty tattoos.

Reflassshh
Pre Black album Metallaic doesn't suck
thumb up
_______

You should give it some thought, why not a personal design? Like robtard pointed, in the future you may regret having a band or a comic logo.

btw, in which part of the body?

Clovie
Don't get any tatoo.

it gives you trouble in getting certain jobs. and can cause septic complications.

Impediment
Pre Black album Metallaic doesn't suck, assface

This is true. Justice and Puppets are my favorites.

Aredhel
Spawn > Metallica

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Clovie
Don't get any tatoo.

it gives you trouble in getting certain jobs. and can cause septic complications.
I plan getting them places on my upper arm so I can wear a shortsleeves shirt and they would not be visible

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Reflassshh
thumb up
_______

You should give it some thought, why not a personal design? Like robtard pointed, in the future you may regret having a band or a comic logo.

btw, in which part of the body?
I plan somewhere on my leg

Spawningpool

My mommy gave me this talk and I love both very much

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by riv6672

I always wondered if you ever caught that ninja. Maybe you should buy a tiger.

jinXed by JaNx
Think about the tattoo you want and wait one year. If that symbol or design is still important to you. Then by all means go ahead

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Clovie
and can cause septic complications.

And you can get food poisoning from a restaurant, cafe, hot dog vendor...

At the end of the day, it comes down to common sense & choosing a respectable tattoo studio that guarantees brand new single use needles, sterilised barrels & new pigments for each client.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.