(Final Fantasy) Vincent Valentine Vs DeathStroke (DC Comics)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
whom would win in a battle between the two?

Vincent got his Gun and his chaos form

Deathstroke got his handgun and machine guns, along with his sword.

Sacred 117
no expression

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Sacred 117
no expression

did deathstroke hold his ground against teen titan comic?

Sacred 117
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
did deathstroke hold his ground against teen titan comic?

I never read the comic, so I can't say. Regardless, unless I'm missing something of importance, I'm not sure why Vincent shouldn't just floor him.

NemeBro
Good fight. Not sure who wins.

AuraAngel
This actually is a pretty good fight. A rare occurrence among threads I've noticed.

EmptyHearted
thanks guys smile

I am happy I made a good fight

wakkawakkawakka
I'm not sure who'd win between the two at base but shouldn't Chaos Vincent win handily?

Sacred 117
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I'm not sure who'd win between the two at base but shouldn't Chaos Vincent win handily?

That's what I'm wondering. It's otherwise fairly close.

AuraAngel
Chaos is strong but his actual control over it didn't get perfected until the very end.

That said base Vincent can one shot Emerald Weapon so hey.

1ovxL1wdjtI

EmptyHearted
i say chaos Vincent should able to beat Deathstroke

but then again. what feat deathstroke has in comics

NemeBro
Deathstroke has beaten the Flash, Green Lantern, and Zatanna in the comics. At the same time.

If anything, Chaos Vincent is the underdog here.

EmptyHearted
so deathstroke has some feat on taken on super being.

ok so whom here?

SacredAncestor
Vincent pretty easily. While deathstroke has a healing factor he can't take the blasts Vince has to offer. Vince handles speed very well and has high speed himself especially in one of his modes.

Ds's feats are based more on PIS than actual battle prowess. He's lost to less before, alot less.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by SacredAncestor
Vincent pretty easily. While deathstroke has a healing factor he can't take the blasts Vince has to offer. Vince handles speed very well and has high speed himself especially in one of his modes.

Ds's feats are based more on PIS than actual battle prowess. He's lost to less before, alot less.

thanks for voting for vincent

i sent you a message just now

can you read it and reply to it

Rezactic

Ds's feats are based more on PIS than actual battle prowess. He's lost to less before, alot less. There is no such thing as PIS, it's a fan made term often use to describe something that people dislike even though the creators themselves wrote it. If they show Deathstroke fighting a guy that can toss submarines (which they did early in Deathstroke's New 52 run) then he can do it.

SacredAncestor
Originally posted by Rezactic
There is no such thing as PIS, it's a fan made term often use to describe something that people dislike even though the creators themselves wrote it. If they show Deathstroke fighting a guy that can toss submarines (which they did early in Deathstroke's New 52 run) then he can do it.

So your saying spider-man can legit beat firelord.

Black Panther can over power surfer with an arm lock,

Aquaman can ko Namor having one of his nijna whales land on him,

Batman can beat the hulk,

The Deathstroke can legit beat a gl, the flash, superman, and who ever else happens to be standing there?

NemeBro
So your saying spider-man can legit beat firelord.

Black Panther can over power surfer with an arm lock,

Aquaman can ko Namor having one of his nijna whales land on him,

Batman can beat the hulk,

The Deathstroke can legit beat a gl, the flash, superman, and who ever else happens to be standing there?

Yes.

SacredAncestor
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yes.

Ah so since bat girl beat DS Vincent should be fine.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Rezactic
There is no such thing as PIS, it's a fan made term often use to describe something that people dislike even though the creators themselves wrote it. If they show Deathstroke fighting a guy that can toss submarines (which they did early in Deathstroke's New 52 run) then he can do it.

Well there are PIS moment for some characters,

even batman has PIS moment too.

EmptyHearted
even the creator has made PIS moment here and there in story of the comic, games and movies. there are many thing has happen where does not make sense.

so it not fan made term word that people use to dislike something.

EmptyHearted
there 3 words i seen alot

PIS

CIS

WIS

carver9
Vicent stomps. A lot of times, Deathstroke preps before facing the titans or super beings. He's a meta class character in Captain America league. He isn't winning this, at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.