Darth Caedus vs Revan & Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
SOR Revan, SF amped Malak

Battle takes place on neutral ground.

Combatants start 10 meters apart from each other.

All out

Who wins?

Stigma
These two are good, especially Revan, but even against them combined Caedus edges them out.

Caedus is effectively Yoda/Sidious level in regards to sabers combat, and he is also more powerful in the force that the team he faces imho.

Caedus wins.

Emperordmb
While I have Caedus beyond Revan, it's not a gap I don't think SF Malak could close. I'm going with the team.

Sinious
Originally posted by Stigma
Caedus is effectively Yoda/Sidious level in regards to sabers combat

There isn't a huge gap but I wouldn't say that he is as good as them. Even its a 2 on 1, I agree that Caedus has the upper hand here though.

Revan vs Caedus is a close one force wise. Adding Malak will give the team the advantage in the force.

DarthAnt66
Obvious shithole of a forum is obvious shithole of a forum.

Stigma
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Obvious shithole of a forum is obvious shithole of a forum.
Then GTFO or stop trolling.

carthage
Caedus

Stigma
Originally posted by Sinious
There isn't a huge gap but I wouldn't say that he is as good as them. Even its a 2 on 1, I agree that Caedus has the upper hand here though.
Agreed. It's indeed a tricky fight.
Revan vs Caedus is a close one force wise. Adding Malak will give the team the advantage in the force.
Perhaps. On the other hand, I think Caedus is about two tiers above Malak, to the point he can take care of him relatively easily.

He's also a much better duelist than either of his opponents.

Revan is still lesser than Caedus overall, and even if he and Malak attack together I think Caedus survives long enough to take care of Malak and then, in a longer fight, of Revan.

Either way, it's close. I'm siding with Caedus for now, say 6/10.

carthage
Caedus could blitz Malak or stomp him with the force at the offset of the fight. Malak has no skill or force feats comparing with him at all.

Stigma
Originally posted by carthage
Caedus could blitz Malak or stomp him with the force at the offset of the fight. Malak has no skill or force feats comparing with him at all.
Caedus can ragdoll him, that's a given.

Probably blitz him too, but it will be difficult with Revan on Malak's side.

1v1 Caedus stomps Malak.

carthage
Why would it be difficult?

He had no difficulty TKing Saba into an explosion when Luke was fighting him. Unless you want to assert Revan > Luke which is lolworthy, he'd have no such difficulty tking an inferior opponent like Malak. Then he'd stomp Revan

DarthAnt66
Then GTFO
Already done.

or stop trolling.
The irony.

Stigma
Already done.
thumb up
The irony.
You've learned a new word. Good. Now learn it's proper use. thumb up

DarthAnt66
laughing out loud

Sinious
Agreed. It's indeed a tricky fight.

Perhaps. On the other hand, I think Caedus is about two tiers above Malak, to the point he can take care of him relatively easily.

He's also a much better duelist than either of his opponents.

That is what I was thinking when I created the thread. But then again, I think Malak is being underestimated here. At least he has a very good accolade that indicates he won't be a useless addition to Revan against Caedus who isnt far more superior to him(Revan).

The duo could inflict a lot of damage to him with the force before turning it into a duel and even then after going through all that offense, I'm not sure if Caedus could kill Malak fast enough. But like you said, this is a tricky fight.

This, I would agree with before SOR but now I'm leaning the other way tbh.

carthage
Have you ever read any of the LOTF novels? Caedus regularly disposes of fighters with his telekinesis and has even engaged 3 duelists at once in a fight. The idea he can't incapacitate Malak and then kill Revan would only exist in your mind, if you were ignorant of Caedus's actual showings.

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
Have you ever read any of the LOTF novels? Caedus regularly disposes of fighters with his telekinesis and has even engaged 3 duelists at once in a fight. The idea he can't incapacitate Malak and then kill Revan would only exist in your mind, if you were ignorant of Caedus's actual showings.

Hmm despite your tone, its a fair point. Especially since the people he faced were very efficient duelists.

Caedus has the upper hand in sabers that's never been questioned. The duo's superiority in the force is what makes it harder to decide. Besides, Revan successfully fought multiple powerful opponents as well.

Revanchiste
SOR Revan, SF amped Malak

Battle takes place on neutral ground.

Combatants start 10 meters apart from each other.

All out

Who wins?

Normaly Revan and Cadeus is already a close match.... WIth Malak... But this one litlle problem just a Tiny one :
3.0 Revan are you kidding me...???!!!!

Nephthys
Team takes a strong majority. SF Malak can certainly compete with Jacen with Revan's help. Revan himself is around Caedus' level and the two simply overwhelm him imo.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Nephthys
Team takes a strong majority. SF Malak can certainly compete with Jacen with Revan's help. Revan himself is around Caedus' level and the two simply overwhelm him imo.

The problem is 3.0 Revan is an idiot.... (In my opinion...)

AncientPower
Caedus wins, Malak is far out of his comfort zone. I see him being completely susceptible to Caedus' Force Power and due to that alone he becomes quickly irrelevant.

Revan would do far better but he is still certainly a tier below.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.