Polaris Vs Cosmic Boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
1. Pre-Crisis Cosmic Boy
2. Zero Hour Cosmic Boy
3. 3Boot Cosmic Boy

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CB_zpsv84zz5qr.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/PS_zpse6j7mfzf.jpg

Golgo13
Legionnaires, GO!

VastoLord1234
Some description on both characters please?

abhilegend
Cosmic Boy easily in all. He would punk magneto much less Polaris.

Golgo13
Originally posted by abhilegend
Cosmic Boy easily in all. He would punk magneto much less Polaris.

I didn't know CB was Magneto. Why do you say this? I thought he was around Polaris level.

abhilegend
He is far above her.

leonidas
how so?

riv6672
Cosmic Boy 3 for 3.

beatboks
Originally posted by leonidas
how so?

His best feat as I recall was magnetically holding or moving an entire asteroid belt from a another planet in the same system. Essentially it's like like holding a planet from planetary distance. He's also used his powers to affect things in a very different (and highly unbelievable) level than Mag's. For example using his power to control the movement of air and suck it away from people with sonic powers and suffocate them into unconsciousness because of the "parra"magentic properties of Oxygen and Nitrogen. He's held cities aloft etc etc.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
how so?
Take it this way, the least powerful version of Cos restrained a bloodlusted mindcontrolled Orion with a gesture and forced him to flee away rather than fight him.

Branlor Swift
Will Havok be holding her lovingly the entire battle?

psycho gundam
^ You know that leather-on-leather is making the screechiest sounds ever, and ole boy will have a task on his hands removing her seamless body suit w/ futuristic belt

VastoLord1234
What are the best feats for all the versions of cosmic boy?

carver9
Why use 3 different Cosmic boys?

TheHulk
What is it with you and magnetic characters golgo?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.