Caedus, Jaina and Durron vs. Plagueis, Vader and Starkiller (Force only fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
All combatanst at their peak.

No prep time/no amp.

Who wins?

Sinious
Team 2.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Sinious
Team 2.

carthage
Yeah, team 2.

Starkiller is probably somewhat more powerful than Kyp (not by much), Vader is more powerful than Jaina, not sure about Caedus or Plagueis though.

Trocity
thumb up

Revanchiste
2.. I guess......

Originally posted by carthage
Yeah, team 2.

Starkiller is probably somewhat more powerful than Kyp (not by much), Vader is more powerful than Jaina, not sure about Caedus or Plagueis though.

Not sure for Vader and Jaina...

Angelalex242
I'd question Starkiller vs. Kyp. Moving a Star Destroyer is good, beating a vong black hole is better.

Caedus vs. Plagueis is close enough to a draw that Vader vs. Jaina decides, and I think Vader can take his granddaughter with TK.

Nephthys
Jaina really lets her team down tbh. She isn't a notable master of the Force like the others.

carthage
Caedus would beat Plagueis but only in a brutal fight, Starkiller versus Kyp could go either way, but Jaina would die to Plagueis and lose to he grandfather. Durron would lose to either of them as well, barring some kind of electronic manipulation on Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.