Count Dooku/Darth Nox vs Revan/Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Trocity
Team 1, Malak is below everyone here.

Nephthys
Yeah.

Revanchiste
Count Dooku is below Revan for sure... Darth Nox level approximate Darth Revan.
And Malak humhum..

No let's make Dooku V.S Malak Dooku really arrogant egage Malak in a pure light saber combat..
Form VII is effectiv against Makashi Makashi is effectiv against form VII....
Both are absolute master duelist in there own technic allright? We are need a satelmate how ever Dooku is pretty old, and Malak can debuff Dooku....
Dooku get blitz before realizing than engaging Malak at the light saber instead of Ragdolling him was an error..

Team 2 win...

Or Malak Get decapitated for somekind of tunnel vision things...

Team 1 win.

Sinious
Nox - Revan would be a better confrontation since they're both force beasts. Revan easily sent Nox back flying out of his feet in SOR. By himself, he isn't much of a threat to Revan so I'm not sure if Dooku can take out Malak fast enough.

Good matchup.

Stigma
Nice fight.

Team 1 should win this.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Trocity
Team 1, Malak is below everyone here.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Sinious
Nox - Revan would be a better confrontation since they're both force beasts. Revan easily sent Nox back flying out of his feet in SOR. By himself, he isn't much of a threat to Revan so I'm not sure if Dooku can take out Malak fast enough.

Good matchup.

And Malak have the possibility to Blitz Dooku Like anakin did in episode III....

FreshestSlice
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/fenchurch/smiliemacros/Ohwow.jpg

Anyway, Team 1.

Based
Originally posted by Revanchiste
And Malak have the possibility to Blitz Dooku Like anakin did in episode III....

really

NTJack0
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-n0CnHvLmpF8/VOGubmP7yjI/AAAAAAAAEHE/S54x7fEDDeo/s400/tumblr_nial9ftLms1trx4ivo1_400.gif

MythLord
Malak is a weak link, Dooku and Nox are within a tier of Revan and I see them beating him in a solidly good fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.