Xesh and Lanoree vs Deagan Lok and Trill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Everyone using Force sabers

Who wins

ILS
Xesh and Lanoree.

Q99
I'm going to go Lok and Trill. While neither is quite a match for Xesh, I do believe they hold an edge over Lanoree, as both are some of the more impressive force warriors of the time.

Lanoree is no slouch, beating her brother like she did (and her brother in turn able to score a hit on a Noghri Je'daii master), but even so I don't think she's as direct-combat good as the others.

ILS
Lanoree can at least hold someone off while Xesh defeats Trill handily or Daegen with some difficulty.

Q99
Originally posted by ILS
Lanoree can at least hold someone off while Xesh defeats Trill handily or Daegen with some difficulty.

Xesh may be the best force hound but Trill is not inconsiderable, she may beat Lanoree before Xesh can beat Daegen.

ILS
I don't remember Trill doing anything significant outside of losing to Xesh in a page, losing to Xesh in a flashback, and then being knocked out and kidnapped by Sek'nos Rath. Lanoree can at the very least hold her own long enough for Xesh to beat Daegen.

Xesh could arguably solo, really.

Q99
Hm, I guess it's true that Trill's strength is more informed... so yea, Lanoree may beat her after all. I'll switch my vote.

WildBantha88
Trill force pushed a very large creature

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.