Hulk/Superman female challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Current Doc Green Hulk. DCnu Superman (without new power).

Is there any DCnu female, high herald and below, who can pull 5/5 or more wins over the Hulk in a no prep no BFR battle?

Is there any MU female, high herald and below, who can pull 5/5 or more wins over Superman in a no prep no BFR battle?

Sin I AM
Pre reboot diana

And snowbird

"Id"
Whor

Golgo13
Originally posted by "Id"
Whor

riv6672
@"Id" and Golgo13

No DCnu female can go 5/5 or more against Hulk, IYOs?

Insane Titan
Didn't Lyra just humiliate Hulk

riv6672
No idea.
Had to Google the character, though.
I think comics are running out of names. "Hey did you get the latest copy of Nathan Furlong God of the Aqueduct?"

carver9
Whor doesn't have the fts to beat either of these 2 for a 5 split but she will give them a fight. Riv, don't listen to the guy above you about anything concerning Hulk.

Prof. T.C McAbe
WW could do it.
In Marvel I don't think there is a HH right now who could beat Superman. Before, I would say, Aunt May, Herald of Galactus.

basilisk
Originally posted by riv6672
Current Doc Green Hulk. DCnu Superman (without new power).

Is there any DCnu female, high herald and below, who can pull 5/5 or more wins over the Hulk in a no prep no BFR battle?

Is there any MU female, high herald and below, who can pull 5/5 or more wins over Superman in a no prep no BFR battle?

Win more than 5/5? Can anyone short of a 5d imp do something like that? Maybe I'm reading it wrong...

OK so I think it means split not win more than 5 out of 5...

Anyway, maybe nobody except Maxima because of versatility. Snowbird is a good choice.

riv6672
Yeah, a split, or better.

Snowbird's been mentioned twice now. She must have gotten majorly upgraded...

Prof. T.C McAbe
I think that Magic could also beat Superman for mopre than 5/10, easily, in her Realm.

basilisk
I think Snowbird comes up because she is quite powerful and has magic (good against Supes)and a few good feats. Whether or not she could really do it not sure, but she certainly has a chance.

carver9
Wonder Woman would be a good choice for both. Some of the picks here so far (some) has been good.

riv6672
Yeah. Good stuff, i have things to look up!

Sin I AM
Malice could beat them...it's actually quite a few who could

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Malice could beat them...it's actually quite a few who could

Malice beat Superman.

LIES!

Reflassshh
WW beats Hulk.

And Lady Thor beats Clark.

meep-meep
Powergirl beats Hulk with sweater puppies.

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
WW beats Hulk.

And Lady Thor beats Clark.

Don't think either could pull a 5/5 against Hulk or Superman.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by carver9
Don't think either could pull a 5/5 against Hulk or Superman. I was thinking of WW with her sword. A pissed off Diana would cut his head clean off, and I can see her pulling a 5/5 or 6/4 against Doc.

Lady Thor is beastly, she'd hammerblitz the yellow sunlight out of Clarky.

Agree to disagree though, as Doc green doesn't have the number of feats to put him confidently above or below Diana. And the same can be said about L. Thor.

abhilegend
Lady Thor is too new to measure right now. Diana isn't pulling a majority against Hulk though.

krisblaze
Originally posted by abhilegend
Lady Thor is too new to measure right now. Diana isn't pulling a majority against Hulk though.
How do you think speed works?

What makes you think Supergirl could blitz Hulk for 10/10, but not Wonder Woman?

Khazra Reborn
I can't see Whor clean sweeping Superman, she's way too new.

God of War Diana with all her gear should be able to shut down Doc Green.

Stoic
Cosmic powered Gamora takes them both on at once. Loving the Black Vortex storyline.

Branlor Swift
I was thinking of WW with her sword. A pissed off Diana would cut his head clean off, and I can see her pulling a 5/5 or 6/4 against Doc. laughing out loud

carver9
I was thinking of WW with her sword. A pissed off Diana would cut his head clean off, and I can see her pulling a 5/5 or 6/4 against Doc.

Lady Thor is beastly, she'd hammerblitz the yellow sunlight out of Clarky.

Agree to disagree though, as Doc green doesn't have the number of feats to put him confidently above or below Diana. And the same can be said about L. Thor.

He does have fts. Hulk fts belong to him. I disagree with your post though but to each his own.

h1a8
WW can definitely beat Hulk 5/5. The speed and skill advantage is just too great.
Assuming Hulk is even 2x stronger than Her (I say she is stronger than him) then Diana, using speed and skills, will hit Hulk more than 10 times more than he hits her. This ratio offsets his assumed 2:1 strength advantage. Plus the lasso is an instant win whenever she sees fit.

It would be near impossible for any female herald to beat Superman 5/5. WW would put up a good fight but lose if Superman decided to use freeze and wind breath against her consistently. If he doesn't then the only way she can win 5/5 is if she employs the stun hit to lasso combo on him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.