Reed vs. Tony vs. T'challa vs. Pym

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
Science Test

5 million questions encompassing all of earth and multiversal science in the marvel multiverse

who gets the highest score

riv6672
Pym A+/Reed A+
BP B
IM C

SWblayde938
Originally posted by riv6672
Pym A+/Reed A+
BP B
IM C

but i thought you said tony was more intelligent than t'challa but you give BP a B and IM a C

hmmmmmmm

Bentley
Pym and Reed are those actually specialized in dimensional physics, so they are likely to know most about multiversal values and facts. T'challa has at least some knowledge of the occult, this should artificially boost his scores compared to the others but I don't think it will make up for the advantage both Pym and Reed have.

Tony should do fine by all means, but he lacks in both experience and talent when it comes to knowledge. He has a flexible mind and he's pretty creative but those things might not reflect in more knowledge when it comes to this kind of test.

If they had prep to prepare for this contest Tony would do much better, as he has experience with dealing with big amounts of information and would likely scan the multiverse in a more automatic fashion without dwelling too much in particular problems. At least that's my take on it.

SWblayde938
Originally posted by Bentley
Pym and Reed are those actually specialized in dimensional physics, so they are likely to know most about multiversal values and facts. T'challa has at least some knowledge of the occult, this should artificially boost his scores compared to the others but I don't think it will make up for the advantage both Pym and Reed have.

Tony should do fine by all means, but he lacks in both experience and talent when it comes to knowledge. He has a flexible mind and he's pretty creative but those things might not reflect in more knowledge when it comes to this kind of test.

If they had prep to prepare for this contest Tony would do much better, as he has experience with dealing with big amounts of information and would likely scan the multiverse in a more automatic fashion without dwelling too much in particular problems. At least that's my take on it.

yeah but many people in an earlier thread were saying tony was smarter than t'challa hmm

Supermex
Pym & Reed top the list

Then Stark

4th BP

Mindset
BP would get an F, that's for sure.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by SWblayde938
yeah but many people in an earlier thread were saying tony was smarter than t'challa hmm

I guessed you missed the last part of his post.

SWblayde938
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I guessed you missed the last part of his post. what did i miss

relentless1
Reed
Hank
Tony
T'Challa

Golgo13
Originally posted by Supermex
Pym & Reed top the list

Then Stark

4th BP

deathslash
but i thought you said tony was more intelligent than t'challa but you give BP a B and IM a C

hmmmmmmm tony gets a C- because he'd think that it's a drinking game

riv6672
what did i miss
Bentley's explanation that sums up pretty well why i gave the grades i did.

Tony Stark
Pure brain power Reed, Tony, Pym then BP

In this scenario Reed, Pym, Tony then BP

Henry_Pym
Pym is better at Tony's best subjects...

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Pym is better at Tony's best subjects...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Henry_Pym
Stroke?

deathslash
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Stroke? god, I hope so.

Rezactic
Assuming they all finish
Reed and Pym A+
Tony A
BP B+/A-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.