Revan vs Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
Both are at their best. Revan has acquired eternal youth and is given 40 years of one-sided prep time. He has full knowledge on Sidious and is given access to any resources he could believably acquire within that time frame. Sidious has absolutely no knowledge of the upcoming battle.

The battle will start with Sidious sitting in the Imperial palace while in the comforts of his favorite chair with Revan casually entering the room.

Who will win

WildBantha88
Revan gets ragdolled, raped, killed, then raped again just for good measure

carthage
Sidious destroys

ILS
I think OP wants Revan to win not sure tho.

Anyway wormholes ftw tbh.

Dark-Kenshin
Prep is useless? Ah well.

Nephthys
Revan stomps.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Prep is useless? Ah well. no amount of prep time can prepare Revan for a force wielder 50x stronger than him. He would only be preparing himself to get speed blitzes, ragdolled, lightninged, toyed with, or if Sidious is in a really bad mood he might just put him in the middle of a Force storm large enough to swallow a star fleet

ILS
Lol Sidious isn't "50x" stronger than Revan, that's absurd.

WildBantha88
I can't wait for Board, Revanchiste, or Ant to get here and argue that Revan wins

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Nephthys
Revan stomps.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by ILS
Lol Sidious isn't "50x" stronger than Revan, that's absurd. TCW SIDS who isn't even near DE SIDS force choked count dooku from across the Galaxy. Dooku is the same tier as Revan. People just really underestimate the power difference between characters. In any case 50x stronger was just an expression and not an exact calculation

Stigma
Revan has acquired eternal youth and is given 40 years of one-sided prep time.
WTF laughing out loud

Yeah, sorry. Sidious wins this one.

DarthAnt66
Gnost-Dural remembers Bantha was a failed abortion and kills Sidious out of despair for Revan.
/thread

ILS
laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
Both are at their best. Revan has acquired eternal youth and is given 40 years of one-sided prep time. He has full knowledge on Sidious and is given access to any resources he could believably acquire within that time frame. Sidious has absolutely no knowledge of the upcoming battle.
Revan has forty years prep? Lmfao, he Star Forge's Sidious' ass back to the stone age.

Sinious
Logically speaking, 40 years of prep would be enough for a powerful force user like Revan to defeat anyone(except the Ones I guess). Like, if not with power than with something cunning.

The OP overdid it imo.

Nephthys
With 40 days of prep Revan could mine the entire arena and set up sonic and toxic traps and get some orbital bombardment set up. And he has tons of powerful rituals and shit to throw in as well.

40 years is overkill. In that timeframe Revan invents time-travel and strangles Sidious in the crib.

Revanchiste

The battle will start with Sidious sitting in the Imperial palace while in the comforts of his favorite chair with Revan casually entering the room.

Who will win

If this is not 3.0 Revan so yess Revan win..

It is not specified than Revan fight Palpatine alone....

Or even if there a combat... He just enter in the room...
Revancan peharps ninja him.. It is specifie than he is a master at disguising himself....

If 3.0 Revan is in charge he fail and die horribly he completly mistake his plan...

Sinious
With 40 days of prep Revan could mine the entire arena and set up sonic and toxic traps and get some orbital bombardment set up. And he has tons of powerful rituals and shit to throw in as well.

40 years is overkill. In that timeframe Revan invents time-travel and strangles Sidious in the crib.

Oh I just saw this: "and is given access to any resources he could believably acquire within that time frame"

I thought he could only use his lightsaber. If that's the case, he could solo the republic with 40 years of prep lmao.

Revanchiste
XD with one year he blitz the old republic harder than vitiate did in 1 000 years of preparation..

If you count as a bonus the minimal destruction of civilian and defensiv infra structure...

Angelalex242
No matter how much prep Revan has, none stands to Sidious.

Nephthys
Lol.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lol.

thumb up

Revan straight up annihilates with this much preparation.

McP
Sidious with moderate difficulty

Nephthys
You guys are hilarious. In 20 years and with less than the almost unlimited ****ing resources that Revan has, Sidious built TWO goddamn Death Stars. This is the definition of a spite thread.

McP
^
Depends. In your way of thinking, Revan just could train a 10 apprentices and buy 50 magnaguards for this duel? Then he would obviously stomp.

But as his prep time, I consider his studying the Force until the duel, and trying to beat Sidious in single combat. In that way, even one thousand years woudln't be enough for him to beat Sidious.

Nephthys
I was thinking of more than 50 magnaguards. Remember that Revan conquered a third of the galaxy in like, 8 years or something? And he possibly has the Star Forge and the Foundry? Plus that thing on Nar Shaddaa that was creating unlimited battle droids? The things he could do in 40 years is a lot.

I'd hope that Revan wouldn't be as thick as you think he would be. But even then Revan has a shitton of seriously powerful rituals and he can just super amp himself before hand. With this much prep he could still beat Sidious one on one imo.

deathslash
Revan stomps. He uses the star forge or the Foundry to amp, trains dozens of apprentices, gets magnaguards, convinces the mandalorians to join him out of respect for how he beat them, mines the battlefield, calls in orbital bombardments, etc.

Angelalex242
None of which stands to a Force Storm, which wipes armies off the map if need be.

deathslash
Originally posted by Angelalex242
None of which stands to a Force Storm, which wipes armies off the map if need be. you're hilarious. Revan spends the first twenty years building up his forces, creates a deathstar or two, convinces several powerful Jedi to join and help him (depending on which era this fight takes place in, it could range from Yoda, Windu, and Anakin to Luke),finds the holocrom of several past Jedi and Sith Lords so he can become even more powerful, mines the battlefield, trains multiple apprentices, and then kicks back and relaxes for the next twenty years.

Honestly, almost any character in SW can win with this much one sided prep.

DarthAnt66
The motion that Revan doesn't steamroll this is grossly pathetic.
Revan probably won't even be present with 40 years of preparation.

DarthAnt66
Remember that Revan conquered a third of the galaxy in like, 8 years or something?
Actually only a year. no expression In 8 years he would have had Vitiate's head as a paper weight.
Revan with 40 years of production of the Star Forge army would beat Sidious so bad it would be silly.
Or, Revan channeling his energies in the Star Forge for 40 years would also beat Sidious in one-shot.

Board Walker
Revan as of his 3.0 incarnation could have killed DE sidious in a 1v1 duel.

Darth Revan at the height of his power during KOTOR could have killed DE sidious in a 1v1 duel.

This thread is just uber spite.

NTJack0
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Revan gets ragdolled, raped, killed, then raped again just for good measure

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Actually only a year. no expression In 8 years he would have had Vitiate's head as a paper weight.
Revan with 40 years of production of the Star Forge army would beat Sidious so bad it would be silly.
Or, Revan channeling his energies in the Star Forge for 40 years would also beat Sidious in one-shot.

I'm including all his time as the Revanchist and the Mandolorian Wars, which were what gave him the forces he needed to create his Empire.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Or, Revan channeling his energies in the Star Forge for 40 years would also beat Sidious in one-shot. Revan is going to make a fleet using the star forge, oh no! Sidious has no way of easily destroying fleets, oh wait...

FreshestSlice
40 years of prep which Sidious apparently doesn't know about gives a lot of time to make fleets. Revan's also been given immortality. Kind of one sided.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by deathslash
you're hilarious. Revan spends the first twenty years building up his forces, creates a deathstar or two, convinces several powerful Jedi to join and help him (depending on which era this fight takes place in, it could range from Yoda, Windu, and Anakin to Luke),finds the holocrom of several past Jedi and Sith Lords so he can become even more powerful, mines the battlefield, trains multiple apprentices, and then kicks back and relaxes for the next twenty years.

Honestly, almost any character in SW can win with this much one sided prep.

In 3 Years Revan read al the holocron in the entire Trayus academmy...
Cmbined with the one of Korriband and what the emperor teach him
+40 years of knowledge...

Well in this case Revan is omniscient !

Originally posted by Board Walker
Revan as of his 3.0 incarnation could have killed DE sidious in a 1v1 duel.

Darth Revan at the height of his power during KOTOR could have killed DE sidious in a 1v1 duel.

This thread is just uber spite.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPP WIIIIIIIIITH 3.0
Revan pre KotOR Era have far more superiors feats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3.0 Revan is a complete idiot who fail all his plan like a noob !

Stigma
Revan is going to make a fleet using the star forge, oh no! Sidious has no way of easily destroying fleets, oh wait...
thumb up

Force storm FTW.

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
40 years of prep which Sidious apparently doesn't know about gives a lot of time to make fleets. Revan's also been given immortality. Kind of one sided.
Having Star Forge force stormed up Revan's ass is no fun way for him to spend eternity.

FreshestSlice
Why would Revan waste 40 years of prep making massive fleets and not just raze Sidious? 40 years worth of endless fleets is beyond just about everybody bar the Ones or Abeloth.

Stigma
Um....dunno. You tell me. Sids can trigger Force storm with mere thought, though.

EDIT: tbh the OP stipualtions are rather silly, just take a look at this:
Ok, so Revan dies then and there.

I suppose the fleets are floating above the palace?

DarthAnt66
Revan is going to make a fleet using the star forge, oh no! Sidious has no way of easily destroying fleets, oh wait...
There is a difference between fleets and galaxy-side armies. no expression

Stigma
Originally posted by deathslash
fixed that for you
Why would you, though?

As per the OP rules Revan foolishly goes into the palace to confront Sidious face-to-face.
No amount of prep changes that, and Revan dies quickly after he makes his entrance.

Sidious does indeed stomp.thumb up

DarthAnt66
Sidious can't beat Revan easily, lmfao. He couldn't even beat DE Luke.

Stigma
Hmm, that gives me an idea, actually.mmm

Anyway,
DE Sidious > RotS Sidious > Vitiate > Revan.

DarthAnt66
Good for you. Tell me why I care.

Stigma
laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
/me awaits the big reveal on why that chain had any relevance to the discussion.

Stigma
Read the OP. Revan faces Sidious directly. It's not an ambush scenario.

OP stating that Revan faces Sids in that way makes no difference really if he has prep or not. Revan won't go inside the room with fleet or an army, nor will he fly Death Star into the throne room, I suspect.

At worst Revan gets stomped in 1v1, at best it's a stalemate when Sidious triggers the force storm and destroys evrything and everyone (including an army/fleet if they indeed go inside with Revan)

EDIT: As to the chain. Someone who is solidly above Vitiate will indeed win easily against Revan.

Arhael
Revan with prep bullrushes Vitiate like an idiot like he did in Revan book. Then dies.

MythLord
Sidious would slaughter him with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.