What do you guys think about this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
I found this on Herochat. What do you guys think about this:
http://memedad.com/memes/466898.jpg

HulkIsHulk
Well?

Henry_Pym
One is superhuman...

DarkSaint85
I think it's bait.

StiltmanFTW
Bats never successfully punched Superdouche without some context. Kryptonite gloves, kryptonite ring/rock and kevlar-reinforced gloves, some amp (Venom for example) or - as in the scan you present - some virtual reality bullsh*t.

Insane Titan
Sounds like Hulk fans crying

psycho gundam
^ If you had any reading comprehension you'd realize given the text it would equate to the Superman fans "crying" (or saying how much better Cap is than Batman)

Branlor Swift
I don't see anything wrong with either

relentless1
people seem to forget that the SS puts Cap at Batmans level, they are both described as peak human but somewhere along the way that is forgotten and Cap is given much more credit than he should be allowed, if you really look at the stats Cp isn't much stronger faster or more agile than Batman at all

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Sounds like Hulk fans crying Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ If you had any reading comprehension you'd realize given the text it would equate to the Superman fans "crying" (or saying how much better Cap is than Batman) point proven

h1a8
If anything it makes Batman look a lot stronger than Cap since Superman is much more durable. But under normal situations those showings are PIS and not allowed.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by relentless1
people seem to forget that the SS puts Cap at Batmans level, they are both described as peak human but somewhere along the way that is forgotten and Cap is given much more credit than he should be allowed, if you really look at the stats Cp isn't much stronger faster or more agile than Batman at all Cap hasn't been Peak Human in years, he is superhuman.

Supermex
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Cap hasn't been Peak Human in years, he is superhuman.

I agree.. That's why I feel a fight between Cap and Batman wouldn't be as close as in the past.

Mindset
people seem to forget that the SS puts Cap at Batmans level, they are both described as peak human but somewhere along the way that is forgotten and Cap is given much more credit than he should be allowed, if you really look at the stats Cp isn't much stronger faster or more agile than Batman at all It puts Cap above Batman's level.

Physiologically, Batman is still a regular human, Cap is superior.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Insane Titan
point proven You're a mess. You probably can't eat or drink without getting it onto your clothing/lap

Insane Titan
Originally posted by psycho gundam
You're a mess. You probably can't eat or drink without getting it onto your clothing/lap you're crying has clouded your judgement on this matter.

Go watch kindergarten cop to cheer yourself up.

riv6672
It was erm there, its erm here.

Scoobless
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I found this on Herochat. What do you guys think about this:
http://memedad.com/memes/466898.jpg

What do I think? I think the person who made it needs to work on his explanations.

Anyone can punch someone close to them, I have punched walls before.

If he means KO or even knock down, that's different and they are both retarded feats.

TheHulk
people seem to forget that the SS puts Cap at Batmans level, they are both described as peak human but somewhere along the way that is forgotten and Cap is given much more credit than he should be allowed, if you really look at the stats Cp isn't much stronger faster or more agile than Batman at all Oh my god, we really don't need a Carver or Quan for Batman.

riv6672
Not the Carver we need, but the Quan we deserve...

TheHulk
Originally posted by riv6672
Not the Carver we need, but the Quan we deserve... laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

VastoLord1234
Originally posted by riv6672
Not the Carver we need, but the Quan we deserve...

eek! im literally ROFLMAO laughing

Star428
people seem to forget that the SS puts Cap at Batmans level, they are both described as peak human but somewhere along the way that is forgotten and Cap is given much more credit than he should be allowed, if you really look at the stats Cp isn't much stronger faster or more agile than Batman at all

Batman is peak. Cap is enhanced. The serum gives him slightly superior stats to Batman.

Originally posted by h1a8
If anything it makes Batman look a lot stronger than Cap since Superman is much more durable. But under normal situations those showings are PIS and not allowed.

Agreed. Any sensible writer would realize Bats would break his hand trying something like that. In fact, he nearly did when he punched Superman while Clark was mind-controlled by Poison Ivy. He even had kryptonite while he did it.

Henry_Pym
Tbf its BS if either do it, but atleast Cap has a (poor) excuse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.