Toph vs Gaara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGbN_fIoX0o

Did Death battle get it right?

yungz22
hell no because gaara can control sand at a way higher level than toph can

KingD19
Gaara is also insanely fast and could end this a few seconds into the match.

Q99
I would say this is, solidly, their worst conclusion to date. Toph does not pack the raw power of Gaara or the speed. Even aside from her weaknesses to hearing sand that's coming through the air, she's badly outmatched and could not get through his defenses nor block his sand tsunamis.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Q99
I would say this is, solidly, their worst conclusion to date. Toph does not pack the raw power of Gaara or the speed. Even aside from her weaknesses to hearing sand that's coming through the air, she's badly outmatched and could not get through his defenses nor block his sand tsunamis. thumb up

Henry_Pym
Gaara kills her with a shuriken at 0:00:01 of the fight.

It would be like Kenny vs Prof Chaos.

AuraAngel
Toph loses every time.

Meanwhile Dark-Kenshin, there are more pressing matters. Which Link are you using in this fight?

yungz22
i mean cmon how does toph fend off sand tsunami or the imperial pyramid sealing

Zamiel
So much ass hurt over this.

NewGuy01
Gaara has her beat before she even knows what's happened; as far as I can tell she's not really any faster than the average human.

wakkawakkawakka
Yeah the anime community has good reason to be pissed. With that said the comment section on that video is friggin hilarious

BeyonderGod
Hahahahaha......
Gaara nodiffs.

psycho gundam
She's not faster than Lee so I can't see her hitting him or powering through his attacks/defenses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.