Why Wookipedia is actually bullshit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Moraband They blindly follow the commercial canon... Where holonet follow reliable sources....

Moraband Moraband how coul they...

It give me so much hate hate hate haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttteeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RR
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I really want to scream or kill someone related to this machinary....

TWC is pure fan fiction !!! Kill me right now..... Kill me please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revanchiste

ILS
Revanchiste ~ Wookieepedia in terms of source reliability tbh

Revanchiste
http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/TimeLine.html
Read this with a translator if you need but put your serious in in...
And Tel I dare to tel me than I juste make fan fiction ILS...

Nalaniel
Speak English or look for a French Star Wars forum...

ILS
Originally posted by Nalaniel
Speak English or look for a French Star Wars forum... thumb up x9999999999999

Sinious
Why are you people so cruel to the french guy?

Nalaniel
How is someone supposed to discuss with him when no one can understand what he says? A French forum would be the ideal place for him.

ILS
Language barriers and constant walls of text in French on an English forum isn't fun for anyone, tbh.

Zenwolf
Nah, the Wookiee is fine as long as there are sources to what is written, don't be silly.

Sinious
You people are just intolerant tbh

ILS
Lol we all tolerate him, we're just saying that him posting mountains of text nobody understands because it's either in French or broken English, isn't productive, and he's actually clogged many a thread doing this.

Sinious
I actually think this is PTforthewin. He probably moved to France after getting banned and came back with a new account with different IP.

ILS
PTforthewin had.. less manners, from what I saw of his posts laughing out loud

Sinious
He probably says a lot of f'ed up stuff in french. We just don't understand it.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Nalaniel
Speak English or look for a French Star Wars forum...

I write this in an other forum that doesn't really care about star war and I was too musch lazy to retranslate my tough...

And I hate this kind of attitude... Mayby one day english won't be the international language anymore and you will be screw mayby it will be spanish or Mandarin....

Anyway If I had to translate this I'd go on google traduction I just translate my direct tough... orsmall sentence.. ANd I don't relly like google traduction.. It's up to you if you want to use it....

And if I needn't any translator to communicate with you if I have to translate something big I use google translation...

Copy paste the original text allow to copy paste on google to find the source.... So it's up to you to translate if you have the adequat tool...

I mean if I had to translate for you "Les mésérables de Victor Hugo." wich is a preety big novel... In term of weigh (and it put any Harry potter tome to shame....)
I'm not gonna to translate it by myself be sure !!!

Revanchiste
Originally posted by ILS
Lol we all tolerate him, we're just saying that him posting mountains of text nobody understands because it's either in French or broken English, isn't productive, and he's actually clogged many a thread doing this.

My French is also Broken sometimes XD
We often ask me if I'm born in France...

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Nah, the Wookiee is fine as long as there are sources to what is written, don't be silly.

The problem is.. there sources is TWC !!! I mean anyone with a decent knowledge of the Eu understand than Moraband is bullshit ! Total Bullshit..
When you switch to legend you obtain Korriban...
This is even more bullshit.

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Revanchiste
I write this in an other forum that doesn't really care about star war and I was too musch lazy to retranslate my tough...

And I hate this kind of attitude... Mayby one day english won't be the international language anymore and you will be screw mayby it will be spanish or Mandarin....
Anyway If I had to translate this I'd go on google traduction I just translate my direct tough... orsmall sentence.. ANd I don't relly like google traduction.. It's up to you if you want to use it....

And if I needn't any translator to communicate with you if I have to translate something big I use google translation...

Copy paste the original text allow to copy paste on google to find the source.... So it's up to you to translate if you have the adequat tool...

I mean if I had to translate for you "Les mésérables de Victor Hugo." wich is a preety big novel... In term of weigh (and it put any Harry potter tome to shame....)
I'm not gonna to translate it by myself be sure !!!

You're the one with the great attitude. Good luck. I doubt you'll find people you can discuss with.
Btw, I'm fine with another language being the international language. I'll learn it. Can't be that hard.

FreshestSlice
You people need to calm down with your xenophobia.

psmith81992
Originally posted by Sinious
You people are just intolerant tbh

Great logic in the face of the perfectly reasonable explanations people have given you laughing out loud

Stigma
Originally posted by ILS
thumb up

Seriously I don't see why pointing out that he would flourish in a French SW forum is deemed to be an intolerant remark.

I'm not a native speaker of English either, and if I had poor foreign language skills I wouldn't spam foreign forums. That''s just common sense. Uh... unless, he doesn't realize it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.