DoE Bane vs Darth Wyyrlok the Third

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Can Wyyrlok's sorcery do away with Bane or does the big bald b***ard take the One Sith usurper down?

All out, neutral ground.

Trocity
Anyone?

Nephthys
Bane whips him tbh.

Trocity
If Wyyrlok is able to cast his sorcery, I believe Bane could be very susceptible to it. Bane is an aggressive duelist but Wyyrlok managed to hold off jar'kai beast Krayt in sabers for a while, similar to Zannah holding off Bane. I doubt Bane whips him, man.

ILS
Sith'ari tho!! Happy Dance

carthage
Wyyrlok is more skilled, not sure tbh

Nephthys
Originally posted by Trocity
If Wyyrlok is able to cast his sorcery, I believe Bane could be very susceptible to it. Bane is an aggressive duelist but Wyyrlok managed to hold off jar'kai beast Krayt in sabers for a while, similar to Zannah holding off Bane. I doubt Bane whips him, man.

Bane prepared a lot to counter Zannah's sorcery. I doubt Wyyrlok will get him with that when she didn't. Especially when his best spell seemingly requires knowledge of the victim to be most effective. Wyyrlok did hold off Krayt, true. So he doesn't get completely stomped. Still a one-sided duel though imo.

Originally posted by ILS
Sith'ari tho!! Happy Dance

Don't be salty, child.

carthage
Krayt >>>> Sirak, Raskta, Kas'im, Zannah, Sarro

You're right its one-sided, a one sided victory for the guy who held his own to the superior Dark Lord and fighter

Nephthys
http://gag.fm/uploads/posts/t/l-6773.jpg

carthage
You're older than I thought

ILS
KMC's saltiest Bane fan calling the people who used to make him salty on a daily basis, salty. How ironic.

Stigma
Nice fight thumb up

Power-wise I'm not sure, but in a duel Wyyrlok holds an advantage.

Nephthys
Because?

Stigma
Holding off Krayt impresses me a bit more than Bane's dueling feats.

Not sure about all-out victor, though.

Nephthys
You don't think Bane could hold off Krayt a page?

Stigma
Dunno.

What I know though is that Wyyrlok did, and it's a bit better in my book than Bane's showings.

Emperordmb
Bane takes this one.

carthage
Probably not. Wyyrlok isnt a scrub like Sirak or Kas'im, plus with the advantage of Sith sorcery its a likely victory. Being a better duelist helps too, decent fight though Bane is just inferior

Stigma
Originally posted by carthage
Probably not. Wyyrlok isnt a scrub like Sirak or Kas'im, plus with the advantage of Sith sorcery its a likely victory. Being a better duelist helps too, decent fight though Bane is just inferior
Seems about right thumb up

Trocity
Bump, anyone else?

ILS
Probably Bane, trolling aside. I'd wager he can endure Wyyrlok's telepathy and he is the better duelist. All Wyyrlok has done from what I can tell is parry at most three blows from Krayt. That doesn't exceed Bane's capabilities. Wyyrlok's lightning is very potent but so is Bane's, and from there Bane has the dueling edge.

McP
Bane comfortable

Nephthys
Originally posted by McP
Bane comfortable

Stigma
Originally posted by ILS
Probably Bane, trolling aside. I'd wager he can endure Wyyrlok's telepathy and he is the better duelist. All Wyyrlok has done from what I can tell is parry at most three blows from Krayt. That doesn't exceed Bane's capabilities. Wyyrlok's lightning is very potent but so is Bane's, and from there Bane has the dueling edge.
I'm not sure who is a better duelist tbh. This is Dynasty of Evil Bane and I really do not recall anything impressive from this incarnation of Bane when it comes to dueling.

On the other hand, Wyyrlok simply has not enough showings. Though he held his own for a time to an opponent vastly superior to the ones that Bane encountered.

Force wise, I have a similar dillema.
Bane is known for being amped by nexusses and tbh, again, I do not recall anything impressive when it comes to force-usage from non-amped DoE Bane.

Wyyrlok has illusions, but Bane's will might be to strong for that. Aside from these I'm not sure how good Wyyrlok is. He beat Andeddu though, so perhaps he edges this out.

Nephthys
Technically Bane beat Andeddu as well. Plus he doesn't have such an easily exploitable weakness.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Bane, definitely.

Trocity
I think Bane wins too upon further review but I still think this is a good fight.

SunRazer
How in the world is Wyyrlok more skilled?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.